Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Resident Evil 2: Apoclypse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone else seen Resident Evil 2: Apoclypse yet? It came out a week ago, I went to see it with some friends the first night, and it was the s**t! Don't judge the Resident Evil movies on the first one because the first one blows, this one is actually pretty freaky and suspenful, and just plain awesome! You guys should definately check it out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jb_dominick
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't the best movie in the world (hell, the [u]Ladykillers[/u] could easily out-rank RE:A) but it definately is a really, really good watch. It's true that this movie is about 20x better than the first, but it all goes as credit to Alexander Witt (director) who made this movie as solid as it gets. Co-directing many other popular movies such as the [u]The Bourne Supremacy[/u], it's expected that he'd incorporate some of the quite noticable techniques into RE:A. And he did. Suprisingly, it works to it's advantage, and it's really the direction of RE:A (along with the witty, humorous dialogue) that made this movie as good as it is.

RE:A is really just an action-packed thriller ment to be enjoyed by anyone and everyone. The action scenes can be a little jerky (in terms of [u]The Bourne Supremacy[/u]) but it does have its solid action sequences. On a side note, the movie is really, REALLY funny. Not just funny, but some of the dialogue is as quotable as ones from [u]Napolean Dynomite[/u]. I mean, what's not to love about a black guy saying, "Motherfucker please, my s**t is [i]custom[/i]," as he pulls out two shiney gold magnums?

Go see RE:A now, it's really just an awesome movie. The best movie out so this year (of course I haven't seen [u]Sky Captain[/u] and it's not nearly as good as [u]Spiderman 2[/u].) So go see it for a cheap laugh or two or just for a good action fuled adventure.
anime_chick
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't Seen it yet, but I want to!

I've been planning on seeing it since last year!

My brother already beat most of the Games!

I really didn't lik the 1st one....

But I'll see if I can see it...
--
[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c382/Anime_Chick46/ACbanner.png[/img]

[ Yes I made that banner;; Message me if you want one. ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
One_Winged_Angel_Returns

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard both sides to it. I still really want to see it, especially if it has Nemesis!
Nyah
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT?! The first one was so much better I'm a huge Resi fan and that was very like the game the second movie just sucked. Too much Alice whoring not enough zombies. Seriously the Alice 'whoring' ruined the second movie just as if she could do all that stuff ___ I mean really and what they did with Nemesis at the end really sucked.

If you like mindless action and little plot with a big lack of gore or horror its the movie for you.

I was really disappointed with RE:A I hope the next movie is better.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kenshinswife
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to se it. But if aliceis whoring everywhere...I'll take a second look on my opinion....but it still sounds coo ^_^ l....I still need to see the first one.... But I probablt won't....lolol....I hate renting movies! <_<
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Nyah ("] WHAT?! The first one was so much better I'm a huge Resi fan and that was very like the game the second movie just sucked. Too much Alice whoring not enough zombies. Seriously the Alice 'whoring' ruined the second movie just as if she could do all that stuff ___ I mean really and what they did with Nemesis at the end really sucked.

If you like mindless action and little plot with a big lack of gore or horror its the movie for you.

I was really disappointed with RE:A I hope the next movie is better. [/quote]
Oh ok, I probably have to agree with you. I didn't like the ending either, but it was still cool. And yeah, I am one of those people who like lot's of action and little plot! *cough* KILL BILL!!!!! *cough*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nyah
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenshins wife you should just rent them both in my opinion I like the first but it was a gift I probably wouldn't go out and buy it myself. Either that or wait for it to show on TV.

Akito Nemesis kicked ass up until that point *sigh* Kill Bill was cool I admit but hmm seemed a bit overhyped to me. BTW love your sig pic X33 Ban-Chan he's so COOL
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is an old topic.. but I just watched RE2 for the first time a week ago. I waited until it was on pay per view. This movie is terrible. This obviously isn't meant for fans of the game as so much in the movie is totally off from what happened in RE3. Jill Valentine is in the movie, which is the only reason I wanted to see it, but there is little to nothing said about her. It starts off with her as a suspended S.T.A.R.S member. We know why. But it's never explained. She is made to look like just a stupid civilian. Then comes this Alice character who rides her motorcycle through the church window.. give me a break.

In RE3 Nemesis is a scary ass guy. In this movie... near the end you are supposed to cheer for him. They turned him into a big emotional monster guy. The acting was terrible. Horrible actually. I love how they have to throw that black guy into the mix for some "funny" one liners. That Milla chick should stick to movies where she barely talks.. maybe a sequal to The fifth Element.

The zombie scenes are laughable. Anytime there are zombies near, the shots get blurry and shakey. It was like watching a bad zombie movie from the 60's... or House of the dead. Sh*tty movie all around. Disappointing.
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="layzcarter (Lynda)"] That Milla chick should stick to movies where she barely talks.. maybe a sequal to The fifth Element. [/quote]
I could go for that. :wub:

[color=black]"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!" ~ Caboose, Red vs. Blue[/color]
_matt_
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="VR_Jay (Will)"] [quote="layzcarter (Lynda)"] That Milla chick should stick to movies where she barely talks.. maybe a sequal to The fifth Element. [/quote]
I could go for that. :wub: [/quote]
That would rock. :0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: