Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
WHAT YOU SAY?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spike
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok there's a problem, I'm not quite sure what it is, but like my name is just a space it doesn't show anywhere, and I also noticed that Ariel had that problem! XD

So do you know what's wrong?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kane12
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah that kind of happened to me too
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denis is working on fixing it. You notice everyone whose name is showing, it's their real name, anyway. "RO" instead of "Fallen"/"fallenangel".
Spike
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, why are you RO instead of Fallen?! I'm confused! WAAAGHH!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RO"] Denis is working on fixing it. You notice everyone whose name is showing, it's their real name, anyway. "RO" instead of "Fallen"/"fallenangel". [/quote]
YAY I finally figured out what you meant, so now I'm AkitoTenchiyama, but problem solved easily, all you have to do is change your real name on Fanart Central to what you want your user-name to be, and it'll show up like that instead!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but I'd rather have my real name stay "RO" and wait for Denis to fix it, if he does. Doesn't bother me. I'm RO other places, and anyone who needs to know who I am should know by the Axl avatar and signature. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: