Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Linkin park

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZentheDrawer01
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Linkin park Reply with quote

Well Linkin Park is coming out with their new CD with the next 2 months.

Minutes To Midnight is the album.

A song that should be on their new cd is QWERTY or Behind Your Lies as it is called.

They have improved over the years and this CD should bring rap and rock together like never b4.

Pls add your comment
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its gonna be as mediocer as all there others. The Only thing worth listening to would be Chads vocals.

You want rap and rock togeather? Listen to Rage Aginist The Machine.
WizardoftheWood
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I heard that Rick Rubin was producing it. I'm not really a fan but hopefully they'll come out with a more organic sound.
Red_Quatre
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Zekk"]
You want rap and rock togeather? Listen to Rage Aginist The Machine.[/quote]

Oh hells yes.
SilverKitsune
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Zekk"]Its gonna be as mediocer as all there others. The Only thing worth listening to would be Chads vocals.

Rage suck sooo much.

[b]xAmiDarkfieldx wrote:
"Your a bird, I'm a cat of the jungle. Birds can't get pregnant last I checked. They lay eggs."[/b]
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SilverKitsune"][quote="Zekk"]Its gonna be as mediocer as all there others. The Only thing worth listening to would be Chads vocals.

Rage suck sooo much.[/quote]

Lets see... They got Zack, who can sing and rap so much better then anyone in LinkinPark, They got Tom Morello, possibly one of the most innovative gutiarist since hendrix, and a kickass rythme section. LinkinPark HAS NONE OF THAT.
WizardoftheWood
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]You want rap and rock togeather? Listen to Rage Aginist The Machine[/quote]

It's true. Rage pretty well takes the rap and rock crown. Although, I think rap and rock is best when there's actual rappers spitting over a rock band. Listen to Onyx and Biohazard together or "All about the Benjamins Remix" featuring White Zombie.
SilverKitsune
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Zekk"][quote="SilverKitsune"][quote="Zekk"]Its gonna be as mediocer as all there others. The Only thing worth listening to would be Chads vocals.

Lets see... They got Zack, who can sing and rap so much better then anyone in LinkinPark, They got Tom Morello, possibly one of the most innovative gutiarist since hendrix, and a kickass rythme section. LinkinPark HAS NONE OF THAT.[/quote]

Lead singer has an annoying ugly voice = unappealing

[b]xAmiDarkfieldx wrote:
"Your a bird, I'm a cat of the jungle. Birds can't get pregnant last I checked. They lay eggs."[/b]
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SilverKitsune"][quote="Zekk"][quote="SilverKitsune"][quote="Zekk"]Its gonna be as mediocer as all there others. The Only thing worth listening to would be Chads vocals.

Lets see... They got Zack, who can sing and rap so much better then anyone in LinkinPark, They got Tom Morello, possibly one of the most innovative gutiarist since hendrix, and a kickass rythme section. LinkinPark HAS NONE OF THAT.[/quote]

Lead singer has an annoying ugly voice = unappealing[/quote]

It truly comes down to opinion. But you need to back up your views, not just go "Rage sucks Soooo much more". Life don't work like that.
Mikagami
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just search for minutes to midnight in any download programm and you'll be able to download the cd. I don't like it as much as meteora or hybrid theorie. I was kinda dissapointed even when I heared it... Ah well. I'll still be glad to see them live at rock am ring this year Smile
Bigtimefreak
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Zekk"][quote="SilverKitsune"][quote="Zekk"]Its gonna be as mediocer as all there others. The Only thing worth listening to would be Chads vocals.

Fuck you.

End of story!
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F[u]u[/u]ck off newbe. Linkin Park is just a modernband trying to take up on the 90's nu-metal RAPMETAL craze. They suck. The lack talent, so they mask it with DJ scratchs and emo lyrics that will sell to the modern pop scene, which sucks aswell.
MadeOfGlass

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always liked them, my whole family does. but their new album isnt as good as the others.
koujo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a big Lp fan but I have to say... I hate 'what i've done'. It has no LP sound.
And I hate the name of their new album, I mean come on, after Hybrid Theory and Meteora ( and Reanimation), you think they would come up with an other unique name for their album, but they didn't.
If you would have told me that Minutes to Midnight was the name of the newest album of good charlotte ( or any other commercial 'rock band') I would have believed you without any doubt.
LP has fucked it up.
they aren't populair with the alternative people, and with the 'normal people'. So what were they thinking? Did they tought that once they made pop rock, more people would like them. Well i don't, I liked the old Lp sound. that is what made them LP.
And I don't care if other people say that they sucked in the first place because I don't. but they DO suck now.
So There. Ha.
sailor_star_destroyer
Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw LP last night in London! Woo it was an awesome show!! I love their music, even their new album sounds cool Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: