Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Photos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 290, 291, 292  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only book I can tell is the "fact finder" (since the print is so big n.n lol)

must o.o .... resist..... urge..... to climb!!!!! O.o!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not something i bought. It's not a fake imitations, it's an actually real sign that should be up somewhere on a street, pole, or some kind of property Uneasy i didn't steal it though....i just found in the grass laying there one day just ouside my school beside the sidewalk. And i like signs and s**t. So i grabbed it. lol.

I got an EXIT sign above my door. And that Indiana License plate above my bathroom door, and yes, no kidding, it is real ^_^ i need some more. If i wasn't such a chicken s**t and serious about not wanting a record, i'd go steal a stop sign and hang it on my door Uneasy damn my urges Sad

Note to all, i'll take a closer up pic later of the books so you can tell. There's one on there Flea should like Rolling eyes and a real nice artbook and such. The fact finder is made old and goofy, but fun to look at when really bored.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol you're like my brothers n.n
they have a tons of signs (but they snatched 'em)

they've got a "men at work" sign, a crosswalk sign, a "Croak RD" sign, and a couple others I can't quite remember.

They left a couple in the garage when they moved out n.n it's awesome
mashu
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh, fun raymei, all i got in the garage is a broken road cone (i got that one) and a shopping cart (my sister's friends got her that one) hahaha
i want a "BUMP" or "DIP" sign.......... that would be great
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They snatched them! ah man i want them so bad! lol. I would snatch some to if i were perfectly sure i wouldn't get caught. Cause i'm adiment about not getting a record lol
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it'd be just your luck to finally steal a stop sign, and it ends up someone gets in an accident. Now that'd be a record...
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o.o
yeah, Tom and Mick are just lucky (and dumb....that helps cuz you don't think about consequences so you do it fast and get outta there lol)

I used to collect hub-caps for some odd reason @.@;; Jenni laughed at me until the fire in Feb. 2003. I got $30 per hub-cap from the insurance company Laughing

can I get a "hell yes"?
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasher has a black book that says ancient greece. But I had to really focus to read the cover.

Catgurl and mangadude have the same writing style, and both use phoney pictures of themselves. I haven't checked when they replied to each other but I can imagine it was very quick.

A couple of pages back flea posted a picture of his room... he has an even worse tv than I do Laughing
n8comics
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I can bet my life that catgurl and mangadude aren't the same person. Why? Well... take a look at this. Catgurl is member 8,345 right? That means she's been around here quite some time. Mangadude however, he's member 11,870. Now, considering Catgurl has been around even longer to me, it seems pretty out of Saser's attention span or mental capacity to pull off something like this. I mean, he'd have to have been waiting months and months just to pull off this little s**t ploy to annoy us more.

It's not like him...

Of course they have the same writing style, they're kids. Plus, they have the same writing as many, many users on these forums. I suppose they're all the same person eh?

Anyway, still don't believe me? Check out their drawing styles, it's pretty unrealistic that they'd be the same person since one would have to come up with these crap drawings and one would come up with slightly advanced anime skills. I mean, look at catgurl101's gallery, and then look at mangadude123's gallery. Too much work for one person to pull. Plus, note the little "chat" they had on Saser's profile. It's WAY too sophisticated to come up with this plot, just to annoy us.

Anyway, that's all I've got to say about that matter. Anyone up for a game of chess :D

Oh, and Lasher, do you keep the drawings for the artist of the month in the little snowman bag thing? Snowmen Very Happy And I'm shocked! I was expecting dildoes, sex toys, porcelin dolls and whips to be on your shelf! And there's ZERO! I'm upset Sad Or, I may be thinking of Fallen Very Happy
TheDawnOfDarkness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've stolen a few signs. I have a Squirrels run st sign, I got two m.p.h signs for my friend, I got a stop sign(this was from a construction site so no roads are missing a stop sign and no accidents),I also got Construction ahead and a few other signs that I cant remember right now.
slet
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ragingflea002 (Flea)"] I posted my pictures already. You have to look, but I have one new one.

Mangadude is annoying as Hell. [/quote]
and he owns a squire which is about the cheapest guitar there is (and not exactly the best either)
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lasher (Lasher)"] now, as flea said, on with the pictures. Flea, you never look happy! what the hell is wrong with you boy. god damn you always look grumpy, stoned, half asleep, you name it. Sheesh <_<

[/quote]
Fine, I don't think I look all too stoned here.

Slet, don't diss my guitars. They may be cheaper than most, but I put them to good use.

You can talk about me all you want, but I'm afraid I'll have to ask you not to talk about my guitars like that.

Lexar, I wish I had your T.V. Damn you....
Sirius
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should all bow down to the might of ming and my plasma tv.
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My TV... It's on a different stand now. The proper stand type. This was just a temp zellers stand.. Smile I havn't taken pics of my game systems yet..i'll post them in a few days.. in this pic you cay see the tv.. the xbox.. the game cube.. the ps2..the dreamcast.. one of our computers...and our speakers.. satellite receiver.. and some other crap... don't laugh at my tv.. it's better than my old one Smile
Sirius
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ming is pleased to see that you have a crappy tv.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="n8comics (Nate)"] And I'm shocked! I was expecting dildoes, sex toys, porcelin dolls and whips to be on your shelf! And there's ZERO! I'm upset Sad Or, I may be thinking of Fallen Very Happy [/quote]
I may be messy, but there are some things I [i]do[/i] keep out of sight. Rolling eyes

[quote]and he owns a squire which is about the cheapest guitar there is (and not exactly the best either) [/quote]

I have a Squier. It's called being young without a job and not wanting to save for three years before being able to afford something just to learn on. <_<
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't afford $1000 dollar Gibson Les Pauls, or Epiphone. Official Fender is cheaper, but I can't afford those either.
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o.o
dude.... we all don't have like just a couple hundred laying around. Why do you have to be so rude?
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slet kinda hates me because of a thread, methinks. It's okay, but he shouldn't say a damn bad thing about my guitars.

They're my favorite items in the house. I wouldn't give 'em up.
Sirius
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ming laughs at poor people ming has so much stuff most of the times he doesn't even know where he put it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 290, 291, 292  Next
Page 77 of 292

Jump to: