Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Translation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Translation? Reply with quote

Hm, I don't know whether to put this here, or in the games section. Oh well, it can be moved.

Anyways, it's actually my friend who requested that I tranlate [color=blue][u][b][url=http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7741/comic0056ge.jpg]this[/url][/b][/u][/color].

Well, I've never played any Megaman game except battle network, but I think it's from Megaman Z or something Razz

Anyways, Zero is complaining about X (I think) and then the girl (Ciel right?) makes a bad comparison and I don't really know what the last panel is supposed to mean XD

Anyone want to help?
ZeroHourLP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've probably seen this comic translated as I've been a fan of the Mega Man series for years, but I can't help you much with this.

That isn't from the Mega Man Zero games, though. The female is Iris, from Mega Man X4.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Lulz

I beat Megaman X1- X6, and Exe 1-3. That was such a fucking long time ago.
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleh, shows how much I know XD I've only played the EXE series and Network Transmission.
ZeroHourLP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brianhjh"]^ Lulz

I beat Megaman X1- X6, and Exe 1-3. That was such a f**king long time ago.[/quote]
Oh, wow. You guys are fags. The Exe games fucking suck. It's not even Mega Man.

And how long could it have been? Exe is new shit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz I like the EXE games, besides they were the only ones I've played, so I really don't know that much about the series.

I am getting the X series soon though ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: