Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
House Of Mouse The Channels Of Mix-up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelicHeart
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

House of Mouse
The channels of mix-up, love, death, hatred

The episode starts off like other episode of house of mouse. Max goof is in the front of the building parking the car of the guest that came to see the show; Donald is welcoming the guest, Daisy is telling one were they will be seted, Mickey is enterduseing the cartoon, and Minnie is in the back making sure that everything goes as planed. You fined yourself setting in the adowunce, cheering on the show.

Mickey: Weve got a great show for you today.

Everyone in the crowned is lessoning to Mickeys speach when the ground starts to shake.

Everyone: AAAHHH

A huge flash off light shots though out the entire town. But in the end everyone is safe.

Goofy: What the .

Mickey runs back stage

Mickey: Minnie whats going on? What was that light? What

Minnie grabs Mickeys shirt

Minnie: Get a grip! The natural Disney organization is looking in to it right now, but know information has been gathered.

Mickey:Im getting the feeling that something bads going to happen

Donald: I bet that Pete is behind this!

Goofy: Huek yeah

Minnie: Mickey! The natural Disney organization has requested that you inform the guest that a channel in the human world crossed over and now cartoon characters from other channels are now in our world

Goofy: Can you run that by me again?

Mickey: What does that mean?

Minnie: That the people in the world that made us scwread up something and now cartoon characters are here!

Mickey: Oh.

Daisy walks in the room.

Daisy: Mickey! People from other channels are demanding that we let them in.

Mickey: let them in then.

Goofy: Gash look at all the people!

Max:I can name them all. characters from Yu-gi-oh, Yugi, Joey, taiah or some thing like that anyway, Kabai, makaibua. Characters from DigimonTai, Agumon ,Davis , Veemon , Tokato , Gilomon , Tahaua , Kari , Gotomon , Izzy , Tentomon , Joe , Gomamon , Sora , Biomon , Mimi , Palmon ,Tk ,Patamon , Matt , Gabumon , Yoley ,Hankmon ,Cody ,Amardilomon , Ken ,Wormon ,Willis , Terrerarmon , Cocomon ,Rika , Renamon ,Henry , Terrerarmon, Jerry ,Kuzo , Kenta, JP ,Tomimey ,Zowey. Characters from Trigun Vash ,Wolfwood , Milly, Merl ,Knives. Characters from Final Fantasy ,Cloud ,Arieth ,Seproth ,Cid , Huffier ,Sqalle ,Tideus , Wanka ,Lulu ,Yuna ,Rikku ,Pain, Characters from Kingdom Hearts Sora, Kairi ,Riku , Ansem , and the heartless.(Takes a big breath) Characters from The Rugrats Tommy , Dill ,Chunky ,Angelica ,Phil ,Lhil. Characters from Spongebob Spongebob , Patrick , Sandy ,Squidwerd ,Mr. Crabs.

Goofy:..

Mickey:How did you know how they all were?

Max : Tv

Minnie: Dont just stand here! Weve got a show to do.

Goofy: right

All of them go back to what they were precisely doing.

Goofy goes to Spongbobs table

Goofy: Im Goofy and Ill be your waiter tonight

Spongebob: Ill take a crabby patty

Goofy:.A..

Goofy stops and pouses for a moment. The first thing that comes to his mind is its a type of fish food.

Goofy:.Few moments(thinks)till you food is ready

He steps back, and does a fast turn to hurry and get to the kitchen. The doors swing open as he burst in to the room. Gus staring at him in shock.

Goofy: Gus! Whats a crabby patty?!

Gus: Honk honk

Goofy: you dont know either!?

Gus: Honk Honk

Goofy Sad sighs)

The screen cuts to some of the people in the crowd. (Vash and Wolfwood off Trigun)

Vash: Come on weres my food!?

Wolfwood: Shut the hell up Vash, The world doesnt revolve you!

Vash: I just wont my alcohol drink! Is that to much to ask!?

The screen cuts back to Goofy, which is taking Spongebob his food.

Goofy: Heres your food sir

Goofy gives Spongebob his food, Spongebob looks at it.

Spongebob:.uhh.What is this?

Goofy: Its what you ask for. Huek

Spongebob: WHAT YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NEVER HAVE HAD THE SWEET GOODNESS OF A CABBY PAITIEY.!!!???

Goofy:.No

Spongebob: (Gasps)

At this moment Mickey runs on stage.

Mickey: Heres a Pluto cartoon

The screen starts the cartoon.

The first thing shown is Mickeys house

Mickey: Pluto, you want to get the paper?

Pluto: (Shakes his head)
Pluto walks out his doggie door, into the front yard. Looking ahead he sees his target, the newspaper.

The scene cuts away from the cartoon, and goes into the crowned.

Vash: My damn head is killing me

Wolfwood: Whats the matter? Cant you hand a few drinks?

Vash: A few drinks? Its more like a few gallons.

Out in the parking lot, Max is talking on his cell phone with his best friend pj.

Max: Of course Im sure.

Pj: well thats good; I dont wont to see you do something that you will live to regret.

Max: well you dont have to worry about that.

Pj: Have you said anything to your Dad?

Max: not a word

Pj: ..

Max: Why?

PJ: Hes going to blow a gasket.

Max: (sighs) Yea I know

Chapter 2 The big????

Max gets off the phone, and walks back in the building. Frightening his father.

Goofy: Max, Where have you been ?

Max: in the parking lot

Goofy: doing what?

Max: Talking on the phone

Goofy: any way...Why are you dressed up?

Max: I have date with Roxanne

Goofy: oh you do? When?

Max : At 8:00

Goofy smiles.

Goofy: You look worried, whats the matter?

Max: Me? Worried? Not at all! (Starts sweating)

Goofy: Are you sure youre alright? You look like your going to be sick.

Max: never better

Goofy: If you say so.

Max looks out the window to see Roxanne. He waves bye to his Dad, and walks outside to greet Roxanne. They walk in talking among them selfs. They both set down at their table, Max stairs at Roxanne dreamingly. He reaches in to his pocket and pulls out a little red box, hands it to Roxanne. She opens the box, and sees a note. She unfolds the note and looks up at Max with a smile on her face.

HOM

Roxanne: Areyou serious?

Max: well .yea.

Roxanne: I Have to think about this.

She stands up from her set, and leaves the room. Max sets there, not knowing what to do. Meanwhile at the other side of the room Goofy looks up and sees his pride and joy setting alonesadly. So he decides to go over to see what was wrong.

Goofy: Max? Son?

Max: (not even looking up)

Goofy:..Are you ok?

Max Sad mumbling) Go away

Goofy: Huh?...Max whats wrong?

Max: (mumbling)..

Goofy: Max!!!

Max: (mumbling) Nothing

Goofy: Nothing? Its not nothing!! Now whats wrong?!!

Max: (Angerly, Shouting Standing up from set) FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME ITS NOTHONG!!!! NOWLEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Goofy is thrown back from his shout. Everyone in the adeuce is now longer staring at the cartoon; they are now looking at Max.

Goofy: (in fear).

Max looks at everyone looking at him; he turns his back mumbles Im going for a walk, and leaves the room. He goes out in the street, now what he thought? Looking up he sees Roxanne, Setting in her car.

Max: Roxanne.

Roxanne:Its just a shock

Max: what is?

Roxanne: You asking me to marry you...

Max : Oh that...Was it a good or bad shock??

Roxanne: (smails) A good one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: