Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Fiction Cover Art Contest!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonally
My First Post!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I procrastinated on my school projects and watched Wolf's Rain for hours and hours. XD I LOVED IT!!!! I cried near the ending episodes T.T, lol!
Anyway.... I'm almost done with the cover picture X3.

I haven't been posting any pictures lately. Crying or Very sad For some reason I can't get into my account (dragon_ally)...so I tried to recover my password. I recieved the letter...but it didn't show my password, it was only a blank space. Then I tried contacting them and telling them about the error (I'm still waiting for the response)
Dracoanimegurl
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, alot of members I know are having trouble with that lately. I hope it gets fixed soon. If not just email the pic to me ^^v can't wait to see it!
barbara
Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the pic up (sideways tho i dont know yet how to fix it) and i working the bio thingy right now! (im trying to do her human form its going to need some work Embarassed ) Oh if you E-mail me, just a heads up, titled ti some thing like well anything with the word Fanart or some thing lol Or i might delet it.

heres the thingy
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic_full-423070.html

Some mistakes like the coloring (i STILL cant find my black pencil Evil or Very Mad )
But Enjoy! ^^ Rolling Eyes
Dracoanimegurl
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: CHARACTER BIOS NEEDED!!! Reply with quote

OK EVERYONE CAT AND I ARE GOING TO NEED YOUR WOLF CHARACTER'S BIO/PROFILE FOR THE CONTEST! AGE, BACKGROUND, PERSONALITY, ETC. PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME ON MY PROFILE. WE NEED THESE BY JUNE 14TH!!
rolla_roach
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weee! I've only got 10 days ><

I'll get it done, though! I'll start now that I've got my black Sharpie^^

And, don't worry. Mishak has a great background storey. You and Cat are gonna love it, I gurantee it.
rolla_roach
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sorry to double-post*

After seeing everyone elses entries (especially those at baltosource), I was seriously considering dropping out of this contest. But then I realized that would rude and dishonest, since I already had my entry done. So, I shall now embarass myself with my horrible picture!

Here it is: Wolf's Rain: Remix

I hope Mishak's biography will make up for this poor example of a fanfiction cover . . . . Honestly, it was supposed to be better ^^'
Rainey
My First Post!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've submitted my entry, however, i doubt that I'll be online to actually send you the link. Especially since we have to wait for up to eight hours for it to be fully uploaded. However, it will me my second [and most recent drawing in my gallery].
Dracoanimegurl
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: to Rainey Reply with quote

Well you'll have to hurry and get it up, cuz today, the 10th is the due date for the submissions. if you post it today though and it doesn't show up until tomorrow we can still count it, as long as you do it today. We'll also need a complete bio of your wolf character by the 14th, and the contest ends the 15th.
Danidan19

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well ummmm i'm fairly new to contest and i tried to use ur tread thingy but it says theres an error can u plz help me with this...thanks Wink
Danidan19
sword_dragon
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow 1st ever forum thing ive been on kewl!!!!
ma pic looks sucky!! if i had seen da conest on not the 9th of june i wud of hand drawn it ah well!!!!
just here now 2 say good luck 2 evryone there is so many ppl entering its kewl ^_^!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Danidan19

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://pictures.fanart-central.net/d/Danidan19/434153.jpg

......hmmmmmmm..ok i got it on here but it still won't let me put it on the treag thing...sry...if u could still help me with the tread will u? thanks
Banghead

http://www.fanart-central.net/user-Danidan19.php
PinkTwista

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: uh oh Reply with quote

oh dear, ill try my hardest for the anime/manga style

otherwise, I think I'll like this contest!
Dracoanimegurl
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: to PinkTwista Reply with quote

Sorry, the submission deadline was the 10th, we're not accepting anymore pics, we're going to start placing enteries for the 15th now.

THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED! I"LL POST THE WINNERS ON THE 16TH
Dracoanimegurl
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: CONTEST WINNERS Reply with quote

THE CONTEST WINNERS HAVE BEEN POSTED! Early by a day i know but Cat and I have finished placing so we're posting. go here to go see!

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-436939.html
rolla_roach
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked I can't beleive I won^^ This is the first contest I've ever gotten 1st place in.

I want to thank both you and Cat for feeling I was good enough for such an honor. I was nervous about Mishak, but I guess he's the best character to interact with your awesome characters. I can't wait until you begin the story; I really look foreward to reading it, and perhaps help writing/editing it.

Congratulations to all the other winners, and to all who entered. And thanks again, Draco and Cat for making such an awesome contest. I enjoyed entering and it was a blast! So much fun^^ So, a heartful howl and another thanks^^

I still can't believe I won!

Shikamaru is my dog^^

Sit, Shika, sit. Good boy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: