Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
What's Your Style?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IndagoFeather
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My style? I really don't know how to describe it in a few words. I work mainly with accessories. I'll take a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, throw together some nifty jewelry with it and there we go, an outfit.

I prefer to dress so I look different, somewhat...quirky you could say, but at the same time, fit in. I don't like to be THAT noticeable but I do like to look a little different.

Sometimes I'll follow along with other styles. I wear a lot of black and white so I go for slightly emo-ish or even gothing styles on occassion. Other times I prefer punk or even just a sophiticated artsy look.

I dunno, I'm certainly not one to look like everyone else. I guess I prefer my style to be attention grabbing but not overly noisy. :3
Touzoku-joou
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brianhjh"]Lots of Oranges and bright colors! [/quote]

I love bright colors, especially oranges and reds, but they look awful on me. D8 I so wish~
punk_Jimmy
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, even though I'm a girl, I always wear guys' jeans. I love to stand out. I'm the only 13 year old girl I know who wears guys' clothing.

My style is emo/skater/punk/goth. It depends on my mood. When I'm really happy, I'll wear my brightly colored Panic! at the Disco and +44 t-shirts. The rest of my wardrobe is either black, gray, or black and white stripes. I will wear anything with black and white stripes or skulls. Especially winged skulls.

I usually avoid brand names, but I do wear Hurley, Fox, and Volcom. I would never be caught dead in Abercrombie, American Eagle, Hollister, or Aeropostale. I don't have 80 bucks to spend on a pair of jeans anyway.
Beatlechick90
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My style is pretty much sixties all the way, whether it's mod or hippie or whatever. Either that or just plain t-shirt and jeans. I like vintage t-shirts but not those fake ones you get at American Eagle. F[color=black]u[/color]ck that s[color=black]hi[/color]t, man. I shop at thrift stores. More bang for your buck.
I like to to embellishments on my t-shirts even though I'm crap at sewing and I pride myself on the fact that out of all the jeans I own, every pair is bell-bottoms.

That's it, I guess. Oh, I have a bit of a suede fetish. I like anything with suede.
GollumDragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrift store. People have tried to label my style and that's the best we can come up with next to "Sarah-style" (my name). Other descriptions have been "chibi punk," "casual rocker," "classy for the not rich," "skater-punk-bohemian", and "gothic hippie".

Really I wear whatever's comfortable and not slutty/preppy/obsessively girly. I grew up a tomboy, I love baggy pants (I call them man pants), boy shorts, lots of layers of shirts (tank under an off the shoulder shirt or t shirt over a longsleeve or tank with a collared shirt and jacket), band Ts and collared button downs, suit jackets, dark jeans, black pinstripes, and the occasional gypsy skirt. I also can never go without a belt/sash, my half gloves, earrings, my rings, my watch, and something around my neck. Oh and either cons, chunky boots, or flip flops-- heels + me = death.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this is an old thread. I wondered why there were so many pages.

Heh, the silver go go KISS boots I mentioned back in 2004...are now mine! Hooray, Jennifer gave them to me last month. <3

And my style is still just "really fuckin' cool". Cool

ETA: Wow, I feel old. At the time this thread started Jennifer was just a friend on DA. Now I've lived with her and go to college with her. Creeeeepy. Anyone else wanna switch from being my e-friend to a house mate? Hm?
GollumDragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha sure, maybe I could do my zoo internships over in Cali Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kuudee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i can use some genre style names i would say my style would be emo/nerd/hippie.
I have lots of stripes in my shirts and i have lots off "sack/tent" clothing like nerds usually do and also some clothes made of hemp so Very Happy
FinalCross31
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

form-fitting shirts/blouses and flare jeans. I also have a love for sneakers: Nike, Adidas, Shaqs...

But it's been really hard for me to find nice clothes nowadays due to a strict dress-code I follow. Ah well...
ZeroHourLP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="GollumDragon"]I also can never go without a belt/sash, my [b]half gloves[/b], earrings, my rings, my watch, and something around my neck.[/quote]Nice job, you're some 80s/early 90s abortion. *golf clapping*

Really, though, half gloves. Wow. Is that seriously necessary when you're already covered in thrift store rags? Fucking suit jackets, jeans, and skirts. I guess the gloves are that final bit that make you unique.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
GollumDragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hypoglycemic, I get cold really easily. It'll be 90F outside and my hands are ice cold.
And just because they're thrft store doesn't mean they're rags. People all the time ask me where I got my clothes and ar shocked when they hear, they think they came from some expensive mall shop. You'd be surprised what you can find.

And I was born 1987 Razz
TheNightRider
Very bored

Location: Nocturnal Cauldrons Aflame Amidst The Northern Hellwitch's Perpetual Blasphemy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err...
BooAnime
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i shop at costco
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JC Penny (a real person? Razz) is my hero.

All my pantalones come from there, as well as a couple shirts, and dressy stuff if I need it.

Most of my shirts come from hot topic, and my beloved sweatshirt came from an online band merch site.
I listen to just about everything... But mostly rock. Alt/Metal/and some emo. I've been getting into some of the 50's music about now. ("Mr. Bass Man"-- quite possible one of the greatest songs I've ever heard.)

Eh. Accessories? n/a
Do musical instruments count?
My french horn case is attached to my hand.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tarlrawksu
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this slave uses style thats girly and femenen and pretty like a slave girl should and she shows her sexy pretty for her Master Tarl cuz she wears stuff girls need 2 wear 2 day if they r girls and not boys and lesbos and ewwwwwwww and she wears waht Master Tarl tells her 2 wear cus shes a good girl. Master takes his girl 2 shop at nice stores were they got the stuff he likes a girl 2 wear and he guides a girl 2 pick what is good and he pays 4 it since this girl is a slave and she dosnt get money cuz shes a slave girl and slave girls dont get paid they get used 4 sex and they get chores and they get told what 2 do and they dont leave Masters house without Masters letting her out and they get wipped or freed if they get punished cuz they were real bad and a girl has got whipped b 4 but shes never got freed and she thnx Master Tarl 4 it cuz a girl would die if she was free and she would b sad and lost.
GollumDragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea.....we're talking about us as actual people and not our sick minded overimaginations that don't know how to spell or use legible grammar.....
tarlrawksu
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="GollumDragon"]Yea.....we're talking about us as actual people and not our sick minded overimaginations that don't know how to spell or use legible grammar.....[/quote]

a girl is talking about herself 2.
GollumDragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're a slave girl who talks about herself in third person and must dress like a slut because only boys and lesbians don't dress slutty?
tarlrawksu
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="GollumDragon"]So you're a slave girl who talks about herself in third person and must dress like a slut because only boys and lesbians don't dress slutty?[/quote]

ur almost close a girl dresses like a girl she dresses pretty and thats not always mean slutty but a girl wears skirts above her knees is that slutty?????????????? a girl dresses pretty so u can tell shes a girl and free women dress like ladies like always calf long skirts and nice pants and a girl is let 2 wear short stuff and stuff that makes her look good but is that slutty u say??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? a girl dosnt know cuz she is only 4 Master Tarl and she is not slut if shes just 4 1 Master but she dresses kewl.
Honjetan
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what the hell.

Does your "master" let you surf the Internet at free will?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: