Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Timesplitters 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ambush347
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who has played and loved Goldeneye and Perfect Dark this game is a must buy! I got it a couple of days ago and it has surpassed every expectaion I had. The single player mode is pretty good and comical, in fact the first level will send nostalgia rushing back as it is so similar to the dam level in GE. The multiplayer mode makes this game. There are over 16 different match types, 16 arena's to wreak havoc in, over 126 characters most of which must be unlocked, about 30 different weapons, an impressive map maker where you can recreate your favorite maps from just about any game, LAN support, and although the online play wasn't packaged with the game ppl have found a way to trick the PS2 into going online so you can consider that in too. It was voted best action and shooter of 2002 by many different reviewers as well as best co-op game. You will play this one for hours at a time especially with a multi-tap and four friends but even if you dont you can set up to 10 bots in your games at a time without the slightest slow down! This is one of my fave games I give it a 9.4/10.
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also agree. i rate it a 12/12.5

it makes me want to wet myself.

haha.

monkeys and hunchbacks, lol.
dragongamer13
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my friend has that game and we would play it all the time! I LOVE going around as a monkey and blasting zombies with flamethrowers and capturing the bag and shooting grenades and puting mines on people *gasp* and knocking zombies heads off! I want to get that game for myself, but I'm saving up for Fire Emblem which comes out in 2 days (on November 3rd, that is).
Ambush347
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it from EB games and you can get it there for 20$ canadian used. Prolly cheaper in US funds. Its definetely worth it.
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like TS2, one of the best things about it is how it has soooo many modes! It like never gets old! Great game.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: