Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Little-known Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ph33R
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:ph34r: My least know but good game is dead ball zone is kinda a mix of handbal and martial arts,so whenever they steal yor ball you may take yor chainsaw and rip em apart Very Happy that was so f*cking fun u should see those guys running away when i did win the bazooka bonus Very Happy :ph34r:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
squink
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legaia 2: duel saga and Shadow hearts both had unique aspects to them. drak cloud 2 (although im from scotland so its called dark chronicles heres) is another fantastic game. Legend of dragoon on the ps was quite a quiet game here. it was excellent. oh and dont forget Koudelka. i thought that was a good game.
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
ok first off I totally agree with eveything IrianaMitsuragi said *nods head*
Suikoden(1-3), Breath of Fire 3, Grandia(1&2) are some of the best anime RPGs Ive played (and finnished). The ending of the first Grandia (PS1) was sooo cute! dont wanna spoil it but all the little Justin's & Feena's were sooo adorable!! Laughing Some other 1s would be: Evolution (little Linear's sooo sweet), ark the lad & D.

But the main one I think doesn't get enough credit is: Freak Out (PS2). Its soooo fun to play! the point of the game is to kill these demons by stretching em then letting go just as the bar fills up so they get hit by themselfs being flinged back, the demons shapes are hilarious. Very Happy but its rated 15+ soooo ummmm... maybe its not for everyone Uneasy but I luv it. Smile Its made by Treasure (2001).
flaming_weasel
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to agree with Kendra_Grant -- "Jak and Daxter" was a great game. Though, I must admit that "Jak II" is insanely fun and in many ways better than "Jak and Daxter," I loved the ability to channel Eco, and I'm majorly pissed off that they didn't have that in the second game. Grr.

TenthDivine
Canhas uzertitle nao?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't hear many people talk about Star Ocean. I liked that game, well the seond one cuz that's the only one I played so far. I wanna get the third installment when it comes out.

Arc the Lad was cool, ya? I mentioned it before but it seems that so far no one really knows of it. I ain't counting the Twilight of the Spirits one, though. It was okay but...meh...
IdiotOfTheDead
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]Streets of Rage.[/b] It's probably considered the rip-off version of Street Fighter. My favorite characters were Adam and his little bro, Skate(In SR 2). I liked it when Skate would climb on top of his enemies and pound them, like a little kid having a tantrum Laughing
Blairs_Darkness
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Gasp!* I love the Suikoden games! Other good ones are:

Heros of Might and Magic
and
Black and White

Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of these games are pretty well known... The snes has some really rare games that are still awesome like ogre battle (never released in europe) and robotrek. If you can find translated versions of japanese games, front mission 1 and bahamut lagoon are pretty awesome too.
Kupo-the-Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, yeah, streets of rage was great, as is Star Ocean. One of my friends played the PS2 Arc the Lad, said it was the best game he ever played. I'm rather partial to the old Genesis games, General Chaos prolly being my favorite, followed by Toejam & Earl. Ehrgeiz, for PS, i quite like as well. Hrm...there was a japanese cooking game on one of my friend's demo disks that I loved, but I can't really remember what it was, or which disk it was on. Snood...snood was good. Lol.
CheetahSmith
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (Playstation)

Wonderful, wonderful game. The old-school graphics are quite detailed, cute, and colorful. I love the anime FMVs, and the voice acting is decent. It is also great fun to play, and even though I'm, not very far, I'm in love with this game. I haven't felt this way about a video game ever since... Dark Cloud, Legend of Mana and Grandia! ^-^ A rare gem of a game. One that every video gamer should play.
AnimalMeLove
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A game cald Unison its a dancing game and its pretty cool good songs and graffics yah know.
grand-high-idol
Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two words: STUPID INVADERS. That is a great game, especially since I'm a Space Goofs fan--it's sick, twisted, and wrong, but it's funny. And the graphics are amazing, too--everything is in 3d, great voice acting, and so forth. Sadly, it's outdated thanks to all these new fancy gaming systems...pfft. Gimme my PC any day. =P
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gamefox120
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star soldier: vanishing earth
Astri
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree with the games IrianaMitsuragi cited! Grandia 1 and 2, Breath of Fire 3, and Suikoden ^-^ They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside...

Star Ocean 2 and the Lunar games were RPG classics as well.

However, one of my all-time favorites and one that is SOOOOO little known is Lufia TT.TT I only played Lufia 1 once, but I own Lufia 2 (after two years of searching!) and I adore it <3 Lufia has an engaging storyline, fantastic characters, an awesome secret dungeon (the Ancient Cave in Gift Mode! WOOT! Go Tia!!! X3) and a marvelous battle system. In my humble opinion, Lufia 2 has one of the best battle systems of any SNES RPG, right up there with FF6 and Super Mario RPG ~.^

Banzai, Lufia! Banzai!
[color=blue]Disgaea's [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-31977.html]Overlords Dance[/url] in [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-25745.html]Worlds Beyond Infinity[/url] while [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-27428.html]Mifuyus Magical Multiplying Mole[/url] reads the epic [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-25652.html]Chronicles of Yord[/url], and you learn that your [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-37925.html]Craving[/url] for [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-37922.html]Finding a Heart of Snow[/url] is [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-37924.html]Taboo[/url] in [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-37910.html]VG[/url] unless you dare undertake [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-32962.html]The Combine of Sin[/url]...[/color]
NorseGodOdin
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hard Truck Apocalypse" is very little known but it's amazing. Also the "Fallout" classic series.
Yukaai
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got this disk with 787 snes games on it so i know a ton...

zombies ate my neighbor
robotrek
lufia 1
lufia 2
breath of fire 1
breath of fire 2
secret of evermore
CHRONO TRIGGER
knights of the round
earthbound

and then theres a few newer ones

destruction derby 64
star ocean ps2 (great great game)
perfect dark 64
armorines 64 (greatest fps ever)
mario party 2 64 (best mario party game)

all great great games... if you cant find in stores.. try for a rom(ok maybe not) but they are still must play games
anime_slacker
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Legend of Dragoon for the PlayStation.

Anyone?
Nintendude07
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultuimate Ride: Disney Coaster. It's pretty much a roller coaster simulator, Disney style. U build coasters and ride them. Lots of features.
NicholasDWolfwood
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Mega Man Legends? That was an awesome game, but I haven't seen hide nor hair of it since 2001.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq6q8fU9PiM

There's no I in Team. There's a Me though if you jumble it up.- Dr. House

92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Post this in your signature if you would be one of the 8% watching and laughing.
anime_slacker
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anybody ever played Beyond the Beyond for PlayStation? It's really super old. And I've only seen it once. I use to have it, but I left it in the system and my grandma took the system back to exchange. So I have the case, just no game or booklet(never had to begin with).
It's an awesome rpg.
I'd love to get my hands on it again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: