Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Programming Competition at Widener U?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pyrodragon125
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Programming Competition at Widener U? Reply with quote

Well now, clearing off some of this rusty-ness of forum-speak, would any of you happened to have gone to the programming competition held at Widener University in PA this past Thursday? I thought it was pretty fun. The college seems pretty nice.

Anyway, more to the point, how well did you do with the programs? What language did you use? Were you one of those crazy people who somehow got to use laptops? Most importantly, did you even finish?

Me? I used Java with that lovely Eclipse program <3 Their monitors were really nice, I wanted to steal one. Also, no, I didn't finish all the programs. Of course I didn't get stuck on hard points, just minor details that messed up the entire program. So, I got 3 of the 5 programs done.

I doubt anyone was actually in this competition or from last year's, but if there were any speak up! If there aren't any, then others feel free to ask for specific details.
Mountain_Dewroo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, But your the only Developer here. I feel your pain. . . No one to talk to. . .
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: