Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Screen Names
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is kind of like the avitar topic, only different. Some people on this site have very interesting screen names. What's your screen name mean and how did you come by it? Hobby, nickname, inside joke???
RoseDagger
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Screen Name is RoseDaggerRaven....I came by it by my user ID on FAC. And my user id came from the name of a poem i wrote. The raven at the end though is my nickname by my friends because of my fasination with Edgar Allen Poe.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RoseDagger
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually its my AIM name......my Yahoo name is EmeraldDragonShadow1000 i got that from a stroy i was writing tho.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CheetahSmith
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah... Cheetah Smith has been my screename for almost four years now. It started on Fanfiction.net, and for almost four years, no one else has taken it as their own. One authoress/artist out of a million and more.

The "Cheetah" part comes from my interest in cheetahs, which is a bit obvious. Cheetahs are beautiful, graceful, and adorable cats, and they've always held a spot in my heart. ^-^ The "Smith" part is my own last name, and in the words of my dad, "Smith isn't a common last name , it's popular." I would have to agree. ^-^

On Fanfiction.Net, I had carved out a spot on the 'net as one to write one of the first Dark Cloud romance fics- so popular, the readers demanded a sequel. On Fanfiction.Net, I'm starting a bit of a revolution saying that I'm an Escad fan. Making some other Legend of Mana fans realize that EVERY character, has his/her posse of fans.

And in the parensthesis, that is what other folks call me. They usually say "Cheetah", or "C.S.", or even my full name. So I've always, except for the Neoseeker.com forums(there, I'm Cheetah Dragon. A few 'net friends know that I'm C.S. in other places), been the eccentric one known as Cheetah Smith. ^-^

And that is the tale, and a little bit more, about my name. What about yours?
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is my old pen-name (Akito) and then Hopeless Dreamer was given to me by my teacher. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the works of this one comic book artist/ animator named Jhonen Vasquez. In fact, I love it so much I'm a freak. I'm a freak for Jhonen's creative genious. Yeah...
I originally called my website Jhonenfreak and didn't decide to use it a screen name until about a year later.
RoseDagger
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm Akito i love that name...its so serene
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

serene, lol.... :huh:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RoseDagger
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what?
*smiles*
xWildfirEx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildfire was one of my dumb phases. If I could change it, i would, but heck.
RoseDagger
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like WildFire
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm interesting topic, jhonenfreak- i like finding out the meanings in nick names and sn's and such. (muahahaha i especially like your name! woo-hoo for jhonen)

my username here is basically taken from the sound that nightcrawler (of xmen) makes when he teleports (bamf!). the maniac... um i believe i was thinking of johnny the homicidal maniac at the time, but i guess it could also be interpreted as i'm a nightcrawler/xmen maniac or just a maniac in general (who knows? i'm just mysterious like that...)

my yahoo name is "dumbshutterbug" which is from the song "dumb" by nirvana and the song "shutterbug" by veruca salt. my aim name (hedfonedaneurism) is similar in that "aneurism" is a song by nirvana and hedfoned is a cross between the foo fighters song "headwired" and just the fact that i'm practically attached to my headphones.

Alex the Great: my name is alex, and i am great. yes!
rachey
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my screen name is actually my nickname given to me by my friends!
I have other nicknames, but we wont get into that....
kathyhime85
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine means kathy princess...yeah
ScarletTears

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name thingy is ScarletTears cuz I was watching Cowboy Bebop and Vicious said something about scarlet tears and it just got stuck in my head. Unfortunatly it hasn't gone away yet and Kris is a shortened form of my name... yep WTF?
RoseDagger
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo i like scarlet tears.....A year ago my SN was AllThatIsSlain
Papercut_Dragon
Would like fries with that

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Papercut is the name of a song I like, and I like dragons. Simple enough. Smile
RoseDagger
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm i can see that....Papercut by Linkin Park?
Papercut_Dragon
Would like fries with that

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure is. Very Happy I love that song. ^_^
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen Angel.... Poison song. Picked it because it's the ultimate song about a girl out to make it in the entertainment industry, sacrifices everything, and fails miserably. "win big, mama's fallen angel, lose big, livin' out her lies, wants it all, mama's fallen angel, lose it all, rollin' the dice of her life. Too much, too soon, just a little too late. 'Cause when her ship came in. She wasn't there, it just wouldn't wait..." The video's happier 'cause it ends with the chick ridin' off into the night on the back of Bret's bike. Cool

AIM name: CCDeVilleChic I think you can figure it out. C.C.'s the guitarist in Poison, wrote their hits, and he is Poison. The two albums without him proved that. The other three are talented, and I love them, but it doesn't sound like Poison. He may be a loud, obnoxious, in-your-face (and currently coked out of his mind Sad) dude...but he's funny.

DA name: RockettQueen Combination of Rikki Rockett and the Gn'R song Rocket Queen.

(Poison's on VH1 tonight. Wink)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: