Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Did Not Trace!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noob_Artist
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I see that you guys act all tough when i can't defend myself because my internet cable is fuct up, but now i'm back and i'm furious! How could you even THINK about callin me an art thief?!? Where's your evidence? I assume u have some. You can't make accuastions like that without ne proof. Lemme just explain to you what goes down. Ppl give me pics of official art that they like, and i open flash, and i look at the pic, and i draw it.. NOT TRACE!! I would NEVER! And wtf's the point of just taking official art and posting it as is? We seen that guys lil' animation with the kid inuyasha, but the colors are so blurry and u can tell right away that he didn't draw it. If u zoom in on NE of the pics i drew, u could really tell that i messed up soooo many times! It's just at a decent distance that it looks official. You bastards...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inu-chan_rox_mah_sox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's EXACTLY what I was trying to tell them! No proof, even when I showed them proof of your progress you sent me. They said it was fake or something. The way they were talking, you'd think you couldn't do anything with character poses. Heaven forbid they be the same as the screencap! Surprised *note: sarcasm*
Noob_Artist
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, u said u didn't have proof of ALL my pics though... but I DO. so if they wanna c em they can be my guest..n' as far as that drone he reported me for somethin i didn't even do..he can rot in the deepest, darkest, firey pits of hell! >_>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aspiring_Artist
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I support you.

I have known this artist for a long time, and he has told me, time and time again, that he uses the line tool in flash to draw, so by hand isn't even an issue.
I have seen most of his art partially done (as his display pic on msn)
This guy would not trace!
As he said, what is the point of posting other art? You will eventually befound a fraud.
Inu-chan_rox_mah_sox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see someone else who supports him. ^_^ Especially after the topic dissing him and his art. I was on it. . . . . And they edited my posts. Grrrrrr....>_<
Aspiring_Artist
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Animemaster2334 (Lindsay)"] I'm not accusing but I'm still a bit suspicious about the artwork. It looks perfectly acurate to the original and I don't see how you could have drawn it so identical to the original without tracing. [/quote]
Very intricately. He told me some of his works took a total of 30 hours or more!
Aspiring_Artist
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe what you will.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for revealing your names in public, you are now invulnerable to severe case of flames and insults.

Animemaster, ignore him. let this thread be a banter of his supporters, last time they did it, they provided the mods with more official pictures that counted against him.

Stop

Drop

and Roll.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Suspensions for those who continue to not follow the forum rules.

1. So he draws with the line tool. And? Take any screencap in flash and use the line tool on top of it, and tada! Exactly what he has here. Sure, you drew the lines, but they're traced, and so are his. It's extremely simple to delete the bottom layer, save it, and call it a "progress shot". The bottom line is [b]you don't know him[/b], and unless you can show me a video of yourself standing by him as he draws this picture from scratch, your opinion means nothing.

2. The pictures match [i]exactly[/i]. There are very tiny differences, but nowhere near the level there would be if it were from scratch. Even the most skilled artists can't duplicate to that level, it's next to impossible. Unbelievable talent, a grid system, and 200 hours couldn't get an image that close. Just believe it. [i]You[/i] are the ones who are being fooled.

3. [b]Read the forum rules[/b]. Any further breaking of them will result in longer suspensions.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: