Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
[closed] Cover for a book
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GollumDragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its a good thing I lost the pen to my tablet then because that kept me from working on my art.....trying to get a new pen.

So are you going to answer any of my other 345642 questions I posted there?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the face for amanda. It looks very nice and fits the profile i gave her. Other than that gollum i don't see any question marks. Would you clarify? I just woke up LoL
marc21
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright then, glad you liked that one too... book 3 will take awhile since school's back in full swing. just letting you know i might not finish it by the deadline. other than that can you clarify how the whole shipping and awards thing will work? i'm wondering if paypal is a good and secure way to do things. what do ya think?
GollumDragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urg...I hate to say this but I had the feeling it would happen.

I've been gone again because I had to go to the doctor. I had bloodwork, a CT scan, and am going to need an upper GI and another visit to the doctor. The tests are really taking a toll on my body and I already felt like crap enough. I've been in bed or at the infirmary all day.

Emrys, you might remember me being sick a lot this past year, and they never figured out what was causing all of it. Now they think its either IBS or a cyst/tumor. Great.

But yea....because of this, I'm spending all of my free time either doing makeup work, sleeping, or at the doctors again. Unless we get snowed in by a freak blizzard for at least a week and I get magically better, there's no way I can get even one picture done to its potential. (Doesn't help I'm also missing my graphics pen)

So anyway, sorry about all this. I wish the best of luck to everyone, and I'll be keeping my eyes out at the bookstore. Fantasy is more of my forte for art than sci-fi, anyway-- this seems to be a contest definately made for marc, though. Great job, you basically read my mind on the layout for those covers. Wink (or maybe I read yours?)

I hate quitting things I've started so you might eventually get a random message from me, once I've got time and am up to it I might get bored and draw everything anyway, just to test myself. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paypal is secure enough although i'd be unsure how that'd work... tell you what send me a private message and we'll discuss the finer points of the payments and whatnot...

Also, to everyone else. There is still ways to cash in on this contest. Since no one has finished all three of the pictures and here it is february 15th i'm going to push it back two months. april 19th is the deadline...

final deadline so if you are working on this contest get to working hard, it's only fruitful to those who try...
marc21
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadline's just days away... Book 3's almost done at this point and i've finalized the other two. gotta say im in quite a slump over the design of the cybernetic armour and Jova'rake's general clothing. any last min recommendation? i'll end up pulling something off anyways though.
do drop me a message on how the submission will go (addresses and whatnot)
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i sent you that information in a personal message. I apologize for the lateness of this post and i included that information as well.

I've chosen my winner. It will be Marc21

Other winners will recieve lesser prizes and will not be announced but contacted through personal messages and other methods.

As for the cybernetic armor. My design was a cross between stormtrooper, iron man, and that of my own design. If you'd like, when i'm more stable i'll send you a prototype drawing. (check page 3 for a deeper description)

THIS CONTEST IS AT A CLOSE
WINNER: marc21
OTHER PRIZES: check your pms
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: