Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Prison Break
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TK421
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="fallenangel"]That someone was probably me.[/quote]

No, it wasn't Razz

[quote]There's gonna be a new female character (oh for f**k's sake) that is supposedly going to match Michael in intellect (ugh)[/quote]

Fuck sake, Michael is like supposed to be a genius, how many of them can there be. 'Cause Mahone is pretty smart, or just the people around him are dumb fucks, but he comes across as pretty intellectual and quick, for like noticing shit.

I gotta watch both seasons again.

Edit: Forgot T-Bag, he's a fucking genius too. Before he got raped anyway.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really skeptical of the female character. It's understandable for them to introduce another new main character like they did Mahone, who has worked out well. He started off a bit shaky with fan reactions 'cause he was a little [i]too[/i] quick [i]too[/i] soon. Like right away "oh snap, look at this tattoo, they're totally going here to do this, we better go get them". But now that they developed his character more and he's not showing up everywhere they go every single episode, s'all good.

The chick, though... Veronica and Sara were both pretty piss poor characters. It's like the writers need one more person who can write women as well as they can men without making them pathetic romantic leads (with random addictions added for depth) or oblivious and headstrong.

I also question what she's going to be doing that she'll be as smart as Michael. Hopefully not another agent. We've already had one super smart fed, don't need another.

Mostly just the chick thing that worries me, though. It doesn't help that the Sara character was basically already done before on Oz, to a much better degree. Dr. Nathan took 6 years to stop hating O'Reily and feel for a convict at all. Sara...what...6 seconds?

I'm predicting that this new character will suck major balls.

And yeah, T-Bag's smart too. I really wish they could create female characters as well as they have pretty much every single male one (except Sucre, he kinda fell apart and went nowhere).
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Mahone above and beyond dominated this episode. Fichtner proved he can act circles around just about everyone else.

But aside from him and the short T-Bag moments, everything else was nauseating. Although there were some moments, from Linc surprisingly, that I was glad for. "No one forced Sara to do what she did" THANK YOU, LINC. Depressed Michael was so annoying. This week just cemented my lack of interest in him. I'm totally apathetic to anything that happens to the brothers now.

Mahone, though...oh Mahone, how delightfully messed up he is. "You're a killer, Alex" Oh yes he is.

Next two episodes look fun. Showdown between Michael and T-Bag..."Bring it, bitch". Oh lolz.
TK421
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought there was a break in them airing on tv. Oh well glad there isn't. Watching it now on tv-links, hope they all fucking load.

EDIT: "Good morning Teddy Bear." Smile

I wanted Mahone to kill that Agent Wheeler, but it's kinda good he didn't, shows a different side to him. He's a tricky bastard though, leaving those messages for Michael. Mahone though, just figuring out all that shit was awesome, the black woman is fuckin' dumb compared to him, they all are.

T-Bag Vs Michael thats a tough one, Michael is really smart, but T-Bag ain't know fool, plus he can kick like everybodies ass. Should of brought Linc with him, big ass cunt. Nice to see T-Bag strangling someone, fukken bitch. : )

Poor Bellick, being stuck with fucking Sucre, he most have pulled the short straw or something. Just shoot him, the only thing good about him is Maricruz, she's fine.

Wonder if C-Note will be in it anymore, kinda doubt it, though you never know. Hope Kellerman comes back into it, this episode made no reference to him what so ever, so Sad
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since T-Bag is working for the feds, that doesn't predict good things for his future. Either he will somehow get away from them, or will go down in a dramatic ending like Abruzzi did. I would of course prefer that he slip away and leave that guilt hanging over Michael's head in season three, can't wrap everything up so pretty. But who knows. The spoilers just guaranteed he'd get to Panama, which he's done, not how long he'd stick around. Pity. Looks to be a very dramatic last two episodes for him, regardless of how it ends.

Kellerman will be back, at least a little. The previews showed him holding a gun up to his head.

Sucre became worthless right around the 11th episode of season one. Or at the very most, the end of first season. The whole Maricruz plot is dull, aside from eye candy.
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T-Bag = owned.

NOT CHANGING THIS SIGNATURE UNTIL THE RELEASE OF NINTENDO WII!...wait. Its here? OMG! SWIIT!
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed.

Michael's such a pussy, though.

"No, see, when you had the gun on me I afforded you a certain...respect. But here, the scales are tipped back my way. So I'm gonna spell out the present options. Either we split this money, and you can go get your legs tattooed or whatever the hell it is you want, or they're gonna find your corpse slumped over that there chair with your pants down around your ankles 'cause it's been a long time comin', pretty."

And all Michael has in him is a knife through the arm? Pussy. Kellerman too. He found the redemption I always dreaded for T-Bag. "oh noes, I've seen the error of my ways, boo hoo" I want my renegade agent back. Crying or Very sad

But overall a delightful episode, and it's about time Sucre was stabbed.
TK421
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, T-Bag's little speech to Michael made me laugh. Michael fucked him up though, even with his conscience I still thought that was good. No more T-Bag though, Bellick and Kellerman either by the looks of things. Sad I kinda liked the way Kellerman left it [???], 'cause you could see the shit was taking its toll on him through season 2.

Fucking hell though, Sucre got some fukken stabbing. Looked like he got it right in the heart, or close enough. Not really an interesting character but damn, fuck that he didn't deserve that.

And I thought Linc would have easily taken Mahone, but the skinny fucker has some fight in him. Linc exhausted all of his brain cells in coming up with squeezing Mahone's bullet wound and still got his ass served to him. Is this the end of Mahone ??? Sad
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucre will most likely be ok. I'm sure they'll give him a magical quick-healing wound like everyone else gets, although the Maricruz thing may get held over till next season. They probably won't leave it hanging. Or at least shouldn't.

Kellerman...is probably a dead man for testifying for Sara, and I think I would have rather he shot himself in the head than go down because of her. Mad

Until a character has six bullets through the chest...they can always pop up again in PB land. lolz
TK421
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keepin' this alive, 4 real.

Everyone is in Prison again or dead if you're Kellerman Sad

Poor Mahone though, happy family endings aren't for him. Instead he gets the Panama rape prison, thats like something from aliens. T-Bag and Bellick got screwed too, Bellick might have some chance of getting out, if not he gets to fuck up things for Sucre.

The interesting thing now is the Thunderdome that Michael walks into at the end, that prison is fucking weird.

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN ???
unfocused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seasons over, this thread is going to die anyway

make a new one when season 3 starts
TK421
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gtfo of here and dig your holes >: (

Season 2 hasn't even started over here, and hasn't gotten half way in Britain
unfocused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol you suck for that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: