Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Pit-bull Terriors - Dangerous dogs... ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitzy
Super Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YayInsomnia wrote:
Kitzy wrote:
YayInsomnia wrote:
Wild animals are aggressive because we are in their territory.

They're aggressive because it's their nature.

No its in their nature to survive, keep watch over their territory, eat mate and sleep. We are intruders, all intruders are treated with hostility.

Even non-territorial animals will attack when they feel scared. It's nature to attack to defend yourself, and most animals don't trust anything, so they will attack at any sign of a threat. That, or retreat.

The reason small dogs don't get the law put down on them is because when they bite, they don't do as much damage. You're more likely to see someone killed by a pitbull than a chihuahua, but if a chihuahua is a chronic biter, it gets put down. It's for safety reasons, like I said.

If someone owns a tiger and it kills someone, it gets put down. You can only own such an exotic animal with a special license because it is dangerous. Even if it's the friendliest tiger you've ever seen, it's too dangerous to keep around the general public because of the damage that can be done.
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have 3 pitbulls even doe my dad teaches dem to protect our yard dere not mean only dependin upon how you treat it because i have mean pitbulls wen it comes to any1 not belongin in our yard it can be pretty mean other than dat dey r nice dogs( idont care how i type im not iin skool)!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: