Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
HELP FOR DESIGNING AN PROGRAMS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did You Agree With My Recommendations
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

com50l

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: HELP FOR DESIGNING AN PROGRAMS Reply with quote

Ok...
For all of those who are new to the world of animation and art this is where your gonna learn for i have tested most of the programs used in these art ideas first of all we are gonna get to the template part of things....

Ok the best type of template is the template of real life (Pictures).
Pictures have to be one of the best things to get a template of since you get the design of a 3D model on a 2D platform, if anyone finds this good I AGREE...
because to have a 3D design is the best way to go, and to have a good Program is Vital, Programs such as PhotoShop, PaintShop Pro and Gimp are the best let me go into more detail.

Photo Shop: Photo Shop is the most Advanced program i would NOT recommend this for first time animators because it is advanced in designing unlike things like Paint Shop Pro and GIMP it has many more Brushes and alot more effects to pick from because Photo Shop is a high selling product so Adobe have to live up to there word.

Paint Shop Pro : Paint Shop Pro is not as Advanced as Photo Shop but it is still rather advanced in the tence of lots of things to choose from but not as many as Photoshop but still quite alot but i recommend this as the second try at animation but still not the first.

GIMP: Now Gimp is a Very basic program it is a bit more advanced then your basic Paint program on your pc!
Basic Program means i am gonna tell YOU to get GIMP as your first program yet i have not actually had it on my PC yet, but my friends have gotten it and they actually said IT IS FREE!! YES FREE!!! AND YET IT IS NEARLLY AS GOOD AS PHOTOSHOP!! now that is 100% true so though i am recommending this as your first program hearing this you will probly only keep GIMP but to be 100% truth ful Gimp is free yet getting Paintshop or Photoshop will help

I recommend you start with GIMP then got to Paint Shop Pro then PhotoShop because it makes it alot easy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: