Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
How Long Does It Take To Approve Art?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2k_rammerizkool
My First Post!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the title pretty much says my question: how long does it usually take to approve the art? kinda stupid question to ask Uneasy lol
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please go read the Site Discussion forum if you would like more detailed answers about the Approval Panel, especially the FAQ thread.

As an overall answer, though, there can never be someone online to approve 24/7, so it will depend on when you upload. If it's late at night, it probably won't be approved until sometime the next day when there will be a bit of a backup. If you happen to upload as a mod is on or right before one logs on, it will be taken care of very quickly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: