Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Dragonball Z: Budokai 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of the Magazines I've seen don't like it too much because of the new 1 player mode "Dragon Mode" which is kinda like a board game, which it is. like every turn you can move your characters which is usually about three characters 1 space, the board is kinda set up like Sonic Shuffle, yeah, and everyone has a bar thing, of like ... inono 7 bars. Usually it's only filled up to like 2-5-ish. And once that bar is gone your character dies, everytime you loose a fight you loose a square in the bar thingy. Yeah, that's kinda confusing, yea, the enemies have that too, small enemies such as Saibamen and Cell Jr. only have 1 bar though. But like Buu and them willl have like full if not close. The fighting style is really close to the first one, but for some reason, when I Played the first after it was weird and I kept loosing in the Tourny Mode, well like 1 time, lol, then I made it really far with Gohan. Anyway... the music is a rip-off of Cowboy Bebop for sure. They play... this song called "Bad Dog No Biscut" Anyway the character selection is pretty good. Like... you can be like people you wouldn't think you would've been able to be such as....

The Great Saiyaman
Videl
Supreme Kai
Dabura

Like all the usual characters, 'cept like Bulma, Roshi, Oolong, Puar and Chaotizu or whatever.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is basically if you like the concept of Dragonball Z you'll like the game. Some of the attacks are fun too like Mario Party fun, like to get full power you have to twist the joy-stick fast. Anyway, you guys should try it, so far it's only avaliable for PS2.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lucien_aristis
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heyhey... DBZ:B2 is a pretty cool game. I reckon the start sequence is awesome. If only the series was animated like that... and well, If the fights were shorter... it would be awesome. Still like it thou. I love the boardgame like ... game? I laughed my @$$ off when I saw how they moved around the board. They make funny noises too... They seemed to have changed Ginyu's voice thou... Oh well. Cheers,
-Lucien
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent actually played the game but my mate bought and said he enjoyed the game for a while but he didnt like the one player as much as bodoukai 1. I would give it a try but my ps2 is broken! Sad
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, after playing it so much, the Boardgame err, "Dragon World" can get really annoying you end up fighting the same people over and over a lot, which is kind of a pain in the @$$, but yea.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: