Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Freewriting thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theWriter
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad So said. Nilitac, I must say, your characters are often in the slammer. Does this represent something of your personality we should know about? WTF?
------
"The choir...they sing beautifully, don't they?"

Frank glanced over at the woman sitting next to him in the pews. He gave a slight smile, hands still clasped in prayer.

"Yes," he said quietly. "Yes, they do."

The woman, such an interesting face, gave him a happy smile before turning her gaze back to the choir, their soft voices drifting through the cathedral as they practiced solemnly.

"I used to be in choir," she said dreamily. Now Frank knew that she was no longer paying attention to prayer, "But I quite after...well, after many things. But I still love choir," she said softly. "They sing so well. Makes all my troubles go away."

Frank gave a patient smile to the woman before glancing around him. The guilt gnawed at him like a pirahna to a cow carcass. He needed to confess. He wanted to confess.

He quickly unfolded himself from prayer and stood up quickly, giving the woman another curteous grin. "Excuse me for a moment," he said quietly. The woman nodded absent-mindedly before turning her attention back to the front.

Weaving his way through the rows of benches and people, heads bowed in prayer, Frank finally reached the aisle and walked rapidly to one of the booths. It was open. Checking once, twice, three times, Frank stepped forward and moved the curtain aside, stepping in and sitting down. He was surprised to find himself sweating. Was it from fear?

There was a long silent. Then, on the other side of the booth, the screen shifted and the blurred and distorted face of the father appeared.

Frank bowed his head.

"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned."

More silence. God, the tension was killing him. The Father cleared his throat quietly, then spoke.

"What is it, my child?"

Frank opened and closed his mouth repeatedly, trying to grasp the words he was searching for. When they finally came to him, he uttered them almost inaudibly.

"I have murdered, father." Frank said. He felt his body shudder in revulsion at what he uttered next, "I have killed my own child...."
[color=red][url=http://www.fanart-central.net/user-theWriter.php]What[/url] [url=http://untitledroadway.deviantart.com/] does[/url] [url=http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1015309/] it all[/url] [url=http://www.fictionpress.com/~thetwilightpen] MEAN?[/url][/color]
Nilitac_Tesgrah
Oldbie

Location: Glaring at Google SketchUp for shutting down automatically. Again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing grace, that was awesome!! Okay, bad pun there... But I could hear the voices of the choir, and I could have sworn I could smell perfume. :huh: Wait, that's my grandmother's perfume... *nervous giggle* Sorry. Anyways, only CC is that I didn't get a part of it. The name Frank: it rings a bell.

Will the Father forgive him? Sad Poor guy...

Who was the woman? What caused her to quit the choir?

Too many questions...

~~~

Not exactly, to be completely honest, but I do sometimes feel like I'm trapped. Alex is not my character; he belongs to Sarah_K_O_M. We're on another site that the RPG is on. (It's over 700 pages now. WTF? ) It's basically part of an idea my muse gave me today where the group they're in gets kidnapped by Spencer, who didn't really die as they all thought he did. Georgie's ex-boyfriend attacked them and injuried Alex and Georgie the most because he hates them to death. Georgie is lucky she didn't get killed.

... I should put that in the future sense, really, because it hasn't happened, but the fanfic is set in the future, and it already happened, and my brain is going to explode if I continue...

My muse is currently focusing on art for right now. So the next person may post.

Everytime a n00b does something stupid - spams, harasses, refuses to read the rules - I hit my head on the desk. Please dun mack my poor noggin suffer drain bamage.
Nilitac_Tesgrah
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon the double post... My muse hit me with another idea. Rather forcefully, too, at seven in the morning when I could be curled up in bed still... *rubs black eye* Dammit, Musa... I don't own either song.

~~

The eerie, yet calm music echoed throughout the walking grounds, through the vast laboratories, all through the building and a little ways out of it. A single piano resided in the study that the scientists used, and no one used the piano much except to open secret doors. Recently, the secret pathways had crumbled, so even if the doors opened, nothing would come from it except for maybe getting hit in the face by a piece of broken brick.

The music, as said before, was eerie, calm, and mysteriously beautiful. The themesong of the movie The Exorcist. Who was playing it?

A lone figure was sitting at the piano after the music ended, and if one looked, the song was playing on its own through a machine in the large string instrument that no one man can carry. When it, the song, finished, the form played a few delicate notes, as if unsure of herself, but eventually her confidence grew enough to play a portion of the song. The music drifted lazily through the halls, becoming more and more passionate as the minutes wore on.

Another form took a few slow steps in, then stopped. This figure was noticably male, and it was obvious he was listening to the gentle music that filled the room. When the young woman finished playing the song, he stood behind her and rested a hand on her shoulder. She didn't jump.

"I still know how to play piano, it seems," she said softly, her icy blue eyes not facing him.

"Indeed. Georgie, the only reason you were let out of your cell tonight was because of the links I have to Umbrella. I'm sorry about that."

"Dad, just stop apologizing... It never worked the first fifty five times, what makes you think that it'll work the fifty sixth time?" she asked quietly, standing up and walking out the door she came in from. Her father watched her leave, then sighed sadly. He sat at the piano and played a few notes, then played a song he knew.

[i]"Have I told you lately that I love you?
Could I tell you once again somehow?
Have I told with all my heart and soul how I adore you?
Well, darling, I'm telling you now.

Have I told you lately when I'm sleeping,
Every dream I dream is you somehow?
Have I told you why the nights are long
When you're not with me?

My heart would break in two if I should lose you.
I'm no good without you, anyhow.
And have I told you lately that I love you?

My heart would break in two if I should lose you.
I'm no good without you, anyhow.
And have I told you lately that I love you?
Well, darling, I'm telling you now..."[/i] As the last note died away, a single tear fell, and he looked out a window. [i]Akaya... I'm sorry...[/i]

~~Meanwhile~~

Georgie walked down the long, cold hallways to the cell she and Alex shared, her face hidden by the curtain of her long sandy-colored hair as she looked at the ground. On the way, she bumped into Azhedeha, or Draco as he was called since no one could really pronounce his name, who glared at her.

"Sorry, sir," she mumbled, continuing on her way. He shrugged and disappeared down the hallway, literally.

After the cell door closed behind her and the lock clicked shut, she sat on the bed and hid her face in her hands, crying. [i]Dad just doesn't understand... if he had just told Spencer and Wesker and Birkin to get lost, Umbrella wouldn't be the way it was now! It's his fault too, not just theirs...[/i] she thought, sobbing a little. Alex sat up, having heard her come in, and hugged her with one arm, hating it when she cried because he felt like he couldn't do anything to stop her tears. She leaned back into him, sniffling.

"What happened?" he asked quietly.

"My dad tried to apologize again. He just doesn't understand that it won't work ever. It's just as much his fault that Umbrella's the way it is now because he didn't even try to stop Wesker or Spencer..." she whispered, closing her eyes. He closed his eyes as well, resting his chin on her uninjured shoulder.

"I don't think it's just that, knowing you," said Alex, "and I know what it's like to have a dad whose apologies don't mean a thing." She looked at him, surprised. "After he attacked us that day, he called every day, apologizing. It didn't mean anything because the damage was done and nothing could change what he did. Besides, being with you is a lot better than living with a nutcase," he finished, grinning. She giggled, and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're unbelieveable sometimes, you know that?"

"Maybe I do. Maybe I don't."

~~

*hits Musa the Muse* Worked on this for over an hour and a half. I only own Georgie and the mention of Akaya. Alfred, Spencer, and Birkin are from Resident Evil. Azhedeha belongs to Miranda_ of the forum we go to. Guess who Alex belongs to. Rolling eyes

Everytime a n00b does something stupid - spams, harasses, refuses to read the rules - I hit my head on the desk. Please dun mack my poor noggin suffer drain bamage.
theWriter
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm beginning to believe Alex is everyone's whore. You use him, they use him...everyone uses him. :ph34r:

It was good. Sad, the fact that the dad let's her play the piano (I'm so a piano fiend! ^^) yet she is still in captivity. It's a despairing situation, and I'm sorry that your muse hit you so hard. That's never fun. Never fun at all. I'm not quite sure how the name Frank sounds familiar...I was just listening to Sinatra and so it thus popped into mine head. Say, what is the link to this RP you speak of some frequently?

Brain dead, or, rather, I wanna see Rita or someone post. They've been gone a while.
[color=red][url=http://www.fanart-central.net/user-theWriter.php]What[/url] [url=http://untitledroadway.deviantart.com/] does[/url] [url=http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1015309/] it all[/url] [url=http://www.fictionpress.com/~thetwilightpen] MEAN?[/url][/color]
Nilitac_Tesgrah
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm warning you, it's a bit mature with language and romantic content. :ph34r: Resident Evil: Psychic Control It's loooong. About oh... 735 pages, with multiple zombies, plot twists, bad puns...

Her dad's not the one who kidnapped them. He's been trying to get them out, but that's kind of hard to do when the teeeeeny part of the company you used to own is a midget compared to the giant bit that's controlled by an asshole. And Alex is not a whore. Grr! He may be a bad boy, but he's nice. WTF? Holy crap, I sound like my mom.

LexLuthorsVictimNJustAFriend
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've got to say that you two are still amazing. I loved reading all of your posts, they were very amusing. Here is one from me, it's short, sweet, and about Chad. Oh and Chad is about 13 in this piece.

I sit on the couch watching Chad as he works through his math homework. A small bead of sweat sits on his brow, waiting to fall. Chad struggles with math, we both do, maybe that's why we're such good friends.

I laugh when Chad starts clenching his fist around his pencil. He's about to give up, I can see his frustration building. He grumbles a few curse words under his breath, giving me the signal to come to the rescue. I move from the couch to the floor and sit right next to him. I show him a shortcut that I made up. He smiles and I return the gesture. Chad finishes the rest of his homework and turns to me, he nods a thank you then walks to the kitchen. I think to my self, Chad's just Chad, that's why we're good friends...and that's why we'll always be friends.

I've been in a writing mood all day and this was just one of the results. Oh, by the way me and Chad are the same age, so the writing is supposed to be like a 13 year old mentality....If I didn't capture that I'm sorry.
Alpha_zero
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats good, kind of touching. I really like the character of chad (I've looked at your comics) I think you're a good writer, keep it up

And now something short, random and stupid because I am, yes, back in my obbcession with football...

Sweat abseils (Sp?) down my forehead. As I turn to face the corner flag, I catch a glimpse of Adam. He's lingering at the edge of the penalty area.

Hell, Adam's a defender whats he doing? And Liam, your a striker, get the F**k to the edge of the box for a counter attack.

"Adam, come on, MARK UP!"

He just sort of nods and groans. "ADAM, COME ONE, WE ONLY HAVE ABOU TWO MINUTES!"

"One" corrected the referee.

Giving up on adam I turn my muddy body to Liam. "LIAM, HARRY! ONE OF YOU GET READY FOR A COUNTER ATTACK!"

Neither of them moved. I swore under my breath, but before I could utter another command from my dusty lips, the ball loops into the 18-yard box.

It's headed by a falcon (that's the other team's name) but collected by Kyle, who..."NO KYLE, CLEAR IT! NO..."

He just gets tackled. And suddenly my acrobatics are called upon, as the striker looses a powerful shot into the top-corner. I fling myself upwards, and crash to the mud smiling as the ball trickles away for another corner.

Again, I try and get my defence into some order. "LIAM! COME ON! COUNTER ATTACK!"

He doesn't move. "oh for F**ks sake" I mumble as the ball si again swung into the box. But this time it's cleared by Liam, who was meant to be at the edge of the box for the counter attack. "Liam..." I sighed.

But yet again the corner is taken. This time I catch it and scream "OUT! OUT COME ONE ONE MORE ATTACK!"

They jog so slowly. So what they've been running around for an hour and a half, but i've been through myself through pools of mud, and am I tired?

Stupid question, i'm exhausted.
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the comment, I have lately found out that I am really sub-conscious about my writing. I don't know why, but I really don't think highly enough of my stories. Thank you again. Now, for yet another short piece on Chad...

Chad wiped at his eyes angrily, trying to prevent the tears from falling. He hated to cry, he said it hurt. I didn't understand why or even how tears could be painful, but I didn't question him. Chad's grandfather had just diead and the last thing he needed was for someone to throw useless questions at him; especially not me.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, making my presence known. He took advantage of my open shoulder and buried his face in it. His body shook with each sob he let out; he made it hard for me to keep from crying.

Chad hardly knew his grandfather, but his death hit Chad hard. That was where we difffered. Chad couldn't deal with death, or maybe he was more in touch with death than I was, whatever it was he cried when someone died - I couldn't. It was like I was incapable of crying; I almost never cried.

Yup, just thought I'd show yo the softer side of Chad. Well, I'm hungry so I'm gonna go to lunch now....buh bye!
Nilitac_Tesgrah
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww. So sweet, so sad at the same time.Sad Bittersweet it is. *grabs box of tissues off her friend and blows nose*

Thoughts from a maniacal paradox cloaked in mystery and soaked in an enigma.

... darn, that's repetitive in a very pathetic way if you know what 'enigma' means. x. . . .
~~~

My life story is a complicated one.

My friends abandoned me when I needed them most.

My family didn't want anything to do with me.

Was it because I was different?

Was it because I couldn't fight back against what hurt me so badly? The one thing that stopped me from being who I am, and from saving my arranged fiance?

~~~

A point of view that was, shockingly, NOT about my characters from RPGs. Instead, this one is from a novel I'm working on.

theWriter
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Gasp* NO! It's not from an RPG?!?!? CAN IT BE POSSIBLE?!?!

Cool. Good for you. Slightly abrupt, and I didn't think it has been as good as your previous posts, but it was not nearly that bad.
@Lex: As always, your stories are impressive with content and personality and blah. Good job.
@Matt: I must say, child, that you [i]do [/i]seem to have a rather unhealthy obsession with football. But, if it makes you happy...

I'm trying to write from a different viewpoint. I think my stories don't have a lot of real originality in the sense of format, so, I'm going to write a little different. Tell me if there's any change...at all. (simliar to the one one page ago).
~~~~~~
Tapping on the table. The shadow looks like a dragon's neck, stretching out and reaching. Tapping.

Oh, god, that newspaper is out of place. Put it, fix it, make it nice and...there. Oh, that looks so much better.

This isn't your house, Helena.

Shut up.

Jesus, that magazine is all crooked. I oughta fix it--

"Hi there, you must be Helena."

Pull back. Never reached out, never fixed anything. Everything is fine. Now...

...Act normal.

Smile. Good. Nod politely...Quit fidgeting.

"Yeah, I'm Helena."

Your voice is shaky. And stop. Fidgeting.

"Oh, well I'm Dr. Wright. What seems to be the problem?"

There's no problem. Not sick. That's a lie. Bullshit.

"I--I don't know why I'm here."

Did you stutter? You did, didn't you?

s**t. He's glancing at the folder...Oh god. Now it's official. We're screwed.

"That doesn't seem to be the case, Helena. Your file here says that you have some issues. Is that true?"

Wipe that s**t eating grin off your face, asswipe. There's no problem. No problem at all.

"No. No, it's not true."

Jesus, his mustache...it's crooked. Needs to be cut, trimmed, something, it's all wrong, all wrong...

Crap. He's staring. [i]Do something[/i]!

That magazine. I didn't fix it, did I? Reach out, make it straight, ah that's bett--

Why is he smiling? What is so goddamned funny?

Helena....he knows.

"I believe, young lady, that we have found your problem."
Honjetan
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(So basically, this area is where you can practice writing?)

@Megan: Ha, that's hilarious. No, I'm serious. I act like that a lot. If something isn't straight in one area, I need to make it straight. If I tap twice on my knee on my left hand, I have to do it on my right. But then I only did it from left to right! That's not even! So I have to do it from right to left too. It drives me insane most of the time. If I sharpen my pencil with my right hand, might as well break it off and then sharpen it with my left. If I kcik a ball with my right foot, I gotta go it with my left. I'm insane, I know. Which is why I am taught by Mr. OWNED.

Oh, and to discuss if it's different or not, it doesn't [i]seem[/i] to be different, but you're really good on arranging certain situations that are interesting.

I'll try my hand at it once. And it won't be fantasy, for once.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gregory fidgeted on his seat in the class room. It was so damn [i]sweaty[/i] in here. Why couldn't they open a window? He looked over at the latched area, the cold blue atmosphere just begged him to push it open and breathe in fresh air. Instead, he was stuck with a stupid air conditoner that didn't even work. He looked over at the student next to him and snorted.

A fat kid that farted at random intervals. Next.

He looked in front of him.

A skinny stick of a boy who couldn't stay still because of his long-ass legs. Ok...

To his right, a tiny girl sat chewing continously on her pencil. Unhygenic!

Behind him, an acne covered boy scratched at his face with rapid movements that made him wretch. The worse part was the smell that surrounded Gregory. It was so intoxicating, so vile, so disgusting, so unhuman, that he longed to---

"Is there a problem, Greg?" A teacher sighed, looking at him over large spectacles. White, cropped hair, bony figurine, and cold eyes that pierced anything that they examined. Mrs. Erlins indeed. Greg wondered how her husband could have handled such a woman. And she was so unfair too! In his last project where you covered a poster with various things that you admired, who cared if he littered it with various juice cartridges? That was normal, right? That was sane! Right!? He flicked off a piece of dust that sat on his thumb. The boy to the left farted again, and he continued with his work. Sweat was accumulating on his paper. In front of him, Mr. Long Man kept on breaking his pencil. Pity. The girl next to him that eventually chewed [i]through[/i] the pencil and she was staring in shock at the seperated pieces. Tough. The boy behind him had a thin line of blood tracing down his face, due to him popping something in a hard way. Yuck.

He looked at his own empty paper. Another F. This was great! Yes siree.

This was awesome. 'Cept he considered his teacher a total _____!!!

(I didn't finish it for a reason Rolling eyes ))

Dark_Soul676

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just an idea that flew into my mind yesterday afternoon, dunno how or why, it just did. <_<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun shined bright in the mid-morning sky, a loud shout by an angered dwarf echoing through a boys sweet dream of her...

"LLOYD IRVING GET UP NOW BEFORE I THROW YE OUT THE WINDOW!"

"...Gah..five more minutes dad."

The boy would rub his sleepy eyes and force them open. The blurry object of his small, dwarven "step-father" standing at the foot of his bed, looking very cross.

"It's almost noon, why haven't ye gone to town to get ready for your journey to Mizuho?"

"...Mizuho?...Oh no! It can't possibly be..."

"Aye, it's Saint Valentines Day."

The boy would hop out of bed and immediantly throw his red jacket on his shoulder.

"I can't believe I forgot...and I don't even have anything for her.."

He would quickly run out the door and head deep into the forest. Sea green orbs gazing around the soil before him.

"They have to be around here somewhere...aha!"

There they were, bright red roses resting silently in the warm, golden sunlight. He had protected these roses from the harsh elements all winter long, and now they were ready to be plucked. But just roses weren't enough for her, he needed something more.

He would carefully remove the roses, being sure not to stab himself on it's thorns. He would then grab a giant leaf off a tree and form it into the shape of a cone, he would then use a rubber band and carefully wrap it on the leaf to keep the cone shape intact. He'd then place the roses inside the cone.

"There...now I need to get her something else...something expensive, that would prove my love to her....something that she'll never forget."

With that, the boy would carefully put his handmade bouquet of roses into his backpack, and head to town.

Once he reached Iselia, he would immediantly head to the town shop. Once he entered the shop, the merchant would greet him with a smile.

"Morning Lloyd! How goes it?"

Lloyd would immediantly walk over to the merchant and look at his items.

"...Don't you have anything...flasy?"

The merchant would gaze into the boys eyes, a smirk would begin to form on his face.

"...You forgot it was Saint Valentines Day didn't you?"

Lloyd would flinch back a bit, embarrassed in himself. This would cause the merchant to howl with laughter.

"Ha ha ha ha! Don't worry, I've got JUST what you're looking for!"

The merchant would wink at Lloyd and motion for him to follow him. He would open the door to the back room.

Lloyd would be confused at the motion, but follow him into the back room anyways.

The merchant would head towards a crate, where a golden Amulet would be seen resting on it.

"I got it last week from a traveler from Flainor. He said it's from an ancient civilization there, possibly one that worshipped the goddess Celcius."

Sea green orbs would examine the amulet with excitement, it was perfect! He must have it!

"...How much?"

The merchant would turn away from Lloyd, stiffling a laugh.

"Hmmm...I dunno, it's worth a fortune!...but for you, how about 10,000 Gald?"

Lloyd would be confused as to why the merchant was laughing, but oh well, he needed that amulet!

"Deal! Oh, can you inscribe something in it for me...?"

"Already done, it has these letters on it... L&S 4ever."

Lloyd would look at the man suspiciously, this was a coinceidence, the leader and his queen had the same initials as them.

"Cool, here you go." Lloyd would hand him the Gald, needless to say the merchant would quickly swipe it and hand it over to Lloyd.

"Thank-you very much...heh heh heh."

Lloyd would smirk a bit and walk out of the back room. He would then head out of the back-room, but not before hearing the merchant's cries of disgust.

"He-Hey! Get back here Lloyd Irving! This isn't real Gald!"

Lloyd would quickly run out of the shop and out of Iselia...and head towards the new location of the people of Mizuho.

Once he arrived at the location, he would quietly walk up to the entrance. Sea green orbs gazing at the man in the blue uniform, he would show his respect to the citizens by bowing before the man.

"Hello Orochi...it is good to see you again, happy Saint Valentines Day."

The blue coated Ninja would return the bow, a smile forms on his face.

"Greetings Lloyd Irving. It is good to see you as well. The chieftess was looking for you all morning."

Lloyd would return to his normal position, and smile a bit.

"I had a few chores to do for my father. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

Orochi would step aside, and the boy would enter the town.

Sea green orbs gazing around at it's primitive structure, the houses structures themselves were made of oak wood, while the rooves were made of grass. On the outside, they looked shabby, but were actually quite roomy on the inside, with plenty of room to fit many items inside. Lloyd would head to the chieftess' hut. He would enter the door and stand outside the chieftess' bedroom. He would soon her the voice of his love.

"...You may enter."

Lloyd would enter the room, a smile on his face.

"...Hey Sheena, happy Saint Valentine's Day."

The young chieftess, Sheena Fujiabushi would rise to her feet. She wore a dark red tunic instead of her old violet ninjitsu outfit. Char-coal orbs gazing upon the form of her boyfriend, she would smile and walk over to him.

"...Hey Lloyd, and happy Saint Valentine's Day to you too."

The boy would walk over to his girlfriend and press his lips up against her cheek, giving her a gentle kiss.

"I got you something...actually, two things."

He would remove the homemade bouquet of roses from his back-pack, and hand them to her. Her char-coal colored turned watery when she saw these.

"...Lloyd..their beautiful! Thank-you!"

She would wrap her arms around his neck and hold him in an embrace.

"I'm glad you like them...but I also got you this."

She would let go of the embrace, and look at Lloyd, somewhat confused.

He would then reach into his pocket and remove the amulet. He would hold it out so she could see it.

"My amulet! I was wondering what happened to it! Oh Lloyd, thank-you!"

"Wait, there's more." He would open the amulet revealing "LxS 4ever".

"...Lloyd!...It's...It's beautiful." Sheena's eyes would begin to water once again, but this time, she began to cry.

The boy would carefully put it on her neck, and once again kiss her on the cheek.

Sheena leapt into his arms, overwhelmed with joy.

"...I thought you had forgotten about Saint Valentine's Day."

The boy would let out a laugh, tilting her chin up toward his eyes.

"I could never forget doing anything this special for you."

A smile would form on her face, as well as his. Soon, he would press his lips against hers, and hers against his, as usually what happens when two lovers kiss...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, it's not very good. Just something that popped into my head.
Alpha_zero
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was fast paced nad active but not to fast-paced. I did however notice you changed tense in some places but its very nice and enjoyable ready.

I groaned, as we lost poccession of the ball again. "Go to 'im Calvin!" I bellow, my lungs already horse.

He slides in and misses. Now only three defenders defending. "ADAM, JORDAN COME ON!"

Team captain Jordan crunches into the tackle tripping over at the striker's speed. Adam just sticks a foot out, hoping the ball will get caught. No such luck. And now hes advancing on the penalty area. "ASHELY! GET THE HELL-"

I decided not to finish my sentence, seeing it better to charge away from my goal-mouth, and slide onto my side. As I run, I judge the conditions. Muddy, good slide. Long slide into him.

Dropping my shoulder to the mud-bath they called a penalty area, I slide into the striker. I get the ball but the striker also got my kneecap, just underneath its protection.

This foot slides into my vitals, before crashing over me.

Bad I know, but it seemd a good topic then. I still have that inury to this day. Sad

Nilitac_Tesgrah
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Megan: What? O_O;;
@Matt: Excellent. Aww. You okay then? That sounds like it hurt like hell. :ph34r:

~~
This hit me at three AM. I held back my muse till now. Wait till I get her back for that... It's not all the way done, but I'm working on it in a notebook. The song is Turn Back Time by Aqua. Normally, they do fun songs, but this one is very serious.
~~

"If only I could turn back time
I would stay for the night..."

A now twenty-year-old Miya Tsegrah stepped off the subway train, her walkman playing a song. [i]It's been more than five years... Tomorrow I'll be twenty-one, and I still haven't found Lee...[/i] she thought, walking up the nearby stairs to a barren night street. She listened carefully after taking one of her around-the-ear headphones off and, hearing no zombies or Hunters, put it back on and walked down the street, singing quietly. [i]Carcer city... [/i]

Memories upon memories flooded her mind, and she smiled and cried at the same time. How much had she missed while being away with her family? She bumped into someone, and she looked up, noticing the person was taller than her and said, "I'm sorry sir."

~~
I haven't decided who the man should be. :ph34r:

Dark_Soul676

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another idea that popped into my head, I took the song "[u]Imagine[/u]" by John Lennon and Tributed by APC, and made it's meaning into a Song in the mind of Genis.

"[u]Imagine[/u]" by Genis Sage

Imagine there's no hatred...
It's so easy if you try...
No damnation inside us.
Just try to look inside...

Imagine all the people, living without sorrow.

Imagine there's no races...
Although that's hard to do...
Nothing to hate or despise us...
No racism too.
Imagine all the people
living in paradise...

You may say I'm a Believer.
But I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you will solve this...
So the world can live as one...

(Imagine all the people sharing all the world)

Imagine no terror...
I wonder if you can...
No need for weapons of mass destruction...
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people...
living without fears...

What I tried to do, was form the racism in the game, and combind it with the racism and hatred in real life, I dunno if I did a good job of it though... Sad
theWriter
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The strange man in black...Bum-bum-bum! :ph34r:

@Justin:Welcome to free-writing. You'll have fun here. That story was the picture of hell. Thank GOD I don't have to deal with that hell often anymore.
@Josh: Like Justin, welcome to free-writing. However, remember to comment on the story above you before continuing.
@Matt: Poor Matty-Poo. It's tough playing soccer. Sad
@Nilly...Waitaminute...I've already commented. Razz

Okay...My one, and only shot at romance. I really do hate that genre with a passion. Grr!
~~~~
The first thing I noticed were the hands. They were long, graceful...not feminine, but they were strangely beautiful.

I was in art class, he had merely been coming in to deliver a paper to our teacher, but as he turned around, and we both faced each other, the eyes drifted and we were staring at each other.

It was a simple connection. That fast. Then he turned around and was gone.

For days...I couldn't think straight. When I'd draw, it was him, or at least bits of him...my memory, young as I was, was strong, but it seemed that every time I drew him, he began to fade away...

Alise didn't like that obsession. She hated it and often bagged me for it.

"That's a nice way to become a stalker, Christine," she'd say with a side-ways glance. Her roommate was going crazy, and she really could not do anything about it.

And thus it continued.

One day, though, I was sitting outside on the campus, trying to draw SOMETHING else besides the usual, and felt this...prensence. It was rather strange, I must say. Feeling watched, I calmly put down my pencil and the pad and spun around...

To see his eyes boring into mine. Brown, they seemed to go on for infinity. I almost lost myself in them, and it sort of frightened me.

I froze up. Completely. For a moment, we both gawked, but then he jumped the bench and sat down next to me.

More silence, then.

"Would you be alarmed if I told you I've been thinking about you?"

I swallowed. This was too...spontanious to be real. I had to be dreaming, but strangely, when I spoke, it was very calm. "I wouldn't be alarmed," I said quietly. "In fact," I turned to him, "Maybe I'd be relieved..."
~~~~
UGH! Lame, lame, lame lame. I'm sorry, but I feel like I've violated my own code writing that crap. Ugh. I got to go wash the keyboard now, and maybe my brain...I hate romance. Ucky.
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megan it was not as bad as you seem to think. I actually enjoyed it, but I do agree that romance isn't your strong point. Just something random for me...

[b]I saw him yesterday and wondered: Does he ever think, oh my god, there she is?[/b]

I write his name in my notebooks, I draw those small hearts around the bubbled letters. I say that I love him, and I blush when he's mentioned, but I lie. I lie about everything. I tell others that I can get over him if I wanted to, but that's not true. Not when everything I do revolves around him, not when he's only person I want to be with. I tell them that he's a jerk, that he doesn't deserve to be loved, that I'm going to forget all about him - that's not true either. He's not what they perceive him to be, I only say those things to get them off my back. I want everyone to shut up, they don't know what they're talking about. I don't love him, at least not yet.

Truth is, he's a good guy. He presents himself as tough, someone you wouldn't want to meet on an empty street, but he's not that way. He's like a giant teddy bear locked in a glass case; you can see the bear, but you can't get it out. They don't give him a chance, they don't know him well enough. If they did they'd know that he can easily be broken, he's not as tough and hardcore as they believe him too be.

I wish they could read my mind sometimes, I wish they could hear what I'm afraid to say. The words that are left unspoken always seem to hurt the most. I've learned that the hard way. I wish they could see past the smiles and jokes that I hide behind. Maybe then they'd see the pain that I can't get rid of - I wish he could feel that. I wish everyone - especially him - could feel the anger that I try so damn hard to supress. Maybe then they would realize that I am not ok, not in least.

Sometimes I sit alone, wondering why I have to be the one who masks what I feel. Why can't I cry? Why can't I scream out my anger like normal people? Why does it hurt to see him walk away, even though I know I'll see him in an hour? What makes him so special, that he gets to interrupt my daily routine with just a smile? How come he makes me laugh when I don't even want to smile? Why does he make me feel so good, when they believe him to be so bad? How can he make me feel so happy, but at the same time sad? These thought run through my head daily and still I don't have the answers. I don't love him, at least not yet.

Yeah, I have issues. I am not a depressed person, please don't think that I am. I'm just at a crossroad in life and I'm not good with words, so this seems to be my escape. I hope you enjoyed slipping into my madness. ^_^

[b]**They = My Friends**[/b]
Alpha_zero
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, N.J, that was lovely. Very touching, and seeing as I was listening to ballrooms of Mars behind it...Anyway, very, very touching. It worked well.
Megan: Yes well, thats half the fun of it...

And now a short science fiction extract from a novel i'm writing.

~

The long half-pipe stretched head of me and my car. It would move at my slightest tocuh, my simplest thought. I smield as the lights turned to 'GO'

I was away from the lights as fast as lightning strikes, racing away down the half-pipe. As I approached 360KMPH (kilometres per hour), I took a turn away from the half-pipe, having come over 10 KM already. I smiled as I whooshed down the lane.

This was my very dream. My dream job, with a dream car...and a dream uniform. Wait a second, Roy, you don't even have a uniform, its whiy they call it undercover cops.

I sighed, landing next to the huge sky-scraper, and turning off the hover-car's silently humming engines. I entered the building still looking around me in awe.

~

I don't think its that great but, i enjoyed writing this chapter.

Sarah_K_O_M

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, I'd like to read the story itself. ^_^

Peice of a RP fanfic:

Four year old Nicolai Wesker, with spiky blondish brown hair and brown eyes flecked with gold had a look of extreme concentration of his babyish face.
He had calculated his fathers speed of walking and the length of the corridor leading to the nursery. This meant that David should be back any time now

Said brother tottered into the nursery weakly, pale and breathless. Nicolai caught his brother before he fell and hurt himself.
Davids breathing was slightly raspy after the experiment; it had been a tough session that day.
Albert Wesker watched from the doorway as the younger of his twin sons gently helped the elder onto a mat to sleep off the effects of endless serums.

Nicolai toddled over to his father, pulling at the red stained white coat.

Da-dee? Where does David go? And why?

David goes to a place to make him special, son.

Da-dee, can I be special too? Because David might get lonely. :(

No, son, see, Davids body is less likely to reject being special then yours. Wesker replied
Will David have to go away? Nicolai asked fearfully. I dont want him to.

He might, Nic, he might.

Nicolai burst into tears and ran to his brother. Picking up a small plastic hammer he whimpered You do not take him! He stays! he hugged his brother as if David would disappear.
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute, but sad...I'm brain dead right now, someone else go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 7 of 17

Jump to: