Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Opinions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This image looks like someone took a screen cap and messed with it on photoshop. I'm not that familiar with the program's altering features so o.o what do you think?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Envied_Chaos
Has No Life

Location: Being a no life in my room, blasting Miyavi, or in my bed, sleeping. 8D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The attacted photo option won't come up so click here to see the picture

Hmm.. I agree. It seems to match exactly.. except it had to be blown up if taken from this picture.

I haven't tampered with Photoshop or Adobe Elements, Flash etc. but I have tampered with GIMP and I know you can do something like this.

I agree, it does look like a screen cap.
Envied_Chaos
Has No Life

Location: Being a no life in my room, blasting Miyavi, or in my bed, sleeping. 8D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The actual screen? You mean like the original screencap right?

If so, I posted it, but it's small so you'd probably have to blow it up.

If not.. eh post what you mean here.

If I find a bigger version of the screencap I post the link on here because my Group settings thing is messed up. It reads me as a teen <_<
Envied_Chaos
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, nice work you two XD

oh and on the forbidden picture, I was trying to edit it (but again the members thing was messed up and I didn't want to double post) I was trying to add just hit refresh and it should show it anyways.
Envied_Chaos
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, I think that we have. ^^
Rindi_chan
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was that supposed to be a pun? Because the English name of that series is Case Closed. ._.;
Noob_Artist
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I thought it was alright. It did kinda kill it though when u hadta ask. ah well. That looked like fun though how u did w/e n' found out that it WAS the actual screenshot. I haven't had photoshop installed for probably 6 months, but i got it lyin around here somewhere. I'd love ta help ya out with these art thieves though since i got nothin better to do with my time XD.. not that i would know how to do it right away, i can't do NEthing with photoshop..hence y it isn't installed lol, but i do know bout the filters n' stuff some what.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was funny o.o
Oh the irony ^^ stealing a picture of a detective.. lol

Thought it was suspicious.
All right, e-mailing the abuse team :P

o.o Tim, that rambling made no sense to me XD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww. I missed out on the fun Sad

At least There's still two :mellow:

EDIT: [quote] I'd love ta help ya out with these art thieves though since i got nothin better to do with my time XD.. [/quote]

I dunno... How about defending yourself first? that seems like the priority.

EDIT2: Flaming me in the profile isn't exactly the best way to attain innocence, drop dead, Noob_Artist, it's a wonder how you're still alive.
ThaKakarot
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thats deffinatly and edit... you can do that on the most plain and simple photoshopping programs.... even that damned piece of crap picture it that i hace <_<
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pic is definitely the result of an EXTREME Detail/Find Edges command (the colors you see are the differences between adjacent pixels).
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: