Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Angel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScarletTears

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone esle heard that Angel is ending this spring or sometime soon? Uneasy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*le sigh* yes i've known for some time now... tis very sad indeed. i really want to get the 1st season on dvd (i love doyle!), but unfortunately i haven't been able to watch this newest season of angel that much b/c of skoolwork and whatnot. i'm glad they rerun the show on tbs tho, so eventually i'll be able to see it

and with both buffy and firefly also gone, what is joss whedon going to do? maybe he has some awesome project lined up. (i could look it up... later...). personally, i'm hoping to see david boreanaz in some more film and tv roles after angel ends.
Myst
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Angel could go on. First connor left and the Cordy and Fred went all wacko. Angel could never be the same. Sad
Star_The_Hedgehog
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised aww just when i was getting used to watching it its ending oh well back to family guy and south park Laughing cuz my sis's fav show is gonig away!!!!
ScarletTears

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's only one more episode left Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
WaterNeko_Goddess

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love angel. The ending was good but so sad ;___; It kinda left me hanging actually.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ScarletTears

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first saw the ending I just sat there staring and I was like "That is it? That's it?"
Then I thought about it and how else would they end Angel? He would go out fighting.
I liked Wesley, though. His character changed so much over the years. I look back at the Buffy episodes he was in. He was so clueless and lame. "I'm a rouge demon slayer/hunter" (can't remeber which it was.^_^ and he said that in Angel) Anyway he was so funny then. In the end he was stronger, wiser, and in away excepted his limitations. He shouldn't have died.

Has anyone heard if Joss is working on any new projects?

something like
[quote]Personally I want to slay the dragon.[/quote]
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i know wes was so funny in the beginning. such a dork. i think he was a rogue demon slayer in the beginning of angel (he came right after doyle died... that was so incredibly sad). and he was a nerdy, stiff watcher in buffy.

i did the exact same thing when angel ended, kris! i was like wait it's over? huh? it did fit it well tho. you can't end angel with a happy, "oh yay we won and beat the demon" ending, because then it would have to keep on going. you need a sort of cliffhanger ending- it was just like butch cassidy and the sundance kid.

uh as for joss' new projects... i've heard talk of a buffy/angel movie, but i'm not sure how serious that idea is. and i saw an article about him working on xmen- the comics, i think. i gotta look into that...
Myst
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that was kind of a lame ending.

What ever happened to Lauren? Did he live? He killed Lindsay and just walked away and never met up with the rest of the gang.

WaterNeko_Goddess

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since Lorn didn't join up with the rest of them i guess he lived. grrrr...i hate cliffhanger endings.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ScarletTears

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Spike too

"You're a bloody puppet man!" Laughing
artchic528
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEEZ LOUISE!!!!! :wacko:

Sorry I, Myself have never been into the whole Buffy and Angle thing but I just have one thing to say..

Are ya nuts gonna send a ton more letters aksing for Angle to be Reserected again? <_<

Let the show finnaly rest in peace..... Grr!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: