Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
What A Pathetic Forum.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZeroHourLP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never seen such a forum. All the ones I've seen are filled with nerds. People with thousands of posts. This forum sucks those other forums' penises. Really, Denis must be sad. Come on, children, post s**t. Do things. Use Emoticons. Much better than those shitty faces. Do it.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always so positive, Leo... Please, don't ever like anything. That might make someone other than Kate *gasp* like you, and we don't want that, now do we?
missinginn0cence
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, Good one, Fallen. I just discovered that this was up! I was so busy on Friday and Saturday that I didn't really even get to go to the site! Gah... school, friends, family, books... they all have me so freaking busy! Haha... Leo might get online friends....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
missinginn0cence
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, you should make a book and music spot....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Father Alexander
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Leo"] I never seen such a forum. All the ones I've seen are filled with nerds. People with thousands of posts. This forum sucks those other forums' penises. Really, Denis must be sad. Come on, children, post s**t. Do things. Use Emoticons. Much better than those shitty faces. Do it. [/quote]
I give thee thumbs down, sir! [img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Poopy%20AppleWater/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

goggleboy
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leo don't make me hurt you little on damn spinach man
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only i can call Leo spinach man. Master Spinach man.

[i][b]

Powtaz
[/b][/i]
Spike
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Leo"] I never seen such a forum. All the ones I've seen are filled with nerds. People with thousands of posts. This forum sucks those other forums' penises. Really, Denis must be sad. Come on, children, post s**t. Do things. Use Emoticons. Much better than those shitty faces. Do it. [/quote]
Leo, that was like the lamest thing I've ever heard, but it gave me a good laugh! lol, your a f**king flamer, why don't you just shut the f**k up while your ahead!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ambush347
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shut the hell up assclown!!
BluE
My First Post!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF? I don't know what's going on.
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me neither it's too hard to tell who everyone is, w/o the name thing!
ZeroHourLP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't mess with an advanced member, kiddies. You might get hurt. OOOOHHH, that was a GOOD one! Might I add, the site is as ugly as ever now. Go back to the way it was, Denis. At least it matched.
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha...... ok, i sooooooooooo disagree. this new board is betterish. but u know what else: HI KATE!
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's nothing advanced about you, Leo, as proven by the fact you had to post the same message 30 times to get there. Anyone could do it. You're just pathetic enough to follow through.
ZeroHourLP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, alright, forum badass. Cool down. Anywho, you don't get the last f**king reply on my post. Whore.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanna bet?
Selphius
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Leo: Get a life, get a job, and get lost! If you think this forum sucks then you seriously need some eye surgery or something because hun, I've seen a LOT worse! Obvoiusly this isn't the best forum eaither, but it's not so horribly bad like you want to make it out to be. <_<
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What one quickly learns from the chat room: Leo hates everything.
iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He doesn't hate everything... but he does hate a lot of things and loves to get under your skin. He's still okay though... (to me, that is) And... HEY POWTAZ!

Okay... I'm done.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate, [b]stop liking everyone![/b] They are evil, and it's time you learned that. Just because someone's nice to you doesn't mean they aren't a jackass. Leo bad. Vince bad. These people are bad. The enemy. Get with the program. Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: