Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Tales Of Symphonia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trinity_Fire
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoopee, 20 pages of Tales... :'D

[quote="LunaticCrow"]Holy-- That person..is amazing with Natalia. Almost godly, really.

I've always had trouble executing the hi-ougi in abyss myself- any tips? Like at what instant can I trigger it, ect?[/quote]
Yeah, now THAT was some amazing chaining. Okay, it's not completely single-handedly because I'm pretty sure the person had shortcuts to get the other chars to cast the spells, but it was still damn amazing. :o Btw how the hell does Luke do that triple-kick up in the air??? AND that dash??? DX NOT FAIR~

Oh, and for pulling off the Hi-ougis... Just press x right after you press the o. Doesn't matter how long the move takes; just press x right after the o, and hold it down. It does indeed seem to mess up on a coupla moves sometimes, but it should work if you try it out with different moves, then find one that'll do it for ya. I could never get it for any of Tear's strike artes, but pulling off the hi-ougi for a spell-cast arte seems to work fine, in most cases.
I personally like to set up -> o as a base arte, for chaining. Oh, but Luke's moves are so freakin' annoying and they all start to sound the same, ugh...

[quote="LunaticCrow"]Anyway, I've started my second playthrough of Abyss. I've striken out on my distinguished gayquest with an objective:

Do all the sidequests I missed and fukken get all the costumes. >8( [/quote]
Ah, um... we're kinda still not done the first time through. I'm trying to find that damn Sephiroth in the Meggiora Highlands.
So far, the only costume we've gotten is Tear's maid costume. XD; But we've covered quite a few sidequests (and missed quite a couple others too, sniffsniff Ant Lion Man) so it should even out. I've got my handy-dandy giganto-packet of ALL sidequests, so, meh.

[quote="LunaticCrow"]I'm around Choral castle right now trying to beat the Sword Dancer-sdhsajdhaskjdhaskjdhaskjhdaskjdhajksdhajdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdas. I had to switch out of hardmode and I still got my ass kicked. x_x[/quote]

...We beat him the first game through, and we didn't even know he was there. It was like, OHSHI-a sword! Let's fight it!
...Oh shit.
We died the first time, then stopped, levelled up some more, then took it on again. We were winners. 8D
Second time was easy in comparison, since you knew he was there. Third time... should be fun. I personally still prefer the SD in Symphonia; blue skeleton with two sets of arms > fancy-dressed-up-skeleton. ...I liked the way he put himself together in Symphonia. 8D

We fought Sync on the Tartarus earlier, and about halfway through the fight realized that we'd left the damn thing on 'hard' mode.
We won anyways, but we only had 4 life bottles left out of the original stock of 16. XD;

Oh, and LunaticCrow, since you've beaten it... did you get around to taking on the Coliseum first time through? At around what level??
I still get butchered at level 47 when I first tried beginner's singles... ;o;
LunaticCrow
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never made it past the end of the group match- the exhibition match always kicked my buttocks, BUT I beat the Single's match with a bunch of characters (Natalia, Luke, Tear and of course Anise~). Though I never took on the advanced one. I forgot about the advanced challenges when I finally got back to the story. D8

Oh, by the way: Do you still need help with getting through the Cecille and Frings sidequest? I have a pretty good guide on me.

[b]Cecille and Frings[/b]
------------------
Reward: Guy's "Smart Style" title.
There are 4 events:
++++++++
Event 1:
++++++++
Available: After Cassadonia Sinks<->Before obtaining the Flight Stone.
Rewards : Cecille no Tantou(Cecille's Dagger)
Frings no Tegami(Frings' Letter
Katami no Yubiwa(Souvenir Ring)

Right after you get the Albiore in Cassadonia, do this in order:
-Go to Angave from the South Entrance.
-Go to Angave's Inn.
-Go to Kaitoor(Kimuelasca Side) and enter the building on the left.
-Go to Angave and enter Rose's house.
-Go to Kaitoor from the North Entrance.
-Talk to Frings in Kaitoor.
-Go to Kaitoor Naval Port and enter the building on the right.
-Go to Angave and enter Rose's house.
-Go to Kaitoor Naval Port and talk to Cecille.
-Go to Cassadonia and enter Astor's mansion.
-Go to Kaitoor from the North Entrance and talk to Frings
-Go to Kaitoor Naval Port and talk to Cecille.
++++++++
Event 2:
++++++++
Available: After the Peace Treaty is signed<->Before Jade rejoins the party.

Go to Kaitoor Naval Port and talk to Cecille.
++++++++
Event 3:
++++++++
Available: After clearing Adsorption Gate<->Before Jade rejoins the party.

Go to Vaticle's port area to see Cecille.
++++++++
Event 4:
++++++++
Available: After clearing Adsorption Gate and Natalia rejoins the party.

Go to Vaticle's port area to see Cecille.
++++++++
Event 5:
++++++++
Available: After Luke visits the doctor in Velkende.

Go to the Tower of Rem and enter it to find Cecille. After bringing her back
to Vaticle, she gives the uniform to Guy.

Hopefully the jappo doesn't confuse you. the person who wrote the guide didn't bother translating the fucker. >8(

edit: Oh, and I challenged them around 60
Trinity_Fire
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, shit. D:
I missed it back there, TWO STEPS from the end of Event 1. We talked to Astor instead, and got spirited away to the hotel and put to sleep. D:
SO PISSED. D:

Dammit.

Ah, well. So, uh, but what level were you at, LunaticCrow, when you took on Coliseum? Because, apparently, I get butchered around level 47. D:
...Now I'm 50, but still... >>;
LunaticCrow
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 60+. You had to dodge. ALOT. Or else your ass was toast. D8

I just started the Ant Lion Man subevent.

Gel,
Squish Squish,
Feel Good.

<3333 He's a fuckin' poet, mannnnnnnn
Trinity_Fire
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heheheh, for Scimitar, I'm pretty sure he said something along the lines of 'rough, hard...'

...Oh, level 60+.
That could explain it. 8D;
No wonder I died at level 47-8. I should've tried it as Natalia though, to be honest. Snipe-<3
Though, I even got to the last battle on beginner singles' mode as Luke, and I was actually managing to get around that dumb coliseum queen (by getting around I mean running in circles screaming for my life) and I was GONNA bust a chain of artes on her when she started casting. 2 seconds later, I was thunder bladed to death. D:

But, yeah. For the whole damn thing, I just equipped holy ring and ran around like mad after every hit. I actually even had a nice strategy against the crab; I ran at it, jumped, then whirled around as soon as possible (but Luke's damn slow for this, augh) and hit it a coupla times before it recovered enough to turn around. I managed to maintain my 10% HP from the previous battle. :'D
But, well, now I know. XD;

AUGH stagger-free NOT GOOD when given to enemy~

And we 'skipped' the Ant Lion Man sidequest because the second 'qeusto' we did, we worked hard to buy a scimitar (we were so dirt-poor XD) and we gave it and the stuff to him, and he was like, here, orange gel. wtfbbqcrack. So we reloaded right before and said (against our better judgment) screw that, we're off.

I soon after realized what the Ant Lion Man doll did for Anise.
Damn. D:
Oh, but we do have the Presea doll, and it is oh-so-cute~<3
Hybrid
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LunaticCrow"]Okay, since I did the Symphonia vs. Abyss thing, I want to try Legendia vs Abyss.

Legendia:
+Excellent Story and characters
+Great Animations, more animations throughout the course of the game than any other Tales game
+Fantastic Art/Designs for Characters AND Monsters
+Great Layouts for Dungeons
+The best soundtrack in the Tales series
-Gameplay was lacking
-The Dungeons. The fact that you went to a flat and boring room for the puzzles was the downfall.
-No Voice acting after the main quest Sad
-Character models Sad

Abyss:
+Great gameplay, Interesting Battle System
+Great Character Models in Battle- though they actually got crappier during cutscenes and out on the field :8
+Enough Sidequests to keep you playing the game long after you're done
+NATALIA <3
-BOOOORING character design. Kosuke Peaked with Symphonia :l
- Crappy story, the characters were kind of boring too..
- s**tty Soundtrack :8
-Dungeons were too easy

kei im done.

Natalia <3[/quote]

That pretty much hits the nail on the head, although i wouldn't call abyss' story crappy, even though at it's core, it's an amalgamation of all the quirks of symphonia and legendia with a different theme and a unique take on geography(Unless you watched the Sonic OVA that is). Despite this, it still made me care about the characters, but by the end there was no ryhme or reason to tear's behavior, and luke had more mood swings than someone on their period.

Trinity Fire, you owe it to yourself to buy legendia. When you do, you'll see just how much Abyss borrowed from it in terms of story nuances.
Trinity_Fire
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Hybrid"]
That pretty much hits the nail on the head, although i wouldn't call abyss' story crappy, even though at it's core, it's an amalgamation of all the quirks of symphonia and legendia with a different theme and a unique take on geography(Unless you watched the Sonic OVA that is). Despite this, it still made me care about the characters, but by the end there was no ryhme or reason to tear's behavior, and luke had more mood swings than someone on their period.

Trinity Fire, you owe it to yourself to buy legendia. When you do, you'll see just how much Abyss borrowed from it in terms of story nuances.[/quote]

Ah, I kind of see what you (and LunaticCrow) mean about the storyline. I really, really love the character development though, for some characters, which was way deeper than anything in Symphonia or the like, where the characters remained pretty darn much the same throughout.

And I see also how it's like an amalgamation, though I attributed part of that to simply them all being from the same game; after all, series like to keep certain themes the same, ne? I don't mind so much, since a lot of the themes are common anyways.

[quote="LunaticCrow"]
Abyss:
+Great gameplay, Interesting Battle System[/quote]

About that, I think that recently, I've really picked up my interest in the battle system. I printed myself out a 2-page sheet with all of the FOFs on them, and am now learning how to master them. I've got quite a few down by heart already, and, can I say for the record, Swallow Fury = <3???? 8D;
The FOFs are really quite interesting once you get the hang of them, and it makes battle really a whole lot more fun. Paired with Overlimits/Mystic Artes, and this battle system is equally as good if not better than Symphonia's. The way AD skills are unlocked are really nice, and the skills you learn and all that really make this more interesting than the basic hack-and-slash/A-mash of Symphonia. (Though, I still do miss Slasher... D; )

Oh, and btw.
I recently got a new AD skill for Guy, 'Super-Combo' or something of the sort. Basically, it reads, 'Allows character to chain Arcane and Base Artes.'
It made me crazy-happy, but when I tried it out, it seemed really hard to get it just right. I thought this meant Base>Arcane>Base>Arcane>Base... etc, but it doesn't quite seem to work that way. The typical base>arcane was easy to achieve, but we could only pull off arcane>base on occasion, and sometimes it seems we needed to START with the arcane and then go to base, rather than base>arcane>base endlessly. This also seems to vary depending on what moves you're using, since there are stagger times and the like... or are we simply not pressing the buttons fast enough??

Anyone else gotten this yet? Guy got it somewhere around level 52-55 I believe, and it's really got us excited. (I think Luke can still learn this as well... right??)
Anyway, does anybody else know how this works? So far, we're still working on figuring this out, so any help would be appreciated. : )
LunaticCrow
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke was like, Lloyd x5 in terms of quality character development. Despite him being whiney he actually became a character I liked towards the end. Alot like Lloyd as well- he was headstrong and pretty extreme, but he became such a cool dude.

gay4talesprotagonistsexceptforobliquechanakaveigue

Though the story wasn't too impressive to me I think there were enough factors to keep me into it. :l So it's not too major of a stand alone complaint really.
Fayore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you say this because you have no familiarity with ToR. Razz

Veigue is a lot better than a lot of the Tales main characters, imo.

ETA: Though I think in general the all the characters in the Tales series are pretty linear. Not too much variety in terms of personality; a lot of other long series (obviously not FF, though) are much better in that regard.

Summon Night <333
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LunaticCrow
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm quite fammiliar with it actually. I liked Tytree way better though. +I was too busy being furry for Eugene to listen to Oblique-chon scream about Claire.

Oblique-chon's claire screaming < Senel's Stella screaming

really.

>8|

edit: I don't like Senel in the same way I like the other Tales protagonists either. I just don't find him or Obliquechon to be stupid enough. >o
Hybrid
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LunaticCrow"]I'm quite fammiliar with it actually. I liked Tytree way better though. +I was too busy being furry for Eugene to listen to Oblique-chon scream about Claire.

Oblique-chon's claire screaming < Senel's Stella screaming

really.

>8|

edit: I don't like Senel in the same way I like the other Tales protagonists either. I just don't find him or Obliquechon to be stupid enough. >o[/quote]

Senel was almost too smart ot be the main male protaganist, i think. He didn't have a sword that drained his intelligence, perhaps. XP
I couldn't agree more about the stella screaming. Also...

don't tell anyone, but the legacy isn't a ship at all. It's actually a giantass streetcar.
Trinity_Fire
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Hybrid"]Senel was almost too smart ot be the main male protaganist, i think. He didn't have a sword that drained his intelligence, perhaps. XP [/quote]

Hahaha, that's interesting. Would that explain why Lloyd is possibly one of the dumbest main leads ever, with TWO swords??
I think I would muchly prefer the quiet-type yet somewhat smart heroes, like Veigue and Senel. Haven't played the games yet, but they are cool-looking. :B

Btw, we saw the scene in Abyss now where Jade 'interrogated' Dist. XD;
Now I understand where all those fanarts for the creepy fella came from.
Oh, and also, we are currently in Absorption Gate. My friend and I are freaking out because, after this, all sidequests will be open and we will be a-rappig-hunting away. XD

Also, we got lost at Mt. Roneal. I don't think you're supposed to pick up the Vorpal Blade yet, but we just did. (While wandering lost through the expanses of the mountain ranges...) Waaah, it's so shiny... @_@ <3
As well, I now have slag assault. ...I love the Abyss battle system.
Anyways, at Mt. Roneal, we viewed the GAME OVER screen for the first time ever.
...I guess it's what you get for taking on three god-generals on mania mode. XD; Jesus, what was Arietta's Mystic Arte?? She pulled something off, and we were screaming, and then we were all just dead. All of us. D:

Anyway, finally creamed them on normal mode, after a few more suicidal attempts. XD;

Briefly wondering, guys, where do you get the monster book?? I can't seem to find it... DID I MISS IT?!?? ;A;
And, if anyone can still enlighten me on the chaining, I'd be eternally thankful~

Someday, after the feverishness of Abyss and the endless dungeons of SO3 and the waning interest in Magna Carta, I'll get around to buying Legendia.
Unless another, newer Tales game comes out, or I'm side-tracked by Phantasia or something. :o

...Do you think the next Tales game will be even better, or will they actually begin to worsen, like some series have??? o_o;

Last edited by Trinity_Fire on Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fayore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Trinity_Fire"][quote="Hybrid"]Senel was almost too smart ot be the main male protaganist, i think. He didn't have a sword that drained his intelligence, perhaps. XP [/quote]

Hahaha, that's interesting. Would that explain why Lloyd is possibly one of the dumbest main leads ever, with TWO swords??
I think I would muchly prefer the quiet-type yet somewhat smart heroes, like Veigue and Senel. Haven't played the games yet, but they are cool-looking. :B[/quote]

Ahaha, possibly. Veigue has a sword, but it surprisingly doesn't eat away at his brain. He just likes to mumble "Claire!" under his breath a lot (though that really ends pretty early in the game; unlike Legendia where what's-her-face is out of the party for most of the game, Claire's only gone for about a quarter to a third, I think). Though I can understand this since does love her and pretty much took away a whole year of her life, haha. :l

He's very intelligent. And he doesn't need to be a retard to be entertaining (that's Teatray-kun's job! GOGO Yamaguchi Kappei!! 8DDD)

Anyway, a newer Tales game isn't going to be out for a good long while (unless you're into handhelds, in which case you can probably wait and see if Tales of the Tempest is coming over here) since there isn't even a newer one in Japan yet. If there [i]is[/i] going to be one, it'll probably be in a year - then another .5 to a whole year before it comes out en anglais. 8O

I've actually been avoiding playing any Tales games currently, lol. My friend wants his KH2 back, so I've been trying to finish that while trying to finish (started a replay of, actually) Phantom Kingdom. *V*

+i had to return my friend's modded ps2, so that means i can't play any rebirth or symphonia or destiny ;_; and i'd rather play rebirth those than legendia or abyss

OT: cool, don't need to hit "disable html" to do proper quoting anymore, which means i can finally use strikes in the same post as a quote! unf unf
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LunaticCrow
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Fayore"]unlike Legendia where [b]what's-her-face[/b] is out of the party for most of the game[/quote]

leave this thread.

I've actually come to the conclusion that Moses was the true protagonist of the story:

He Kidnapped Shirley first, which equals "making a stupid descision for PLOT DEVICE GETTO DAZE--!" ala Lloyd going into the Iselia human ranch and violating the treaty, ect ect.
He's a moron with admirable traits
He gets picked on by a kid who thinks he's the shit

and so on and so forth.

Though I've actually grouped the protagonists for the Tales games that don't suck (ie not the handhelds)

The Loveable Morons who, Somehow, Pull through in the end:
Cless
Stan
Reid

The equally moronic dudes who actually develop into respectable characters in the end:
Lloyd
Luke

lolwhat:
Veigue
Senel

faggots:
Kyle

That is how it works.

edit: Oh yah, to answer your question: I think the Tales games will just get better and better. No matter how little, there's always improvements made in the ones to come. I think the only thing that'll be bad is the bitchy fans.
Trinity_Fire
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Fayore"]Anyway, a newer Tales game isn't going to be out for a good long while (unless you're into handhelds, in which case you can probably wait and see if Tales of the Tempest is coming over here) since there isn't even a newer one in Japan yet. If there [i]is[/i] going to be one, it'll probably be in a year - then another .5 to a whole year before it comes out en anglais. 8O[/quote]
True. And, for the better. I'm busy enough as it is, with so many games I'll probably never finish. XD; (I hope not! I've only got 3! XD;)

[quote="Fayore"]+i had to return my friend's modded ps2, so that means i can't play any rebirth or symphonia or destiny ;_; and i'd rather play rebirth those than legendia or abyss[/quote]
Ah, I was wondering how you played all those games. I thought you could read japanese or something. XD;
I would probably be playing Rebirth too if I had the chance, but since you can't...
Which of those games have you finished yet, Fayore?? And what of Symphonia?? 8D;

[quote="LunaticCrow"]edit: Oh yah, to answer your question: I think the Tales games will just get better and better. No matter how little, there's always improvements made in the ones to come. I think the only thing that'll be bad is the bitchy fans.[/quote]
Hm, yeah, I've had this feeling. However, you're all too right about the fangirls. My gods, I do my best to avoid ToS fangirls I find, most are pretty darn scary. @_@

Oh, but I don't really see how much development there was for Lloyd... I mean, he was just, 'Let's do all we can to help!' Then again, I could just be comparing him to Luke... :/ Mmn.
Fayore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Trinity_Fire"]Ah, I was wondering how you played all those games. I thought you could read japanese or something. XD;[/quote]
= being hit in the face with a baseball bat. XD; Ahahah...

I haven't actually finished any of them; I have loads of PS2 games (50 when DSS comes in, 51 when Ar tonelico is released... OTL empty wallet...) so I regularly switch the game I'm playing - I get bored of things really easily. (lol fale)

Symphonia was pretty good while I was playing it. 8D; Genius is so cute, ;V;<3 I never really got that far, though. Just, uh. Met up with Refill and Kratos and... what's-her-face (OTL most female Tales characters don't leave a lasting impression on me)... I think I was supposed to take a boat across the sea and deliver a letter or something, but then I decided to explore the continent a little... and ended up meeting Shiina and getting incredibly lost and confused. XD; ("Hmm, this village wants me to help Shiina, but I still have to go deliver this letter... OMG WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO D8;;;") I think I left off at, er. That temple. The one with all the stupid windmills. ;_; Sylph's? I haven't played in over a month, T_T;;;

Speaking of fans, I haven't actually spoken with fans of the Tales series outside of you guys. D8;; I don't usually get involved with fandoms that much... I prefer speaking with just a few people I know. *shrug*

+gamefaqs and other eng fansites (!!not to be offensive to eng sites... or fans, i guess, but I haven't had overly pleasant experiences with them) are cesspools of the damned
LunaticCrow
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloyd grew up throughout the course of the game. At first he was a cocky ignoramus who thought he was the proverbial shit, but then he got a clue and moved away from the "i am cuuuuul. i can save the world w/myswordus desu no~", started realising the consequences of his actions and how hard it really was to save everyone, and that not everyone thought his justice was supreme. Though he never really stopped being optimistic about things. He was one of those few and far apart heroes whom you actually believed they'd rather talk it out than slice something open- sure, alot of heroes are like that, but it tends to go hand in hand with the "lol I'm a cool cat. I'm a fucking aristocat, and everyone wants to be like me." hero. I think Lloyd is the genuine article.

Luke was simmiliar, though way more firey and willing to resort to violence without a second thought.

FAYOREWHATHAVEITOLDYOUABOUTBEINGINTHISTHREADLEAVENOW. If you say "Shirley is the greatest" three times, click your heels and say "There's no place like my shack in SHIRLEY'S AMAZING WATERWORLD UTOPIA" I might forgive you.

but yah most Tales fanchildren are incredibly scary/annoying. There's a Tales guild on Gaia, and..well, I don't want to get into that. :S
Trinity_Fire
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaagh, Fayore, play MORE! You've got so many games, finish one sometime~ ;A;
(Then again, I'm not really one to speak... However, I DO plan on finishing SO3 and Abyss. Abyss I know I will. ...At least, we better. >>Wink
Actually, after about 4 or more playthroughs, the first half of Symphonia I'll actually admit to as being a little boring at times. HOWEVER! Keep playing, and you'll get to Zelos. He's where the real comedy comes in. And where I finally find someone decent to play as. Kratos doesn't count because even though he's so freakin' similar, he's Sergeant Emo and he scuttles. D:

And, hm, you've got a point there, LunaticCrow. I guess I just never really noticed Lloyd's changing/getting better too much, despite all of my playthroughs. o_o; Maybe I was simply side-tracked by his stupidity. XD;
However, I still feel like posting this.
[img]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8201/lloydcool2vl.gif[/img]

Ah, anyways.
Oh, has anyone really gotten around to listening to what the characters in Abyss say during battle? It was hilarious, because during a bit of a tough battle against some random beastie out at Mt. Roneal, I was playing as Natalia and Luke ran low on health, so the CPU asked for an apple gel. As always, I denied them, and then my friend and I just suddenly hear Luke's voice shout, "What do you mean I can't??" XD;
I mean, everyone else is polite about it, but Luke, now... Rolling Eyes

I <3 Luke for that. =3= Don't question why.
LunaticCrow
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Lloyd was dumb- totally not on Stan's level (Mister Aileron being highly amused by chasing sheep), but he's definetly not a prodigy. Ya see, though, he had this neat little thing called common sense..for the most part anyway. ;D

[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c296/lunaticcrow/Games/Tales/yukiasobi01-1.jpg[/img]

EVERYONE LOVES A STUPID PROTAGONIST~ Oh yeah, my friend and I were chatting about Luke&Van earlier and I thought you guys might enjoy it? I'm the one with the longass msn name, obviously:

HOMOSEXUAL MALES WHO ENJOY ANIME BEG TO DIFFER says:
He should've said something like "MASTER VAN! I'M YOUR ILLIGITIMATE SON~!" at the end of the game
[ :-.Ankari.-: ] ғоп маsтег says:
While Van was sparkle fading away
Then there's fictional flashbacks
Master Van, wearing sandals and cargo shorts. And Luke, wearing a straw hat and mumu.
There's a thin layer of sepia on EVERYTHING, for a nostalgic feel.
Luke cuts Van a slice of cheesecake.

Yes.
Trinity_Fire
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD; Van's a bit of a bother. Did no one else notice that, in the intro movie, his TEETH GLINT????
That bothers the heck outta me. Now I can't sleep at nights. ;o;

I feel like terrorizing you guys, if that's at all possible. However, I have the feeling some of you have seen this by now...
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e326/MomentaryEternity/ToS/Abyss/Groups/omfg.jpg

Oh, oh, but is it time to post cute pics??
I luv this site, it's almost all chibi, yet so cute! XD;
http://mmk.nobody.jp/

Anyways, from it: (LUKEASCHGOGOGO)

[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e326/MomentaryEternity/ToS/Abyss/AschLuke/mmk7-1.gif[/img]
[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e326/MomentaryEternity/ToS/Abyss/AschLuke/mmk7-2.gif[/img]

|
|
|
|

[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e326/MomentaryEternity/ToS/Abyss/AschLuke/mmk7-3.gif[/img]
XD;
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 20 of 25

Jump to: