Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Your Comfy Clothes
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all have them, those worn out clothes that look ratty as hell but you will never throw them out because, GOD, they are so damn comfy!

I have this grey, long sleeve shirt that says Polo on it in big green and blue letters. I have no idea where I got this shirt; I think somebody left it at my house. But yeah, comfortable as hell. I also have this pair of shorts which used to be a pair of camo pants until I slipped and rolled down a hill and snagged them on a branch, effectively ripping one of the cargo pockets off as well as half the leg. So I turned them into a pair of cut-offs. And when these two articles of clothing combine, heaven.

I also have a kick-ass knit cap that I wear a lot simply because I like knit caps.

Who doesn't like knit caps?

[color=black]"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!" ~ Caboose, Red vs. Blue[/color]
Mountain_Dewroo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you say "hariy leg".

I can.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KeheiZero
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mines would have a be a pair of trainers. Bought them before I went tio America with the school. Comfy as hell.
DG-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of my most comfy cloths... hmmm...

I have this old pair of purple sweatpants, I think my mother bought them on sale for me somewhere. Anyways they are the most ugly ratty looking thinks you have ever seen, but they are sooo warm. I love wearing them to bed cause winter is so cold.

Another thing is my leather jacket. I wear it everywhere. During any season... even in august. I've had since my sophmore year of highschool and by now it's so beat up and misshapen looking it almost funny. Some people make fun of me for wearing it, but I don't care. It's so broken in the leather is incredibly soft Surprised I'll never throw it out.

God damn you signature WORK!
Sarah_K_O_M

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My comfy clothes... My school jacket. It's a wine one and I always wear it, everywhere and any time I can. After school, weekends, summer holidays... you name it. Razz
Razeal
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a shirt, white, with Ponies on iit :3

Had it for ages, Never get rid of it. Warm in Winter and cool in Summer <33
eclipsedmoongoddess482
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My comfiest clothes are definetly these Rolling Stones pajama bottoms that my dad used to wear sometimes. They're like twice my size but they feel so good like that. Its like wearing nothing.

Combine that with this old long sleeved GnR tour shirt that my uncle gave to me last year, and I have the perfect pajamas for winter. When summer comes, I just replace the long sleeve shirt with an oversized Velvet Revolver t-shirt.
ThaKakarot
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm.. gotta say my baggy black pants... and my old kurt cobain shirt...
the shirt is about 5 years old
and the pants about 3

[b]edit[/b]... i just realized how little i've grown in the last few years ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motley Crue T-shirt.

Very Hot Topic-esque metal-y hoddie.

Comfy pants.

#1 Dad Hat
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the comfy cloth's i wear are my black jacket i've had since 7th grade. it still fits me nice. It's thin but i love it to death. it goes where ever i go on a plane ride its light and keep's me warm.

um i also have a hat. its a grungy dirty old camoflauge hat. that i wear all the time and go to work with. but i love it to death. my grandpa gave it to me about 5 years ago.

there my best and favorite cloth's :wub: i'll post a pic later

and i know what the new fad thing is. will is going to start the post your hairy legs thread. i'll help along :wub:
Wonka_Extrordinare
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...

I have like two or three night shirts with holes in them that are so comfy, and I have this pair of jeans that I've had since grade 5. (Quite a while ago, folks.) They still fit amazingly...
keautye
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got that oversized sweatshirt I bought not too long ago but man I love it. So warm and comfy. Also a t-shirt that's more than 2 times larger than I am. ahd it this summer when I worked on a festivity and love it so much, It's warm enough to sleep with during winter and cool enough for summer Razz
And for the bottom, a hello kitty pajama bottom I got for christmas that is sooo comfy and one with tweety bird I bought when I went shopping with my friends *shiver* shopping.... *shivers again*
Feels like you got nothing and that's heaven lol

And I got a spagethi strap shirt that I use as a pj sometimes that I had for over 5 years WTF? Like if it was stretching as I grow lol
[color=green]A life with[/color] [color=red]love[/color] [color=green]will have some[/color] [color=red]thorns[/color] [color=green]but a life without[/color] [color=red]love[/color] [color=green]will have no[/color] [color=red]rose[/color]
firewingneko
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My old t-shirt someone brought from Paris. It has three cows on it but they're all getting off the shirt because it's pretty old Razz There are some holes in it now but it's still fits me freakin' well. When I first got it, it was very big on me, now it fits me like a normal t-shirt, just a bit longer.
Pyrodragon125
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes....my favorite most comfyterble clothes? I have the PJ bottoms on now. These are the most comfy things EVER. That along with my nice big "Classically Trained" t-shirt with an old NES in the middle. Cool No socks. I have these awesome bear-paw-shaped slippers if it's cold. Smile

I'm wearing that shirt tomorrow, so I'll get a pic of as much of it as I can tomorrow night.
Paru
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine would probably be the hoodie that I bought from the Lemon Drop (a local restaraunt). I have yet to encounter anything softer. :wub:
I also had a pair of tennis shoes for almost four years. I wore them everywhere and they were awesome. They were molded into the shape of my feet. >_> But alas, as of last week they are no more.

R.I.P, Tennis Shoe buddies, you served me well. Sad
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol nice. i also have a nice cowboy hat. and its a good one not one of those cheesey knock off's too or those ugly hard ones. its a good floopy working hat :wub:

and if you see my legs i told you i was white Laughing i'm only part mexican Razz
Jeli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There're these Kamiseta pants I got a while back when I went to visit relatives in the Philippines. Those have got to be oldest pairs of jeans I've owned ^_^

I did have a pair of vans shoes that I wore a lot, until my mom made me throw them away because of the holes...too many attempts at skate boarding Laughing
Squidman
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a pair of black leather steel-toed work boots that I've had since I turned 13, that are the most broken-in comfortable boots I own. I walk pretty much everywhere, time permitting, and they're the only boots I have that keep my feet from being raw and bloody at the end of a four hour hike.

Aside from that, I've got a polarfleece sweater from my hichschool that I've had for a few years now and is getting pretty ratty but is still the most comfortable garment I own.
::[url=http://www.fanart-central.net/user.php?aid=Squidman]FAC[/url]::[url=http://coelasquid.deviantart.com/gallery/]DA[/url]::[url=http://coelasquid.blogspot.com]Blog[/url]::[url=http://pirate-squid.livejournal.com/]LJ[/url]::[/size][/color]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sonner
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i h8 knit caps i only ever notice punkass/emo/punkass/wite kidz wearin them

i lyk wearin boxers/white t-shirt
Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sonner (SonHouse)"] i h8 knit caps i only ever notice punkass/emo/punkass/wite kidz wearin them [/quote]
Rolling eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: