Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
ANY MARS FANS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rootbeerhorse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: ANY MARS FANS? Reply with quote

I love Mars it's really good but it's funny when my friend read them this year. She was happy when she had goten to the 10th book. If you read them you know what I mean.
Do any of ya'll wish you could be one of them. I would not mind being Kira. Rie is so hot. I always try to draw them but I never get them right so they never really get into any of my drawings.
Katyasha
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also the anime series is being aired on Toonaim.
highteckdudu
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 1-5 of MAR
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
amerowolf
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um...guys from the names Rootbeerhorse mentioned I think that means the manga 'Mars' not 'MAR'

Easily confused, I know. I've never seen MAR, but I absoultely love Mars. It's kind of short but it's fun to re-read it every now and again. Sweet little shoujo story. The drama is vury niiiice too.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
highteckdudu
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now that you say it ok sorry i mis understood.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rootbeerhorse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="amerowolf"]Um...guys from the names Rootbeerhorse mentioned I think that means the manga 'Mars' not 'MAR'

Easily confused, I know. I've never seen MAR, but I absoultely love Mars. It's kind of short but it's fun to re-read it every now and again. Sweet little shoujo story. The drama is vury niiiice too.[/quote]

I'm not a guy thank you. I'm a girl and I type to fast then I should so I dont always spell out everything.
Rootbeerhorse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Rootbeerhorse"][quote="amerowolf"]Um...guys from the names Rootbeerhorse mentioned I think that means the manga 'Mars' not 'MAR'

Easily confused, I know. I've never seen MAR, but I absoultely love Mars. It's kind of short but it's fun to re-read it every now and again. Sweet little shoujo story. The drama is vury niiiice too.[/quote]

Sorry ya'll I did not read all the post. I thought I had put MAR on my post.
CreamTheMiniMoose
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAR is awesome! I've never read the manga but I love the anime. The only problem is that I never see it on anymore. Crying or Very sad
haoasakura7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u can always watch it on tonami jetstream.com.they dont show it on toonami anymore cause they hav to trnsfer the episodes in english.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: