Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Lets A Go
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i was being sarcastic as well, i didnt mean to sound angry, and i guess there probably is truth but as you can probably guess as it says as my title i have no life.

Mario is cool beans!
gamefox120
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario has to be the most experienced of all videogame charaters he's had 20 years of gaming!!!!!!! there should be more mario pics around here!!! ( by the way about that luigi pic I dident draw it and I did not draw this either).
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o my word i love mario! yay i just found this thread- what a cool topic! and great pictures, gamefox!

i first played the mario games on the original nintendo (hehe i played w/ my dad and i was always princess peach b/c she was the girl... i was like 4, so it's understandable) and i have mario allstars for supernintendo (great game!) personally, i've only beaten the 1st game, but i've watched my dad beat both the 2nd and 3rd. o and my friend downloaded this video where you can actually see the screen of the 3rd game being played and this kid beats the whole game in under 11 minutes!

i love mario kart for n64, and mario 64 is allright. i had a couple of the marioland games too- those were pretty cool, but they got old after awhile b/c we played them too much. (sadly, i can't play video games anymore, so i can't play any of the new games....)

hehe i kinda liked the movie (i know they butchered the storyline, tho!!) because i love john leguizamo (sp?) and he played luigi. haha thats the only reason i watch that movie

o is anyone a wario fan? i have the 1st 2 games for gameboy and i liked them alot. tho i never could beat warioland 2. i always got stuck at the same place. hmm.....

Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the movie luigi didnt even have a moustache! thats crossing the line.

Ive played wario 3 and completed that but none of the older ones.
gamefox120
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wario games are cool yet weird and are quite original.........................................................................................................................................................
......................................I LOVE EM!!!! Laughing
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea but.... it was john leguizamo, so it was all good to me

o yes i agree wario games are very original! i love how in the 2nd one you are immortal (well you can "die" technically, but... you know). and hehe it's all about greed! none of that moral and ethics crap about being the hero and saving the damsel in distress! i like my games to be all about getting more money! (lol has anyone ever seen spaceballs? "we're not doing this for the money. we're doing this for a s**t load of money!" and "don't worry, we'll all meet up again in spaceballs II: the quest for more money" ok yea i watch too many mel brooks movies...).

hmm i think i have wario 3, but i don't think i've played it! how can that be? is it for gameboy advance? o and i had some type of wario game for super nintendo (or maybe n64 i don't remember) that was similar to tetris or that game where balls drop into place and ones of the same colour that touch disappear... anyone know what game i'm talking about? i can't think of the name. ok enough rambling sorry!!!
gamefox120
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait a sec.....................................were getting of the subject of mario!!!!!!!! Wario:yes
destroy mario !!!!!!!!
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o no!!! damn that wario- always plotting evil things such as brainwashing us to talk about him instead of mario! hehehe

umm but yea... MARIO ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!! AS DOES LUIGI!!!!! (hehe i like those hi jumping skills)

take that wario! muahahaha
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wario 3 was on gba.

Did luigi really have higher jumping ability than mario? I never realised that WTF?
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yea in um super mario 2 for supernintendo (i used to play mario allstars [b]a lot[/b]), each character had a different skill. peach floated when she jumped, um i think toad ran faster or something, and luigi jumped higher (that's why i always played him- plus green is a much cooler colour than red). i dont remember if mario had a special skill, tho...
gamefox120
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES MARIO IN FACT HAD A SPECIAL ABILITY IT WAS FLEXIBILITY :lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: