Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Beyeblade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys realize how gay the show Beyeblade is. I mean, sure maybe it's got cool animation and that kid with the White Hair is cool looking, but I mean, have you ever asked yourself "Why the hell am I watching a show about Tops, am I gay?" because that's what you should be asking yourself, I mean, this s**t, is so f**king gay it's pitiful!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LynxTheWindMaiden (Lynx)"] [b]Get fucked!![/b] Grr! *smashes Akito's face in a wall*
Beyblade is not gay and if you do not like it then keep that s**t comment to yourslef!! Who gives a dam wither you hate Beyblade? Big whoop!! No one cares wot you think! I hate a few animes myslef but I don't brag about it like you! This topic was awfully dumb... [/quote]
Not a problem. Wink See because I don't like st00pid homofucktastic shows people actually will, you on the other hand, I'm not so sure. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's called the truth, the truth does sometimes sound st00pid, but if you think I sound st00pid, I'm not even gonna go into what you sound like.
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of pure curiousity, do you play Tops?

[Edit:] Like you know tops, the little things you spin...
DragonRider
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Adding in my two-cents))
You guys gotta calm down. Akito, if you don't like something, please keep your comments to yourself, you are being very rude.
Lynx, you over-reacted a bit.

I think Beyblade is alright, as it does have a good story line and excellent characters. Bloody hell, I played with the original Tops when I was younger, so maybe that's what drew to to like it in the first place. You may like it, you may not, that's your opinion. Thing is, I have my own, and if you go cussing what I like off, you can be sure as hell that I'm going to defend it.
Simple
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Akito you use the word 'fag' and 'f**king' way to many times, its really annoying!
[u]YOU[/u] need to learn to [u]GROW UP![/u] Other people have different opnions about things, but that gives you no rights to diss them!

And why are you SO aganist homosexuals? i might be a catholic ,but i have nothing aganist homosexuals.

And theres nothing wrong with playing those tops. I do that when im hanging around the Launge at school (we have a beyblade arena there).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Simple (Simple)"] ok Akito you use the word 'fag' and 'f**king' way to many times, its really annoying!
[u]YOU[/u] need to learn to [u]GROW UP![/u] Other people have different opnions about things, but that gives you no rights to diss them!

And why are you SO aganist homosexuals? i might be a catholic ,but i have nothing aganist homosexuals.

And theres nothing wrong with playing those tops. I do that when im hanging around the Launge at school (we have a beyblade arena there). [/quote]
Are you a f**king dumbass? Ok so I use words to express me feelings big woop, and I don't even see the word "Fag" once from my saying in this topic, so you know what, you just need to go into your little dark corner and slit your f**king wrists, the World would truely be better without you, because you are a arrogant dickhead.

p.s. Swearing is a way of expressing your feelings, why the hell are people offended by it, it's a way of expressing anger, and emotions!
Simple
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlike you i rather suffer instead of sliting my wrists; suicide is cowardly.
And i wasnt refering the word 'fag' to this topic, i was refering it to one of the many word you use when you dont like someone or an anime.\

That whole 'arrogant dickhead' thing ,lol well its quite true and im not ashamed about it.

Swearing is for people with low vocabulary dearie... its quite proven...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, I'm surprised you're not cussing your brains out then, because your vocabulary, doesn't seem to great either, youngin, as well as your grammar. You are just truely stupid, you are like literly the defination of stupid! That's why you're cool, because now I have an example of stupid.
Simple
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know my grammer sucks, its proven on my PSAT ::shrugs::.

And now i have an example of 'retarded' along with 'stuBbORn'. ::rolls eyes::

you know whats wrong with you? you pick on the tinyest thing to hate ,and then make it a whole big deal. So what? my grammer sucks, as long as im passing my classes.

btw i think we should move this forum... its getting off topic...
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're taking us off topic, you're like complaining about my vocabulary, ok Simple, why don't you just finish over-throwing the rest of the forum, while you're at it.
Silvermoonlight
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand why people don’t like bayblade, the animation isn't top notch for anime it's quite poor in fact. and in truth it's selling a product.

The story line isn't so great at times and a lot of characters revolve around their ego much like Yu Gi Oh.

To add a good point the only on I can think off, is that it gives little kids something to do that doesn't involve staying in doors and it keeps them busy for a while.

Note this is just my opinion, I'm not putting down anyone else’s. Smile
LiYang
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, calm down dammit. Its just a f**king show, why the hell do you get so worked up about it? If you don't like it don't watch it or talk about it. Seriously, and check yourself and your language. If it were up to me I'd kill this thread where it stands.
ChrisFox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Gay" this "Gay" that "Fag fag fag fag fag fag fag" Urrghhhh..
a-drawer-4ever
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello ppl, I just wanted to say I dont' watch bayeblade ecxept for once. second plz stop cussing, and thrid it is kinda immature <_< and is ment for 10 year old boys but that's not my place to jundge...anyway I part of the way agree with akito minus the cussing....
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ChrisFox (Chris)"] "Gay" this "Gay" that "Fag fag fag fag fag fag fag" Urrghhhh.. [/quote]
I've withdrawn myself from those words now! w00t, errr.... am in the process.
Nyah
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the end its just an opinion. We all like different things live with it. I personally find beyblade the most boring anime I've ever watched. But its only my opinion. I know people who do like it and that's fine with me. It's just not my thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: