Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
IGPX GXCo-Author And/Or Characters Wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
setokaibaslittlesis
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: IGPX GXCo-Author And/Or Characters Wanted Reply with quote

Hello all. My name is Straw. And recently I've come up with this spiffy little idea/plot/etc. For and IGPX Roleplay. No One is interested and I'm afraid of the forum monitors on this particular site's roleplay area, so I'm hoping to write a little fan-fiction. The "GX" stands for "next generation", so this is about twenty years after Team Satomi wins against White Snow. I have info typed up about what happened to all the teams, but I'm a tad bit to lazy to copy/paste it here, so I'll just tell you what teams are entered (Team Satomi and Team Sledge Mama already have it's members made up. I need coachers, mechanics, heads, an anouncer...pretty much anything you can think of unless I say I've already got it):
Team Satomi (First Time in seven years...it's all different people, although Takeshi is the coach and Liz is the mechanic)
Team Sledge Mama (They won last year against Black Egg...I've got them made up and River is the coach)
Team White Snow (Max is the coach)
Team Black Egg (One for 6 years straight until Sledge Mama beat them last year)
Team Baslisk
Team ??? (YOU name it)

I'm sure I have more, but it's late. And somehow WoW got onto my favorites list with my not putting it there and I'm afraid to ask my parents if that's their way of letting me know I am now allowed to play it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: