Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
This Is Great
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is. She thinks it should be shorter. Discussions are going on elsewhere...
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that explains it.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Dogss
Would like fries with that

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote] week, eh? Some of us heard it was a month....
[/quote]

Better be a week, or he'll be [i]really[/i] pissed off!
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of now, it's still a month. He got an email that told him when the suspension would end, and why he was suspended.

He has no reason to be angry at anyone but himself.
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, if he does come back and starts annoying everyone again, I've got my whip handy. Wink
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Better be a week, or he'll be really pissed off![/quote]

UH OH!!!
iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SilentSoul92 (Rita)"] well, if he does come back and starts annoying everyone again, I've got my whip handy. Wink [/quote]
I know you may not like him, but let us handle it. If someone breaks a rule it is our job, not yours, to handle the situation. If he comes back and bothers you ignore it or, if he's breaking a rule, report it. It's as easy as that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
slet
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]... I didn't get no clap when I asked people to be nicer to newbs.. yes i'll spell it properly now. All I got was sh*t for how I spelled the subject.[/quote]

Well, you didn't get s**t from me, and I support you in it.

[quote]  It is. She thinks it should be shorter. Discussions are going on elsewhere...[/quote]

So do I. I believe your rules state that it's first a warning, then a 3 days suspension, then a week, then a month and then a ban. So when he's suspended for the first time, it's impossible to suspend him for a month (according to the rules that is).

And I'm sorry but you girls like Rita are just plain stupid if you believed the story he wrote about 'raping' that girl. No one on earth would do that and then write it on FAC. It's just a way of trying to shock people and getting attention. Pressing the report button 15 times (which didn't work anyway) seems kinda sad to me.

The suspension was justified, no doubt about it, but a month for a first time offender seems a bit harsh to me.
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody posts stuff they shouldn't in a PG topic. I could quote the mods themselves doing that. I think it's a little hypocrite to suspend people an entire month for something like that.
PhunkYMunkY
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking of raping a girl then continuing to drag it out by saying suchlike comments to people who had a problem with it is not only immature, attention seeking but ignorant to warnings.. I think it may have been shorter suspension though I do understand the Mod's reasoning.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enough challenging moderator decisions. Decisions were made, and on a group whole it was agreed with a few differences. It's what happens when it's a group and not one person pulling all the strings. And the decision on the matter is no one else's business but ours.

Stop anaylzing every freakin thing we do. And stop questioning it.

More warnings for caring on a discussion that questions our decision making and ability to run things around here. This isn't what the thread was made for. Just a quick here and die out thing of how the guy registered at my site, and how silly it is of him to do so. Not to nit pick <_<
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Stop anaylzing every freakin thing we do. And stop questioning it.
[/quote]

Why?

If you give me a good reason, I'll do it, but if you tell me how to think, it's not going to happen. I'm not being unreasonable here either.
slet
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Stop anaylzing every freakin thing we do. And stop questioning it. [/quote]

Well you definetly screwed that up when you banned Grissey for no apparant reason. and yes people, I said "BANNED". Grissey ain't coming back.
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that kind of thinking is exactly why the mods can go and BAN people for no reason at all, because nobody thinks twice.
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Everybody posts stuff they shouldn't in a PG topic.[/quote]

Logan's choice of material crossed a line.

If his tale was true, then that was a crime, and he could ([i]should[/i], actually) be legally charged and punished for it. If it's not, then he completely chose the WRONG thing to joke about.

...And where's the forum TOS when you want to look something up? I'm looking for a clause like this one (excerpted from a different forum) :

[quote]You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.[/quote]

Bah... enough. There are better things to be doing....
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to think i thought you were being mature, Slet. and right after i thanked you for PMing me rather than continuing on with this in a thread, only to find this. Very nice <_<

Grissey was banned for a reason. And once again, that was unneeded information that i didn't see anyone ask for. At least not in this thread.

And your trying to start an arguement again and carrying out another "I don't agree, that's messed up, the mods are wrong" bullshit you always do when one of you gets yourself in trouble. I already stated two warnings to day for this reason for the both of you. This is your third.

This thread is now closed and a discussions will take part today between the moderators on what actions to take.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: