Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Removing Lines From Notebook Drawings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Tips & Tutorial Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uriko78

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a way to do this easier on MS paint? Who invented the thing anyway? MS paint is helpful too little
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MS Paint was never designed to handle such tasks, that's why. But if you don't have anything better, check out the GIMP though.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
layzie_jammies
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that helps alot! thanx! Laughing
CyberkittyKG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's another method of removing blue lines from a picture that may be faster than removing them manually, but it might be slower than Stratadrake's method...(by the way Stratadrake, that's a smart solution to getting rid of those lines...I never thought of it that way) Some graphics programs have color change options...when I used to use PC Paintbrush way back in the day, it had that option, and the program I use now, Ulead Photoimpact has it too...

Basically, to use the tool, you use the eyedropper to select the color you want to change (the blue color of the lines), and then in the other field, you select the color you want to change it to (that would be white, to erase the blue). Then sweep the cursor over the lines, and the tool should erase only the blue. You may have to do it several times, because the blue lines don't have a uniform color and the blue varies slightly...I can provide pictures later if my explanation was confusing...

Anyway, the best way to solve this problem is to just avoid drawing on lined paper...it's unattractive and looks amateurish anyway...no serious artist draws on lined paper (unless you're me and you doodle on your notes during lecture when you should be listening...aiyaaah). I urge anyone to just go out and buy a sketchbook...they can cost as little as $5, or more if you want something fancy.
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!
TsuNekoChan
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, If that's the way you get rid of the notebook lines on Photoshop and MS Paint then how in the world do you do it on Paintshop Pro?! :huh: I can't stand using MS Paint to erase those stupid lines and I'm gonna get PaintShop Pro installed sooner or later. If you can come up with a tutorial on that Strata then you have helped us poor unfortunate souls who don't have Photoshop ^_^ .

I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman[/i]
gmeister
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you..I think this explains why my artwork was rejected by FAC staff Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Tips & Tutorial Sharing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: