Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Nationality?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhunkYMunkY
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am half dutch and half english.
Born in Holland, Gronigen but shipped over here within like 6months to grow up in Tranmere in England in the North-West.. Then moved to Bromborough on the Wirral (Mersey-Side) in 1990!!

Pretty much grew up here as Tranmere isn't the nicest of places so I was a bit of a house-kid.. Never went out much unless it was to go to pre-school..

Yup.. It's all good.. Dad moved out in 2000 and Here we are.. My dutch mum, dutch sis.. dutch bro is in the midlands and me dad lives in Wales.. SHEEP COUNTY.

yeah.. oh well.. Life story WTF? Rolling eyes

-Gray-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grissey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool gray, i study in groningen now. you speak dutch?
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from Nashville, TN. My ascestors hail from scottland.

[color=black]"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!" ~ Caboose, Red vs. Blue[/color]
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This pisses me off, no one can tell me exactly what my heritage is. They know some ofr sure, but some others, they think, but can't be sure. So i don't know. I know english is in there, two generations back any how. dutch, native american (indian! *dances around fire* lol) there might be some other in there. someone mentioned irish one time, someone mentioned scottish, i'm not to sure on either really. and someone swears there's polish in there, maybe so. i know german is there though.

But born in Freakin Columbia (or was it Columbus) hospital in Indiana, raised in Huntington Indiana, just below Fort Wayne Rolling eyes God, surrounded by a bunch of rednecks. Don't call me a f**king hick, don't call me a hilly billy, cause i'm a redneck.

Only difference, i know how to talk, walk, write, drive, and i use my freakin brain and have friends of all color. Invite me to party out in the corn fields though and i might come, if you got liqour and some good music that is Cool nice thing about indiana, 30 minutes of farms inbetween all the cities, great for partying and not having a soul know, oh yeah, and good for racing. Just stretches of straight roads for miles before you even come to an intersection, and not a soul around Rolling eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hanami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edward's turn!
I'm from Pittsburgh, PA! Wheeeee! A washed-up steel town!

And my heritage? Lotsa fun! I'm mostly German [1/4], but also Greek, Scottish, Polish, and French. How did my ancestors even meet up?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LadyoftheDeadlyDance
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My heritage? God I'm practically a mutt.

Lets see: I'm half Italian (1/4 Sicilian, 1/4 from Avellino), then I'm British, Polish, Irish, Canadian, Scottish, Dutch and Spanish.

Whee! Now all's I gots to do is find me a Jamaican boyfriend and I'll have the whole world under my house! Razz
Hanami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez... you're forgetting all of Asia, and the Middle East was left out of there, too. And what about poor old Africa. Jamaica is so different enough than Africa to be its own seperate entity.

GASP! What about Mexico and South America!

Geography Powers, activate!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Squidman
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be a Canadian of Scottish (Turnbull, Ferguson, and McLaughlin clans no less) and Slovanian descent living four hundred kilometers north of pavement in the frozen, sandy, coniferous Swampland of Manitoba.... North of the 56th parallel where I can make bootleg t-shirts and pirate things in peace.

What to be proud of there? Well.... we have the world's oldest rocks and we all have a certain degree of Mercury poisoning from the hydro dams.... and..... we're the last place you can buy chips and pop on the way up to Churchill.... and we have blizzards 9 months a year...

Beauty, eh?

::[url=http://www.fanart-central.net/user.php?aid=Squidman]FAC[/url]::[url=http://coelasquid.deviantart.com/gallery/]DA[/url]::[url=http://coelasquid.blogspot.com]Blog[/url]::[url=http://pirate-squid.livejournal.com/]LJ[/url]::[/size][/color]
n8comics
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Born and raised in California for 19 years. Moved up to Washington where I currently live. I really don't spend much time at my apartment anymore anyway, I've been driving down to Portland, Oregon once every two or three days to work on a project me and some friends are working on. Most of my friends live in California and Oregon, I see my friends in Oregon A LOT but I never visit California much anymore. I keep in touch though, calling, e-mailing etc. I hope to move back to California soon, once I scrape up enough money to buy a house. (Which, by the way, may take years and years since housing down there costs so much.) While I wait I have to make do with such a depressing place o_o
TomtheMighty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That, and the hobos, n8, you can't forget the hobos. . .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: