Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Strange Habits You Have
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReikkiMerru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever it gets so quiet to the point where "you can hear a pin drop", for some reason I start thinking funny thoughts and then I burst out laughing.

I'm have an OCD when it comes to my videogames. When purchasing one, it has to meet the following qualifications:

1) There can't be any scratches on the box
2) It can't be labeled "Greatest Hits" or whatever
3) The paper art can't be tattered or torn
4) The game disc has to include both the instructions (no torns or marks) and case

In other words, BRAND NEW, or near mint copy of the original.

This also applies to DVDs as well.
AnimalMeLove
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mother my twin I have no idea why I just do I also tell ehr to shut up and go away so I guess I just have mother moments because my mom always told me to take care of my sis and keep her from getting hurt. In other words its my moms falt go figure.
Celtic_Guardian_Gurl
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my strangest habit is chewing my my braid/my dad/any sibling who dares to invade my personal space. And since my braid is permanantly attached to me, it's the most common victim -.-;; That, and I tend to storm down the stairs like I'm on fire. It irritates the heck outta my parents, but I never stop ^___^;;
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Paru
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten into the odd habit of saying that my name is Frank. It isn't, of course. But quite a few people that I've met now think it is. I don't know why I won't tell some people my real name...but its always funny to have someone walk up to me and say "Hi, Frank."
n8comics
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pet things...
KFelidae
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will "growl" when I'm angry, snort when I'm tired of a conversation, and "purrrt" when I'm confused. The purrrt is also used as a greeting - I guess that means my friends and I are just generally confused at oneanother!

But my parents get a tad embarrased at me for doing it. *shrugs*

-KF
silver_dreams
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is ever like a picture or something hanging somewhere or in plain site, and it is facing towards me, i always get creeped out and start to believe it is staring at me. then i will have like a 'staring contest' with the picture, and end up like flipping it over or covering it up or something. I hate museums because you have all these piuctures staring at you, and you can't do anythign about it. scary *shudder*

also, i have the tendancy to start glaring at people who are like minding their own business and laughing about something. no matter what, it always make me think they're laughing at me for some weird reason...

not to mention habits of looking under my desk every half an hour or so like there is something going to be underneath it, i always do that.. or being stuck in a dark room with a mirror. that seriously creeps me out... *shudder*

i guess i am just a weirdo.
n8comics
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pet things...
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i pet nate...

i also have a habit of clicking my nail between my two front teeth, because one tooth is slightly more forward than the other, so there's a small space. aaaand i tap on things and bob my head and whatnot since i alway have a song caught in head. lol peopel always think i have headfones on so random people walk up to me and ask me what i'm listening to.

hmm... habits habits uh i've been told that i type just like i talk, which i don't think is weird but my friends do. o and whenever i see a rubberband, i have a habit of putting it on my wrist. it's been a habit since 7th grade. dunno if that's a compulsory thing or not, tho

and are obsessive-compulsive tendencies habits? straightening books in a bookstore, pushing in chairs as i walk by, making sure all my money is facing the same way, that sort of thing...
mewmagic5
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]If there is ever like a picture or something hanging somewhere or in plain site, and it is facing towards me, i always get creeped out and start to believe it is staring at me. then i will have like a 'staring contest' with the picture, and end up like flipping it over or covering it up or something. I hate museums because you have all these piuctures staring at you, and you can't do anythign about it. scary *shudder* [/quote]

Yup, me too....my mom has this picture hanging in our dining room...*glances at it* 0_o...

Sometimes, when i'm on the family's computer, I'll throw a blamket over my head just because I know it's back there staring at me...and the freaky part in my opinion...

It's a picture of Jesus....

But then again, any picture staring at me, when i know it's staring at me, is enough to freak me out...

That or when actual people are staring at you and you know...but they don't know that you know...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ReikkiMerru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="BAMFManiac (Alex the Great)"] and are obsessive-compulsive tendencies habits? straightening books in a bookstore, pushing in chairs as i walk by, making sure all my money is facing the same way, that sort of thing... [/quote]
Yes, if you have a tendency to do them over and over again and are constantly bothered by it if its not to your style.

I have it too, but its nothing really serious.
SakuraSaffron
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get depress I eat ice cream with anything.

Jello
Can of Fruit
Strawberries
Coffee
Cereal
Cookies
Whip cream
and other weird foods....
shadowgodess
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a habit of cutting down huge trees in my backyard, with an axe
I think its because I'm so board. WTF?
But I have a habit of staying up late, eatting, and drink up to eleven sodas.
insane_with_anger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a habbit of breaking glass i think its fun and i have a habbit of annoying people
Jetrules2020

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a habbit of staying up late too i usually go to sleep around 2 am and turning my music up louder when everybody tells me too turn it down, i like breaking glass?!! ^_^
silver_dreams
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Jetrules2020 (Jon)"] I have a habbit of staying up late too i usually go to sleep around 2 am [/quote]
same here ^_^ except i stay up til around 6:30 in the morning. i literally go to sleep when the sun rises. except for the days i stay up all night, that is.
nazumi
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="silver_dreams (silver)"]

not to mention habits of looking under my desk every half an hour or so like there is something going to be underneath it, i always do that.. or being stuck in a dark room with a mirror. that seriously creeps me out... *shudder*

i guess i am just a weirdo. [/quote]
Like hell you are!! Mirrors creep the hell out of me i think there stealing my soul and probly are. Also, clowns and everytime someone scares me i make a "yipe" noise like a little dog or something and everyone things its funny but it really annoys me to get scared . <_< ok maby the "yipe" noise is kinda fun but i can't control it like one time this dude barked at me in the mall and i yiped and ran away lol. Hmm also i tend to say werid thngs out of the blue when im tired. And theres always the habet of drawing chibis no matter what
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, yesterday one just occured to me. Every time my family goes to a non-American-food Restaurant (i.e. Chinese/Mexican, which happens only about 3 times a year), I always seem to pick at least one item off of their "American" menu.

On Mother's Day, we went out for chinese. I tried some chow mein (didn't entirely like it though), plus some french fries. Then just yesterday we ate out at a mexican restaurant, I wasn't feeling up to ordering Mexican, so I got a Sloppy Joe instead.

Mom & sis always crack up when I do that....
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
CheetahSmith
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes tend to fiddle with my hair. I don't really know how it started, but now it's just an odd quirk.

When it comes to video games, I'll sometimes get so frustrated, I'll start growling; I may even mumble a curse.

I've picked up Kenshin's famous catchphrase, "Oro", and I say it when I am exicted, confused, startled, etc without thinking. Odd...
LadyoftheDeadlyDance
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this odd habit of rocking against my couch whenever I listen to music. I call it "bouncing". I've been doing it ever since I was a little kid.

I also move constantly. Even when I'm sitting down, I shake my legs and bite my fingernails. I guess I just have the habit of always moving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: