Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Lovely Bones By Alice Seabold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that Sanoshi has read this book so I figured I should open a topic on it... I think there's a few people on Fanart Central who have told me they've read it...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=D yayay. I"m supposing you read it too Kate? I had to read this for 8th grade for a book choice, but i gotta say, one of the best picked book choices. Lol i want to read it again, but i can't find it in my room. =/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iamem0tionless

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I read it last year... I loved it! I've read it twice but I lent it to my neighbor... I need to get it back so I can read it again. What was your favorite part?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite part... >>;; very hard... Lol i forgot the names, but i know the events >D please help me on memory.

Ahh i thought it was wicked cool when Susie's sister was proposed to in that old victorian house, and then they had ta run in just their shirts and stuff back home. Lol, the ending was pretty cool. But the part that really got me in the book was the mother cheatin on father... GR! I wanted to stop reading after she kissed him at the hospital, but since the bok was so good, i couldn't. =p
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iamem0tionless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, yea. The ending ROCKED! It made me so sad, though... because he could never be with her, just that once... So sad. Say, have you ever read anything by Lurlene McDaniel?
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have I!? COURSE i HAVE! >D i'm the biggest sucker for almost anything that got lovey dovey mushy stuff in it! I just read "The Girl Death Left Behind". Great book =D
iamem0tionless

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I've read every single one of hers. I like her newest ones like "A Rose For Melinda" and "Angels in the Garden" (I think that's what that's called). I also like some of her older ones, such as, "When Happily Ever After Ends" and "Don't Die, My Love". I just bought her newest book, "The Time Capsule", yesterday.
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOoo, i just got "When Happily Ever After Ends" in my English class. Lol, i'm almost done but i'll finish it tomorrow.. so far its really good! It reminds me a lot of "The Girl Death Left Behind". What books do u reccomened i should read by her?

>D lol this year i'm actually getting into books. Very scary for me since my life revolves around drawing a video games. Not to mention Manga and Anime =p
iamem0tionless

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to make a new subject in books... "Lurlene McDaniel" and post it there.
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

books have paper. Uneasy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: