Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Fanart Pet Peeves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, this SquallLeonhart is more annoying than me, and/or ambush, and/or leo, etc,...

and well, if ur so mature than why the whole "i hope u die".
u make me laugh harder at u, everytime i read these things. no ones laughing "with" u, chum.

now, go play in a sewer, and eat your mice.

lol, yaaaaaaay! i wasnt on fallens list.
my pet peeves are: people that complain, because they suck.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Stares blankly*

wait a minute, wasn't squall the one who started this thread? who complained about the approval panel, constantly, and in numerous threads? I am correct on this am i not?

.....and your mad at ME for complaining. Please honey, i got all rights to.

And i wasn't f**king about when i said it wasn't directed towards anyone. It's towards a few people in general, if you don't like it, deal with it.

As for a complainer, complaining about others complaining, that is highly hipicritical, and just childish and annoying as can be. *rolls eyes*

And don't compare me to you daddy, i'm not your dad, i don't know your dad, and couldn't give a damn. Besides, i heard from your own self in one thread that your were grounded and not even suppose to be on the computer.

Nice, how someone is running there mouth with suggestions like their mature and such, when they are grounded and breaking the rules of them being grounded to argue with us over something pointless.....yeah.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I do believe these people "better wise up". Wink Not-so-inside jokes are fun. Anyone worth anything should understand those.

Pow, you weren't on my list 'cause you don't really have anything to do with fanart. Just a verbal annoyance.
iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This kid is seriously an idiot. As for hoping I die, I feel the same exact way about you Razz Pow, you and Leo aren't really annoying.. I could even deal with AMBUSH over this f**king moron. You have been PWNED by Kate, kid... Live in fear that Fallen, Lasher, Ray, or Carter will pwn you even more Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wyna Hiros, I know who you are and I know you didn't steal any art :/ You've been on this site for a long time so yeah... I trust you enough to give you the benefit of a doubt. I hope the whole thing clears up for you.

Squall kid, whatever.. you can't complain now because if you decide you don't want to wait for the approval panel to approve your picture, you just have to pay five bucks a month... for that, no pop-ups, e-mail, and some other stuff. Denis is probably going to set it up. Don't you dare complain anymore, or I'll bitch you out worse than before. It'll probably be more than me doing it, too... maybe around five or six of us, could be more. Just a fair warning Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
WynaHIros
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, but it's annoying to get accused of this sort of thing. :/ It's not the first time it's happened on Fanart Central - one person hinted that I'd stolen a quick sketch I did of Master Chief. Which is odd, considering I only posted it to Fanart Central and nowhere else. o_O; But I don't like to delete comments period unless they're accidently multiple posts so...

If I recall correctly, it was SquallLeonhart and chiisanakitty (sp?) who accused me of this. ~~;

I hope it can be cleared up: it was not fun dealing with the last art thief, and I don't want to deal with (potentially) another one. :/

Anyways, I don't see why people are bitching about the approval panel, and then they bitch they get pushed down or there's "crappy ms paint uploads". Seriously, pick one or the other. o_x;

--Wyna
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. lol, Kate yes, u want me bad, lmao.
I AM Fanart Central, muhahaha lol j/k. fallen, you want me bad, lmao.

um.
Powtaz, you want me bad, lmao.
wait i am Powtaz.
*stares*
ashtax
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was this arsehole once who posted a picture called "Black" and I'm like, this will be interesting, and it turned out to be this big square of black. At least the approval board won't let crap like that through.
My other pet peeve is of course when people abbreviate and use crap spelling. THERE IS NO NEED TO ABBREVIATE "THE"! IT'S ALREADY SHORT!
I'd just like to get that of my chest. I don't get it how people shorten the word "the". Is three letters not good enough for you?
Bleurgh...that's about it.
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I saw that "black" picture :huh: but that was before I was a mod or anything.

LOL Shadow I totally agree with you lol n.n There seemed to have been a epidemic of those "I'm Leaving FAC because I didn't get any comments, etc" pictures for a while a few weeks ago. Seemed like some new fad everyone had to do (you know..like 30% or 40% of those people are still on and posting.... <_< )

And yeah, I hate it when people advertise in their reviews. I get a lot of that in both my stories and pictures (on and off FAC) like "wow! you're good! You should check out my stuff!"
That's just an insult. Like you could copy and paste that to every artists <_< I don't like that at all....

I'm also getting sick of the really half-@$$ed drawings done on paint. Most schools have scanners you can use T.T That's what I did for like 3 years. And if you're going to use a digi-cam to "scan" pictures, at least use some decent lighting so we can see what the heck the picture is!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that black picture... and he posted it up like five times... all his stuff was stupid like that... just squares of squiggles and such.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey shadow, i had one of those fan girls "beat" my original character for being in a picture with the inuyasha character Sesshoumaru. It's a freakin picture, and the girl reviews (i didn't draw it, someone did for me) "Beats Aya" MINE! "hugs" i love sess! all mine!

how pathetic.
kathyhime85
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*lol* Thats so stupid! I like inuyasha too, but thats really just stupid.
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah! <_< Further proves my point.....
these fangirls are getting creepy-obsessive.

The line between reality and wishful thinking ever grows thin o.o;;;
EccentricSage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Pet Peeves:

- five minute peices of crap getting more replies than finished, well done work.
- People not following the god damn rules.
- People not getting banned for not following the god damned rules.
- Five minute peices of crap and unfinished works flooding the site.
- People who ignore good advice.
- People who don't post coments on the pics of those who bothered to coment on
theirs.
- People who don't apreciate the mods who ceap this place going. It's fine to
disagree with them. Just don't throw a hissy fit when you don't get your way.

I can't wait until the tougher restrictions are in place. No more ball point pen on lined paper doodles! Yay! ^-^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CheetahSmith
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hyper Active Fan Girls.(HAFGs) Ugh, they scare me. Sure, I like several characters, and sometimes I find a characters such as Toan or Justin attractive, but I don't obsess about them or go "HE'S MINE! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!" Geez... They need to get a life.
WynaHIros
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give them a few years, they'll hopefully mellow out. ^^

But yeah, that would be another pet peeve: fangirls fighting over a character, and people like, self-advertising in comments. :/

--Wyna
kathyhime85
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ticks me off is when the site is slow. Then again, i think its my comp. Might be a virus. >.<
kathyhime85
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I dont have dial up! 4 thoise of u who do: na na na na naaaaa na
CheetahSmith
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, true. Lots of badly colored pics. I at least try and fill in as many blank spots and to color with as much as pressure as my poor pencils and take...

I call this new disease of fanart lazyness, "Crayola Coloring."
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 Peeves... I draw lot's of naked girls... and when I post em up I don't appreciate people getting mad at me for drawing them naked.. If you don't like it don't look at it and don't comment.

when i say i'll do a request for someone i let them know it will be awhile. Don't go to all my pics i do as requests for other people and demand to know where ur request is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

Jump to: