(and proud of it)
Joined: 05 May 2004
|Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:41 am Post subject: Don't Say the "R" Word (And other tips)
|The set of guidelines for this section. These are not hard and fast rules (as a 'policy' would be), but they're nonetheless a means to help this section work easier.
- This is a place for offering general requests that anyone can do. If you want to give your request to a specific artist in mind, please contact that artist yourself, such as via PM or e-mail.
- There are to be no explicit requests. No "adult" level sexual content or hentai, keep 'em PG-13 or less.
- Avoid using the word "Request" in your topic's Title. Don't post a topic labelled "I have a request!", or the like, it's already assumed that if you're posting a topic here, it's about a request, so try to make your topic's Title indicate what kind of request you have in mind. For example, if you want someone to draw out your Sonic fanchar, label your topic something like "Draw my Sonic OC", this describes what the request is and is more likely to attract the right kinds of artists.
- If you have several requests to post at once, you may post them all in a single thread if you want to. But be careful -- this may make it difficult to keep track of which ones have (and have not) been filled. If it's been a while (or never) since your last request, just go ahead and post a new topic for your request.
- And remember, if you are offering requests (or trades) yourself, don't post here, use the "Taking Requests/Trades" section instead.
Last edited by Stratadrake on Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total