Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Stolen Pictures
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wether your wallpaper is allowed will be decided by the discussion in the other thread.
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just reported someone Smile
vaporeon134
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[QUOTE] I disagree with that. I think that u should be allowed to put up art work like Sonic and Pokemon that u have drawn even if it is the same pose etc. as the official art because Fanart Central is a place 2 put up Art u make ur self AND stuff that u have drawn from something else. If it gets changed to just only Imaginary pics u made up urself and artsist who have drawn eg. Sonic. Then most of the artists will be kicked off and that is sooo wrong! Some people have their own imaginary things that they made up from their head but then getting round 2 drawng it, They cant draw it! Ppl, u MUST agree with me that Imaginry AND art like Sonic, Pokemon, Dragonballz etc. Should both be allowed on Fanart! ^_^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: