Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Cging Tutorial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Tips & Tutorial Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Houyoku
My First Post!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm.. This is the first time I'm actually posting anything on these forums.. but I thought that I'd start off by posting a tutorial..

---------------------------
Tutorial Description

This Tutorial is to help beginners to mid-intermediate detail their coloring. It does not teach you how to draw, but as stated, to color. Lineart however, is included as a step.

The tutorial goes through linearting, basic coloring, shading, lighting and some detailing. I use a program called The GIMP 1.2.3, so most of the time I will refer to it, but The GIMP is very similar to Photoshop, so I have heard.

My work is by no means professional, and I'm no more than an amateur artist. I'm also a terrible teacher. So please understand that this tutorial won't make your art improve by a tenfold.

To download the tutorial, you must have winzip. As soon as you have it on your computer, open up the zipped file and open the .txt file. This goes through all the steps and stuff. Okay then, here's the link ^o^

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9656916/

Click the link and when the page loads, go to the series of buttons under the image and click the down arrow button labled 'Download' to download the tutorial.

Sorry for the lengthy explanation ^^; I hope it helps.
1800killme
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is the thing about?
1800killme
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Houyoku (Becki)"] Erm.. This is the first time I'm actually posting anything on these forums.. but I thought that I'd start off by posting a tutorial..

Tutorial Description

This Tutorial is to help beginners to mid-intermediate detail their coloring. It does not teach you how to draw, but as stated, to color. Lineart however, is included as a step.

The tutorial goes through linearting, basic coloring, shading, lighting and some detailing. I use a program called The GIMP 1.2.3, so most of the time I will refer to it, but The GIMP is very similar to Photoshop, so I have heard.

My work is by no means professional, and I'm no more than an amateur artist. I'm also a terrible teacher. So please understand that this tutorial won't make your art improve by a tenfold.

To download the tutorial, you must have winzip. As soon as you have it on your computer, open up the zipped file and open the .txt file. This goes through all the steps and stuff. Okay then, here's the link ^o^

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9656916/

Click the link and when the page loads, go to the series of buttons under the image and click the down arrow button labled 'Download' to download the tutorial.

Sorry for the lengthy explanation ^^; I hope it helps. [/quote]
how do you add picture to http://www.deviantart.com/view/9656916/ Uneasy ?
[img]http://a.deviantart.com/avatars/l/l/lllo0o0olll.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Tips & Tutorial Sharing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: