Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Naruto
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryo88

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really i did not notice that myself... ><
Hybrid
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is quite peculiar. I haven't been keeping up with the manga lately, i've been busy. The fillers are as annoyings as i'll get out, but it's the only time shino and ten ten get any screen time a tall, which is just stupid... Masashi should have thought twice before making so many characters.
lMeRCiLeSSl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, I haven't posted here in a long... long... long time. Well, not that there's anything to post... stupid filler eps at least the last 2 had some action in it...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anime-junkie
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its now 4 am in the morning and im an aussie. thank god its the weekend or my dad would of killed me. whats this gotta do with naruto? some stuff. i spent about 4 or 5 hours straight watching naruto and im up to episode 30. YAAY horay for me ^_^ i love the series and i would like it if naruto and hinata became a couple! they would be so kawaii together ^_^
Hybrid
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="anime-junkie"]its now 4 am in the morning and im an aussie. thank god its the weekend or my dad would of killed me. whats this gotta do with naruto? some stuff. i spent about 4 or 5 hours straight watching naruto and im up to episode 30. YAAY horay for me ^_^ i love the series and i would like it if naruto and hinata became a couple! they would be so kawaii together ^_^[/quote]

Yeah... We're in the minority though, my friend. even though sakura got off her lazy butt and did something with her self i still don't think she can turn around and get with someone she's treated like crap. i dun like where they're going with it over the time jump. besides, hinata was always a better ninja, and person.. but tha's just my opinion, mate.
WrockLee
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, so I've always been pondering about Lee's Drunken Fist. Will someone please explain? I've always wanted to know this, about Lee.
MysticBlade
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I adore Naruto. But I like the anime more than the manga. I've got the uncut box set, volume 1 and am watching it in the dubbed format. The acting's quite good in dub. I've also got vols one and two of the manga, but I prefer the anime to the manga, so I'm sticking with the anime, and am thinking about getting the second volume soon... don't know when, as of money and such.

Fave characters are: Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Iruka, The Fourth Hokage... and I thought that Zabuza was kinda cool for a villain. That Haku kid is weird, though. I haven't finished watching disk three yet, so I guess I'll know a little more about him... or is it a her? I hated Kakashi at first, but once I watched the anime, it changed my mind and I like him now. But the ones I really like are Naruto and Sasuke.
NemesisOblivion
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, well don't make your mind up about your fave characters just yet.

My fave? Shikamaruuuuuu. I used to hate him, HATE. I thought he was annoying and a useless character who was never destined to have any important role...then I saw him fight and my opinion changed faster than a kick up the wazoo. I think he's really cool Embarassed

Second? His dad. _ Yeah, Shikaku. Then Rock Lee...for that fight against Kimimaro and...just because he's sheer awesome. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chibichan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah! I'm torn between Hinata and Tsunade for my favorite character. Nuuuu!
Kabuto's thoughts on Tsunade:
"She's strong, and scary... I bet she's single."
Laughing

I guess my favorite character is Tsunade for now, but It's not my final decision... Bwahaha...
mangamunki
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LIKE ALL THE NINJAS!!! W00t! (i have pics but how the $^$&^ do you paste them on these fourms i click url and image i tried evreything it not working!!)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rikuchan
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have seen too much of it in Japanese. I saw an english ep this past summer and was dissapointed w/ some of the english voices. Especialy Kakashi's.

[quote](i have pics but how the $^$&^ do you paste them on these fourms i click url and image i tried evreything it not working!!)[/quote]

Go to the pic you want to use, then right click on it to display a small menu. At the bottom there should be an option called properties. Click that to bring up a window that displays info on the pic. Highlight the URL then right click it. Select the copy option. Return to where you want to post it. When you make a post there are little buttons at the top.
They should look like this:
[b]B[/b] [i]i[/i] [u]u[/u] Quote Code List List= Img [u]URL[/u]

Click the Img button. Right click in the post box and select paste. Then click the Img button again. when you submit your post it should show up.
Hybrid
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEAR GOD i have to kill myself.

season 2 of naruto was a travesty. Why did i not see it before?! I only realized thsat while re-watching it in broadcast form. Bootleggers and japanophiles can keep their 'it's the dubbing' crap to themselves, because as soon as the chuunin exam starts, the show completely stops, and becomes devoted to eating up time so there's something left to show in the next episode. These stall tactics made me more incensed than any filler arc could. Remember the forest arc? after that first little skirmish, what happend?

Anko gets bitch slapped by orochi, team 8 goes Oh noEz at gaara, Sakura kept watch over sasuke and naruto while they recovered, the sound brats come looking for a fight, lee gets bitch slapped, inoshikachou comes to the rescue(kind of), neji and ten ten show up to do nothing, sasuke beats up the sound brats, then kabuto shows up and takes them to the tower, then it was over.

that's all fine and dandy, but how many episodes should it take to do it?! Less than they wasted for sure.

don't get me started on the preliminaries >< all i can say about it is thank goodness for the lee and gaara fight...

I'm so glad they've moved into the next season now... it's like coming up for air when youv'e been in a bathhouse full of farting people.

I can't really say i was expecting viZ to go the extra mile and liscence haruka kanata either.
Daisukeloves
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i watched narto in japanese im up to episode 220 now they made a new one with. them older. i'd say stick to the series is bumby at first but later after episode 100(the funniest episode..trust me) it picks up and is amazing...also there are three movies for this series

(insert snappy insult)
...Take that you communists.
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need a license for thread necromancy.

New fave character: Neji. He's even tougher in Naruto: Shippuden.

NOT CHANGING THIS SIGNATURE UNTIL THE RELEASE OF NINTENDO WII!...wait. Its here? OMG! SWIIT!
SirTyler48
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Naruto(the show), and I have favorite couples and couples that I would rather claw my own internal organs out then see happening, and I can support the reasons they shouldn't be together.
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Screw you.

The people in Naruto are primarily 12 year old Prepubescents who for the most part have no romantic/sexual attractions to anyone. The only exception would be Hinata who's a useless whiny bitch to Naruto, regardless. I hate when fucking faggot people/fangirls make couples for anime like Naruto.

For the good of humanity, Tyler. Never again.

NOT CHANGING THIS SIGNATURE UNTIL THE RELEASE OF NINTENDO WII!...wait. Its here? OMG! SWIIT!
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]The people in Naruto are primarily 12 year old Prepubescents who for the most part have no romantic/sexual attractions to anyone. [/quote]

Stop denying yourself.
SirTyler48

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I make couples because... OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS BUT...

...I can Very Happy

I know, it sounds like blasphemey to idiotic ears like yours. Well, get the heck over it.

Last edited by SirTyler48 on Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said you couldn't do it. I'm saying it makes you no better than the fangirls and weird fucks who do it aswell.

I know it sounds retarded to faggot ears like yours. But get a life.
[quote]Stop denying yourself.[/quote]
With the exception of Kurenai and Tsunade all the girls are as flat as 2x4s. I think I can resist.

SirTyler48

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you just shut up?

Last edited by SirTyler48 on Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 16 of 20

Jump to: