Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Flamers?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IzumeSuenix
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we allow people like this? that go around flaming? it's not bugging me any it's jsut that People are bugged.. and making a mess! FIghting etc

You suck. We (yes I refer to myself as 'we') know that. We rock. Compared to us, you guys are NOTHING. You have no writing skills, no drawing skills, no nothing. We will not lower ourselves to posting our EXCELLENT fanart and PHENOMENAL fanfiction on this lowly site. Yes, we know you are going to report us and have us kicked off.
But that would be meeeeeaannnn...
If you do this, we will hunt you down and see that you be eaten alive by rabid squirrels.
After all, why would you report us; what have we ever done to you???

That's what it said i nthere profile
Touzoku-joou
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaming isn't tolerated, but this isn't the section for this. :3 This is the section for reporting supposed art theft.
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When someone flames or has trash like that in their profile, email abuse asap. The flamers will either be removed or warned. Usually they are removed on the spot if they have no images, no stories... and a comment log of nothing but flames.
Dragon_Buster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="IzumeSuenix (Uvonni Arsue"]
You suck. We (yes I refer to myself as 'we') know that. We rock. Compared to us, you guys are NOTHING. You have no writing skills, no drawing skills, no nothing. We will not lower ourselves to posting our EXCELLENT fanart and PHENOMENAL fanfiction on this lowly site. Yes, we know you are going to report us and have us kicked off.
But that would be meeeeeaannnn...
If you do this, we will hunt you down and see that you be eaten alive by rabid squirrels.
After all, why would you report us; what have we ever done to you??? [/quote]

Ahh, you mean Flamer101. I saw her. I can assume that she sux.

Now, about those flamers.....

Long ago, I took up the cause to fight flamers. And I'm taking it up again. Now that I have gained enlightenment, I can fight once more.

Sorry for rambling....I just had to get that off my chest.... Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: