Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
:/ Umm...traced? Stolen?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fae
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well their profile says they are 11, either they trace, steal, or are just an extremly talented little person. Am i being an idiot but personally i dont think this was done with a mouse on paint by an 11 year old.

i mean...it has that pixely look you get from paint...but with a mouse? and not traced?

and this:

and he said this is 'very old art' i mean...hes not even a teen...if it's very old...then like...sheesh...i don't know anyone who drew like this before the age of 11

oh well. maybe i am just being a jerk... u_u but i think some of these pics are traced or stolen.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally, the first two are unlikely, the last is plausible,

but the third Lion King art... that one we can probably find, easy. it looks WAY official.
Inu-chan_rox_mah_sox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. The Lion King fanart thing should be fairly easy to find. It looks like they traced an official pic and added their own bg. <_<
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Fae (Kena-chan)"] a mouse on paint by an 11 year old.

i mean...it has that pixely look you get from paint...but with a mouse? and not traced?

[/quote]
This isn't paint, it's one of the oekaki programs that is very hard to find a copy of here in North America.

That alone defeats his explanation. I'll go look in the google for the Lion King later.
Fae
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't have much luck finding the lion king one...but i found some EXTREMLY similar ones...i mean like...really similar...but may the ear is off by a little...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe he traced them in the flash MX just manipulating small parts here and there >_<

Fae
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF the pic is official art, then i think what he did was outline the edges in photoshop. Becuase you'll notice that most official LK pics dont have such serious black outlines.

j'espre que tous les voleurs d'art vont l'enfer quand ils
meurent <_<
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Fae (Kena-chan)"] j'espre que tous les voleurs d'art vont l'enfer quand ils
meurent <_< [/quote]
Nice one, Very Happy but I shouldn' t translate it here...
Fae
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol :lol:

I HAVE been wondering....combien de fois avez-vous t suspendues?

:P
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]This isn't paint, it's one of the oekaki programs that is very hard to find a copy of here in North America.[/quote]

Oekaki applets are [i]online[/i] drawing programs. :huh:

The top few were definitely paint (or pencil tool in a better program, but more likely paint).
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooops what I should have said was a program not very much used for drawing Anime/Manga in North America. I don't think it looks like paint though, it looks like a bad job on the oekaki programs.
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]* DO NOT link to the user page of a Fanart Central member, to their gallery, or to their picture. You can save their image and either attach it in your post or upload it to an image hosting site and add the link to your post. Any topics which link to an FAC page will be removed immediately.[/quote]

Read the rules before posting here please.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks identical to the typical crap jobs done on MSPaint. Not the bottom one, but the top three.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: