Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
I Have An Idea For A Fanfic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shinryu

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for someone to turn my idea into a story. Since I don't want anyone to use my idea without permission I am not going to say it here. But to make sure I pick someone who would probably want to write it I will put up some of it's qualities.

1. It is a Sonic fanfic.

2. It is in the Humor category.

3. It will have mild offensive language.

If anyone still thinks they may want to write it please post here. ^_^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Merlinhamill

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got the basics down, but before someone turns it into a story they'd need more of an outline usually. Do you want someone to make a story based on original thought or these platforms you've laid out?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shinryu

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's based on an original idea. I'm just going to say it here even though someone might steal it. If someone at least writes it I'd still be happy it was used. The premise is 4 of the Sonic characters appear on "The Dating Game". The problem is that I'm not a good storyteller. (Trust me on this!) Anyone feel like writing it?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Merlinhamill

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, well in that case, sorry, I'm not a very good choice. I've seen sonic maybe twice in my entire life and couldn't write a story about him if I were Victor Hugo.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bulletproofskunk
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know. could u give me an idea of the story because its not enough info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: