Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
I'm New Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soniku_Shadou
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi y'all. *croaks* oops sorry. Anyway I'm new here and.... I hope sending in my drawings will send some feedback and it will improve my drawing skills. All characters I use either belong to some of my artist idols or I created them myself. I'd like to just take the liberty of thanking Miriam, you all may not know her, I don't really know her but she is the creator of Miriam the Bat. I'd like to thank her because when I saw her comics that she made it inspired me to draw. Same thing with Dragon Goddess. None of them know me or know that I exist... Anyway, I have a scanner and hopefully I'll get some of my anime drawings in. I'll draw some comics, mainly ninja ones :ph34r: Anyway happy drawing everyone...

Soniku_Shadou
RoseDagger
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME!!!! Very Happy
I hope you enjoy this site! I know i love it! I'll take a look at your pics.....I hope you get lotsa comments because everyone loves praise. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kristefur
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya! New here! even though I just got here a while ago, I need advice all the time! I need help on this one pic though..My friends can't figure out what's wrong with it. Help here! Please???????????? Sad :wacko:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: