Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Kingdom Hearts - Dark Reflections, need some fan input.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AgentExeider
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Kingdom Hearts - Dark Reflections, need some fan input. Reply with quote

I am in the process of writing a KH that's
(Kingdom Hearts) fiction

I have gotten to a point where one of the characters I have used is at a crossroads, so I am wanting to let the readers make the call, since both story lines i have written are good.

Link to story.

[url]http://www.fanart-central.net/user_stories-AgentExeider.php[/url]

Direct Link to Chapter 5

[url]http://www.fanart-central.net/chapter-56626.html[/url]

based on what I wrote, I could write Jack either way, so what I want to know is, what would you the readers rather see, Jack sticking to his morals albeit jaded morals, or do you want to see the black streak of Jack Sparrow????

I'm wanna let you the readers make this call for me, because either pathway for him is very good.

So what would you like to see world?

sincerely
Æ
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AgentExeider
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would like to see some input regarding the decision that I am coming upon.

I would really like some input from KH fans as to what they would like to see.

your fellow fan

Æ
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: