Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Raiden Appreciation Society

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LightningAurora
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed, whilst browsing the net, that Raiden from metal gear isn't a very popular character! I can't understand why this is so, being a fan myself. So I've set up this place for all Raiden fans to show why they DO like him! Please leave your opinions here.

There is some good Raiden artwork about on this site, though, so make sure you take a look.

I hope to get some feedback!
n8comics
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Raiden that one dude with the hat from Mortal Kombat?
MyCantalopeH8tsU
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He also is an extremely panzish hero from MSG-2, not MGS. Snake is from MGS since he is a playable character in all of them, Raiden however is an extremely moot point in series as whole. His entire significance was to get bossed around by everyone he meets (including Snake) without knowing why because of some sad and pathetic backstory of him being a solider in a civil war somewhere in eastern Europe. Anyway, the character is totaly clueless and .12456 of the man Snake is... just watch him dominate inside Arsenal Gear!
amerowolf
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i much prefer the mortal kombat radien.

though x-play's naked radien segment was damn funny
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christofer Lambert as Raiden ownz!
Nyah
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X3 oh yes I love Raiden he has the smoothest melty cutest voice ever. I accept that everyone loves Snake but Raiden was cool too well I liked him anyway mainly because I have an obsession with long haired bishies.

Wolfina did some proper gorgeous Raiden fanart. Go see it at snake-heart and her Dante(DMC) fanart is to die for. She's prolly my fav online artist.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]though x-play's naked radien segment was damn funny[/quote]

I remember that segment -- perchance that is why Raiden's popularity is somewhat sagging?
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: