Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Photos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 290, 291, 292  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhunkYMunkY
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sirius (The werewolf king)"] Ming laughs at poor people ming has so much stuff most of the times he doesn't even know where he put it. [/quote]
You know what 'Ming' means in England??

Hmm.. I'd think you'd rather not know, to be honest
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sirius
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No but I know what it means to the world.
All hail ming ruler of mongo and earth.
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah.... my friend Kri told me (she goes to England like 2 a year o.o rich girl....) I think it rightly fits him n.n LoL

As far as that goes, flea, could be. Petty *shrugs*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PhunkYMunkY
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sirius (The werewolf king)"] No but I know what it means to the world.
All hail ming ruler of mongo and earth. [/quote]
All hail ming ruler of all that know none of punctuation or grammar
All hail ming ruler of penises and gynies and bottle caps and binocular lenses

^_^
silver_dreams
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't look good in photos...especially when i've had hardly any sleep and took a pic as a spur-of-the-moment thing...

<.< i don't like how i look...
LadyoftheDeadlyDance
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]i don't look good in photos...especially when i've had hardly any sleep and took a pic as a spur-of-the-moment thing[/quote]

Yay! Now I don't have to picture you as tooth-rotting-ly cute bunny plushie! ^0^
PhunkYMunkY
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me is bored. /me wants someone to tell him to shop an image. Preferably a crude image, yet crude isn't a neccesity.

Plz? I'm boreedd...

(Spamz0rD all j00 a$$35 Razz )

-Gray-
silver_dreams
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LadyoftheDeadlyDance (LDD)"] [quote]i don't look good in photos...especially when i've had hardly any sleep and took a pic as a spur-of-the-moment thing[/quote]

Yay! Now I don't have to picture you as tooth-rotting-ly cute bunny plushie! ^0^ [/quote]
lol.

the avatar is staying as Kumagorou for now, though Razz.
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Kumagorou n.n he's awesome (I want one)
although..that just may be because he belongs to a Yamaguchi Kappei Character (Ryuuichi @_@ ...... )

Phunky, if ya want, you have permission to use any of my photos.
Sorry I don't have anything too interesting (still have to steal jenni's pics)
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="n8comics (Nate)"] Ok, I can bet my life that catgurl and mangadude aren't the same person. Why? Well... take a look at this. Catgurl is member 8,345 right? That means she's been around here quite some time. Mangadude however, he's member 11,870. Now, considering Catgurl has been around even longer to me, it seems pretty out of Saser's attention span or mental capacity to pull off something like this. I mean, he'd have to have been waiting months and months just to pull off this little s**t ploy to annoy us more.

It's not like him...

Of course they have the same writing style, they're kids. Plus, they have the same writing as many, many users on these forums. I suppose they're all the same person eh?

Anyway, still don't believe me? Check out their drawing styles, it's pretty unrealistic that they'd be the same person since one would have to come up with these crap drawings and one would come up with slightly advanced anime skills. I mean, look at catgurl101's gallery, and then look at mangadude123's gallery. Too much work for one person to pull. Plus, note the little "chat" they had on Saser's profile. It's WAY too sophisticated to come up with this plot, just to annoy us.

Anyway, that's all I've got to say about that matter. Anyone up for a game of chess :D

Oh, and Lasher, do you keep the drawings for the artist of the month in the little snowman bag thing? Snowmen Very Happy And I'm shocked! I was expecting dildoes, sex toys, porcelin dolls and whips to be on your shelf! And there's ZERO! I'm upset Sad Or, I may be thinking of Fallen Very Happy [/quote]
Sorry but yeah, with the kind of mother i have. Like i'd ever have anything remotely like that laying around <_< Anything that i really don't want her to see is kept at the very utter back top shelf of my closet under and inbetween all the f**king stuffed animals. She's never gone near there, than god, but she probably will Surprised hell, i have to watch what i buy on my debit card cause she can see what i spend it on or where <_< i need to open a seperate account really. Damn her.

And yes, the snowman bag is correct. lol. Razz

Here's some better close ups. If you can't tell what half of these are then you really need glases And yeah, i'm bored, and i like posting pictures of things around the place...heh. blurred out the photo in the first one cause it's of my child hood friends little sister Brianna. God she was hell growing up but since i've visited, she's really matured greatly and i always loved the kid any how, and Koby, both my friend's and her little brother of whom i sadly don't have any pics of to frame or hang up, i miss those kids now Sad

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/GenesisEve/DSCF0022.jpg[/img]

one shelf up

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/GenesisEve/DSCF0023.jpg[/img]

Look! My puppy, my pride and joy, and my baby Kahn Sad I really, really miss this dog so much. I swear if i win the lottery, first thing i do is fly to the UK and hunt the people down who we gave him to when we had to move and couldn't bring them. Last i heard they just gave him away after we left when they promised him a good home on their farm (they owned a kennel we used and had their own german shepard and other dogs) i'd hunt down whoever had him and get him back. Any how, yeah, lol.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/GenesisEve/DSCF0027.jpg[/img]

And what's behind the "DANGER DO NOT CLIMB" sign? Ah, lets so...haha. Howard Stern makes a good drag queen, i should scan the photo in that book ^_^ I got that sucker for free too, not new but okay and worth it.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/GenesisEve/DSCF0030.jpg[/img]

Here's some good books. I like books on ancient civilizations, myths, legends, and just plain history in general. I don't like more recent history though really. Unless it's certain areas like Russian or just less looked into unlike the damn french, english, american i've had crammed down my throat for years now over and over. <_<

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/GenesisEve/DSCF0028.jpg[/img]

Another of the same from a different angle. A little less glare in this one. And basically for any of you who need glasses Razz I really like the samurai book and the greek. The Egyptian is okay, i've always had a thing for egypt since i was little, but this one was to much going on and on and none to interesting. T_T Damn authors need to learn how to make a book interesting, maybe more people would be interested in history if these people talking about it new how to sound a little more...alive? human?

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/GenesisEve/DSCF0029.jpg[/img]

What do you see in my bedstand drawer? Hmm, hey, is that a toothpick? WTF? oh i remember, lol! one of the cats came running through my room with that. I had to hunt them down to get it from them to. Last thing i need is them swallowing that. I forgot i just threw it there in a hurry on my way out cause the drawer was open. wups, forgot about it. haha ^_^

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/GenesisEve/DSCF0038.jpg[/img]

And my beloved Sony Trinitron 24 (it actually looks like a 27 compared to the other brands of 24's WTF? ) tv. Got this for my birthday this year. Much nicer. Now i just need a new DVD player. Parents gave me their s**t Toshiba and it sucks like no other, not to mention it's black, i dislike the black s**t now days. *shrugs* Any how, hey, castlevania IV! it's paused, lol. ^_^ i'm in the clock tower now i do believe.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/GenesisEve/DSCF0033.jpg[/img]

layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The upstairs peoples cat....... he scares me. He got into my place once... and he wouldn't leave... I didn't know how to get rid of him... but I wouldn't pick him up .. so i kinda just kept poking at him with my foot till he left.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and to think i use to think you were such a badass chick Carter, my god.

I would have just opened the door and nudged him out. If he didn't take the hint, fine, pick the mother fucker up and toss him outside the door (i don't mean toss like throw him violent but i woudln't put him down like he was a piece of china or something) and if he freaked out when i tried to pick him up. Grab one of my throw blankets, and throw it over him and twist it up with him in it, walk to the door, he can struggle and fight all he wants, as soon as i'm outside my door, i just unravel the thing and hopefully he falls on his feet, the little bastard.

layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a big bastard.......
PhunkYMunkY
Site Helper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="layzcarter (Lynda)"] He's a big bastard....... [/quote]
lmao!

^_^ Wink Laughing
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool! n.n
Word search, Ancient Egypt, and something about monkies. Nice pick, Lasher
RoseDagger
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ragingflea002 (Flea)"]

RoseDagger, you are beautiful. [/quote]
*blushes* thank you flea
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No probelm at all. I mean.....wow.

I should have taken a picture of me in uniform. I looked so damn bad, it would have made you all laugh.

Lasher, the hair won't grow out to more than 2 inches over the four years of high school. Sorry.

Oh well, not all rockers have long hair.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the good ones do! Razz When Tracii Guns cut his hair...traitor!
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao, i just found 3 boxes full of old books i use to read like 10 years ago! lmao, oh my god i can't believe i use to read R.L. Stine Laughing Although i am proud of myself because the books i did read weren't the kinds that fit in with the tv show on nick, they actually have books that were set into the old group that was slightly older taste. Nothing bad really but just nothing to corny or stupid as f**k which that damn show on nick was. lol, but my god, still. Hmm, half of them are like 350 pages long on average, the other half is like 220 pages long on average. Not to bad considering i was reading these when i was like 9-11 years old. WTF? Actually, that's pretty damn good cause kids even nowadays don't real s**t. lol.

There are 25 books in books in total but they aren't all R.L. Stine. i got a really old Winnie the Pooh book that is just to cute. I had a winnie the pooh blanket when i was like 3 i think, aww, this is tooo cool finding old stuff. lol. Hey, found another Anne Rice book! The Witching Hour. Good book, haven't read it in years though. I think i read that when i was like, 13-14. Oh, and MACBETH! Hey, its the one i had in my Honors course English in the UK. I spent a whole year in that class going over that book. They're so obessed with Shakespeare there. You spend a year on each damn book. And a some of my old Playstation games i can't play no more Sad so much s**t hidden away in boxes. Wow. lol.

Raymei, the Monkeys thing you saw is a book i bought tow years ago called "Real people don't own monkeys" This vet wrote it about all her experiences as a vet, some are really crazy, some just really creepy and scary, and a few real funny. She's a clinical instrutor at the Washington State University of veterinary students. Hmm, wonder if that's near fallen at all? :huh:

And the Ancient Egypt book, the white and blue hard cover one i do believe, got that from my old art teacher. Good thing i took it when i did because i just found out he 1) quit or 2) got fired so he won't be back this year with any of his cool books Sad Although in a way i'm happy because he had a habit of talking about his...lady friends....in to much detail :wacko:
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa o.o
too much to teach, eh? n.n lol

But yeah, I like Ancient Egypt and the Real People don't own monkies thing looked funny n.n
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 290, 291, 292  Next
Page 78 of 292

Jump to: