Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Not So Plain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shortyhitomi
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've based some stuff on certain people and certain places but nothing that'd make me need to right any copyright shtuff. Maybe later...but for now enjoy! R&R! I wanna post this in fanfiction.net but not without a ruffdraft here first! So tell me what I can improve on. Constructive Criticism please.

P.S.
This is going to get a whole lot more R-NC-17 later so beware!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another beautiful cloudy day here at Llidejo High and, I, another average student walking down the halls passing by the gray colored lockers and admiring the popularity God of our school, Drake. I always pass by him going to sixth period, surrounded by all sorts of girls talking about random things to do on Friday or Saturday or even in between classes. And, always, I only recieve a glance from him and the soft crack of a smile before looking back at one of his prized beauties that are lurred by his mere existence.
I've always felt honored to be glanced at by him and use it as something to keep my self esteem up. Those girls... those goddamned girls who lock and barricade me up in the small bathroom stalls with chairs and tables during passing period or afterschool! Do you know that he glances at me?! He obviously see's something in me, whether it be my long black ponytail, or the long jean skirts I wear or the half sleeve tops! IU know he looks at me in a better way than he does you!
I enter my sixth period class and await for my usual walk home. Perhaps it'll rain today...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Hey Veronica."
I sat up quickly in my bed practically throwing the sheets off my body as I reach for the lamp light next to my bed and put on my glasses. As things became clear, I couldn't believe it was Drake... on my windowsill! He looked so much different than he does at school. That purple baggy long sleeve top he's wearing and tight black jeans and his hair more dirty blonde than usual and his layered hair more emphasized as some shapped his chin and some gently fell down to his shoulder... he never wears anything like that! He's never looked like that either! This must be a dream! A very good dream....
"Good evening.... Drake." My voice was somewhat confident, since it was a dream and all, but still slightly shaky accompanied by the thoughts of this being a reality.
He crawled into my room, putting his hands in his pocket, slightly wrinkling his untucked top. He looked around my room and smirked, walking over to my desk and picking up one of my romance-horrow novels.
"Never knew you were like this." His voice sounded almost surprised, but remained smooth and deep. He tossed the book back on my desk and walked over next to my bedside. He looked he bent down, both hands in his pockets now, and looked into my eyes with a grin that'd make any girl or teacher melt right where they were.
In response, I slowly closed my eyes and felt him push my body gently down on the bed. I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as my head lay on the pillow and his hands run up from my hips to my shoulders. His lips pressed against mine in a passionate kiss. It only lasted a few seconds before I can feel something warm and slightly hard rub up against my leg and his lips move down to my neck. My eyes were still closed hoping this would turn out like my novels.
But it didn't...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[More to come depending on the Reviews I get if any. Thanks for reading!]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: