Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Car's is coming soon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Car's is coming soon Reply with quote

i think its this month on the 6 or 9th.

eithe way

i'm going to enjoy every second :WUB:
Red_Quatre
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Pixar! I wanna go see it too! There's hippie van! It doesn't get any better than that!
SpasticPenguine
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you guys are fucking joking... Confused Pixar needs to go blow itself for all the retarded movies they've come out with.

Next you'll see-
From the makers of Shrek and The Incredibles... ROCKS! Surprised
KeheiZero
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to come up with better titles. "Cars", wow. (Let's not forget "Robots".)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpasticPenguine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that MAY be what annoys me the most about them, the ridiculously vague generic titles.

I had the displeasure to see part of the movie Robots, and apparently now, robots are able to procreate like human beings. News to me.
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cars is out and i plan to see it over the weekend. So i'll be sure to have an opinion later :WUB:
Barney--TheAnti-Christ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never saw Robots... it looked pretty stupid. But I think Cars is going to be one of their better films. But that's just me.
Dragonvortex
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: THAT WAS COOL!!!!!! Reply with quote

Ive already seen it.Its real funny and cool.I almost bust my gut laughing. Very Happy
samuri_kid
Very bored

Location: I'm in a chair, rocking back and forwards, With a gun pointed at the Door!?!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats looks like a brilliant film and i cant wait to see it! Laughing gonna laugh my ass off
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
californiagurlie09
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the fact that larry the cable guy is the tow truck i havn't seen it yet but i want to!
bungakawa2000
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]I hope you guys are f**king joking... Confused Pixar needs to go blow itself for all the retarded movies they've come out with.

Next you'll see-
From the makers of Shrek and The Incredibles... ROCKS! Surprised[/quote]

Of course, these two movies were produced by two different studios, but I'm sure you knew it already...

[quote]I had the displeasure to see part of the movie Robots, and apparently now, robots are able to procreate like human beings. News to me.[/quote]

Uh, the heck you are talking about?...
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SpasticPenguine"]I hope you guys are f**king joking... Confused Pixar needs to go blow itself for all the retarded movies they've come out with.

Next you'll see-

um pixar mad incredables and robots did have it moments. Don't abuse pixar here. i plan on applying for a job there in the distant future. so STFU >_<
eclipsedmoongoddess482
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignore

Last edited by eclipsedmoongoddess482 on Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eclipsedmoongoddess482
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="eclipsedmoongoddess482"][quote="Hawk4444"][quote="SpasticPenguine"]I hope you guys are f**king joking... Confused Pixar needs to go blow itself for all the retarded movies they've come out with.

Next you'll see-

um pixar mad incredables and robots did have it moments. Don't abuse pixar here. i plan on applying for a job there in the distant future. so STFU >_<[/quote]

I'm with Hawk on this. If you want to go hate on Pixar, do it on your own Pixar-bashing thread.

Disney is Disney whether its 2-D animation or 3-D. And I happen to really enjoy The Incredibles but you know, maybe you're right and me and 30 million pleased viewers and over 20 professional film critics must be out of our minds.

[quote]Yeah, that MAY be what annoys me the most about them, the ridiculously vague generic titles.
[/quote]

Well look who thinks he's Roger Edbert! Next thing, you'll be putting your thumb up and down like you're the big, bad Ceaser of the Movie Industry.

[quote]I had the displeasure to see part of the movie Robots, and apparently now, robots are able to procreate like human beings. News to me.[/quote]

Look, unless you sat down and watched the whole movie, I dom't think you should be bashing it as if you tortured yourself by watching all of it and giving it a chance. And by the way sweetie, its a made-up movie for 8-year olds. Not everything in life has to have a big stick up its ass like you do.

Oh and by the way, I did see Cars last week and I thought it was very enjoyable. The animations is truely beautiful. You can't tell whether its animation or like live car models. Its insane. The story is very nice too. Easy to follow, humorous, kind of lags in the last half hour but other than that, its excellent on all levels. People who enjoy and appreciate good animation should definetly see this movie. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate every computer animated pixar crapathon.
Hybrid
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="eclipsedmoongoddess482"]
Oh and by the way, I did see Cars last week and I thought it was very enjoyable. The animations is truely beautiful. You can't tell whether its animation or like live car models. Its insane. The story is very nice too. Easy to follow, humorous, kind of lags in the last half hour but other than that, its excellent on all levels. People who enjoy and appreciate good animation should definetly see this movie. Smile[/quote]

saw it. loved it.

and don't even reply to the one sentence childish spats. they'll get modded.

Eventually.
Cartoonz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to see it today. =] I think it will be enjoyable!

And even if it's not, i'll still get to see some nice animation. =D

[quote]I hate every computer animated pixar crapathon.[/quote] That's........Nice. Thank you for sharing that with us today. =P

EDIT: Okay, I went to see it, and I thought it was great! It was the classic plot that I fell in love with. It was good. =] Probably not what you'd expect!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: