Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Which show to base a Fan Fic Poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkyWinx
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Which show to base a Fan Fic Poll Reply with quote

Stories where writers write how they get zapped into shows(not for real of cource). We all see them. Wether its here on Fanart Central, Fanfiction.net, or other sites. If you had to pick a show and plot which one would you like to read about?

1. The Writer with all the Teen Titans from Titans together
2. The Writer in Xiaolin showdown w/ Chase Young
3. The Writer in Fairly Oddparents w/ Juandissimo Magniffico

If you want to take the poll, then by all means, but if you are tempted to Flame me for this then don't post. I am doing this poll for fun.

-SkyWinx
chaostheory
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to deside on the first choice.

Oh and dude... If you want to have a poll have the poll option avalable for people to use. Not that I'm insulting your methods, it's just that it seems like a weird way to do a poll.
SkyWinx
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I know your not. I just don't know how to use the poll thing your talking about. So if you or someone could tell me, I would be majorly Appreciative.

-SkyWinx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: