Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
How Important Is Music To You?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone wanna guess what I voted? Rolling eyes
demonshadow
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant live w/o it. i spend my life in my room and on the net. itz my life.
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Important enough for me to have 24.3 GB of MP3s
Zeke_hieis_girl
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think music is really important but not that important.
i only listen to music when i am bored or when i am not able to sort out my feelings. most of the time the radio just happens to play a song that will help my control my self to not scream in frustration or helps me cry when i am really angry or really in a troubled time. music is like my relief it helps me a heck of a lot more than i hellp myself to be honest with you guys....... Uneasy
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh god o.o I can't live without it. It's my inspiration (besides Wipples lol jk)

I have to listen to music when I write or draw or I'm in the car or doing homework or anything!
n.n;;; I still haven't finished putting my CDs on my computer. I'm already up to about 13 or 14 GB of music (darn you, Denis, you beat me..)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't concentrate without music- it fills up that damnable silence that always seeps in. it lets me forget about whatever bad stuff is happening and i can just listen and sing along or skank or rock out or whatever. but it doesn't matter what mood i'm in or what's going on- it's always the time for music. i have a song caught in my head 24/7 (i literally wake up with a song in my head). i have not parted from my ipod since the day i got it, and i have 10.53 gb on my comp (a combination of cds i own and downloaded stuff) plus i have several cds that i haven't bothered to put in my computer. damn denis you still got me beat tho! i'll make it my goal to have more than 24.3 gb of music. muahahaha. mmm could be a couple years tho...

need more proof? check the avatar.
xWildfirEx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Music is life, life is love, love is music, music is life"

I don't actually carry a CD player around, but thats cos I can't afford one. f**k, I can't even afford to take the frikkin' bus. I'm gonna get one (or 2) for my BD, and then its never gonna leave my side.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP3s Im just getting into...CDs hundreds....Vinyl thousands...I guess its pretty important :huh:

Im from the generation that said *#@* the tube!

Comics and Art
Go ToniBo

Quote: if something is right on the tip of your tounge...open your mouth!
MiRoKuZgUrL12

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF? omg I cant go through the day without the smallest bit of music...I NEED it! im listening to music right now....music is very important to me...yep yep yep....
Paru
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listen to music way to much. When I can't listen to it I have a song stuck in my head.
There's always music playing in my brain.
ED_Vanguard
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i listen to music almost all day, i need it with out it i would go insane

only up to 4 gigs but that is only a fraction of what i got on CDs ive only ripped like 20 cds before i got bored ^_^
CheshireGoddess
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty much Godly to me I have over 20 mix cds i have made not counting the cds i have bought :huh: without music i can't find ANY inspiration for my art.
chux

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have much music on my PC, I have it all on CD...but I might put everything on here today, itd be kewl to have a huge playlist...
It is important to me, but only as something to listen to when I do something else...and I do carry a CD player everywhere
medicdude
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed, my heartbeat is often the same as the beat to whatever song I am listening to at any given moment.
Hanami

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I needs the musics... Whether it be some damn jingle or a kickass tune, there's always music in my head. Like... "I wouldn't have made it through college if it weren't for my horse." Er... no, that gives you anyurisms... Music gives me the power to do what I do (that is, be a complete jackass in front of the school). Otherwise, I might actually start to think. And then I may start to use common sense. And that's just not cool.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: